I had a class of, uh of older kids, 我给高年级学生上了节课 and I had them brainstorming about the aliens. 让他们来了场关于外星人的自由讨论 And they came up with mostly, you know, 他们想出来的也都是 the stuff that w

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

题目: Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places. Instruction: Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the p

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

在TED2010上,数学奇才伯努瓦.曼德勃罗开展了一个早在1984年的TED上他所讨论过的主题粗糙的极端复杂性,以及分形数学可以从看起来无法认识的复杂图形中找到秩序。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:百字不如一数字

身为作家以及活动家的伊莎贝尔阿连德讨论了关于妇女,创造力以及女性主义的话题,演讲中当然也讲述了关于激情的故事。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:告女性说

英国人向来以含蓄著称,这个特点也体现在他们的日常表达上。他们有些日常用语表达的意思很微妙,有时连其他英语国家人士都无法完全理解,更不要说我们这些英语学习者了。一起来看。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Compare apples to apples. Who's better? 比较治疗方案之间哪个更好, Why is that? 为什么更好? Five months ago, 五个月前, I led a workshop at the largest university hospital 我在北欧最大的医学院 in Northern Europe. 组织

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

讲解文本: call it a day 今天就到这,到此为止 Let's call it a day and go to the movies. 我们收工看电影去吧! call it a night 今晚就这样吧,收工吧 Shall we call it a night and continue our discussion tomorrow? 我们今晚

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

古巴国会议员讨论经济,社会议程 HAVANA, July 2 (Xinhua) -- Cuban legislators are set to meet Thursday and Friday to debate economic and social issues before parliament holds its first annual session Saturday, state daily Granma reported

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Working as a team is an important part of life for most people and there are lots of English idioms and expressions related to teamwork that reflect that. Here are seven of my favourite English expressions for working as a team. 对于大多数人而言

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You will inevitably fight with your spouse over money. Here's how to avoid disaster. 你将不可避免地得跟爱人争家产,我们来手把手教你如何避免灾难。 With apologies to the romantics, on the other side of I do are a few incon

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

In this conversation, some members of an office clique are standing around the water cooler. They are mostly gossiping about employees who dont belong to the clique. Julie: Did you see Nadia this morning? I really dont likethe dress shes wearing. Sal

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Friendships with your co-workers are inevitable and a great way to connect to your workplace but it's important to set a few conversation boundaries. Avoid these four topics to maintain a sense of professionalism and keep your office relationships wo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

美法总统通电讨论监听事件 U.S. President Barack Obama called France's President Francois Hollande on Monday to discuss French outrage about claims that a U.S. spy agency eavesdropped on millions of phone calls of French citizens. Obama tol

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

What will you do to relax yourself? 2.Is it important for students to attend class regularly or study by oneself? 3.Describe an enjoyable event in your childhood 4.描述一个你参加过的学校 5.学校应不应该在普通课程中加入Sport co

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

简单好记的OK是人们日常对话中不可或缺的常用词汇。但你知道吗?除了OK,其实mKay也能表达好的、可以、没问题这些意思,还常替代OKay用在对话中。 Mkay is a non-standard spelling of Okay, representi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

part2:进一步谈话和讨论 当面试官要求您详细回答一些事情时,您应察觉第二部分已经开始了。通常题目会是关于您的兴趣,您的工作和您的学业。您也许会被问及一件事的过程,一件物件如

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

要回答这一问题,首先应该从雅思主办者的地域思维特征谈起,英国人思考缜密,性格稳重,对待问题讲究客观公正,与美国人热情奔放,追求自我个性有着较大的差别。这些也同时体现在雅

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

GRE写作如何运用修辞?GRE写作修辞手法的应用可以为同学们赢得高分,GRE写作修辞手法的应用无论词汇是简单的还是比较复杂的,都能增加想要说明的效果,不动声色地为自己的水平加分。 GR

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

雅思写作大作文范文评析系列之科技发展 Topic:Nowadays people can carry out tasks such as shopping and banking even business transactions without meeting each other face to face. What are the effects on individuals and society? (学术

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

甩掉迷茫 Stop feeling like you should have all the answers Uncertainty is the way things are, and trying to fight is like trying to fight an angry bear with a wet fish. It'll just leave you exhausted, scared and broken. So relax a little. Underst

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening