The conventional wisdom on the free-agent move of Kevin Durant from the two-man show in Oklahoma City to the cavalcade of stars in Golden State was that Durant had sacrificed individual accomplishment in favor of team glory. 大多数人认为,在今

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

一、怎样才算平衡观点 很多托福写作考题的提问方式都是Do you agree or disagree?或者To what extent do you agree or disagree?。 很多刚刚接触托福考试的学生甚至是老师认为对于这种提问方式无非就是yes或

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Russia and the European Union have concluded a summit that focused on economic and trade issues, but failed to reach agreement on visa-free travel for Russian citizens in Europe. Both sides are also calling for an impartial investigation into Monday'

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年6月

210. I am puzzled by what you just said. W: Do you have a niece named Zhang Qian? M: I'm puzzled by what you just said. W: I remember it clearly. M: I'm puzzled by what you just said. W: You owed me 5,000 yuan last year. M: Why can't I remember? 211.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

第1句:We look forward to your early reply. A: We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future. 我们期待您的回复,并相信通过共

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

星级典句: 第一句:How about WPA? 我们讨论一下单独海损赔偿险。 A: Any problems? 有问题吗? B: We are satisfied with most part of the contract. 我们对合同的大部分条款感到满意。 A: So can we sign the contract

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

星级典句: 第一句:Now it's time to discuss insurance. 下面我们来谈谈保险事宜。 A: Now it's time to discuss insurance. 下面我们来谈谈保险事宜。 B: What's your idea? 你们有何想法? A: We prefer FPA. 我们选择平

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Lesson 78 DinnerFor David ( Ⅱ ) Lesson 78 Dinner For David ( Ⅱ ) Exercises: Ⅰ .1.William offered to accompany David for dinner because … 2.In order to drink the beer, William … 3.William sai

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力入门 (全四册)

Mans Law or Gods Law? Americans Debate Religion in Government 美国人在政府讨论宗教 Hundreds of supporters cheered when a local government official, Kim Davis, was released from jail Tuesday. She smiled and appeared to cry. I just want to gi

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

The defense chiefs of China and the United States had their second meeting within 10 days on Wednesday on the sidelines of a regional defense ministers meeting in Brunei, a gesture observers said shows a growing momentum of frank interaction. Beijing

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1.Are we all set? 我们完事儿了吗? A: Are we all set? B: I have one more question. A:我们完事儿了吗? B:我还有一个问题。 2.Get involved and contribute 积极参与和贡献 A: Everyone needs to get involved and contribute during the discussion. B: We wi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

WELLINGTON, June 7 (Xinhua) -- Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida will discuss bilateral cooperation in trade and regional issues when he visits New Zealand this weekend, New Zealand Foreign Affairs Minister Murray McCully said Friday. Kishida's

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

成功的商务要求自信。当你用第二语言做生意时,很容易语气听起来很不确定。但是不要这么快就放弃!就算你对单词不是很确定,你还是可以让别人听起来你十分了解你正在谈论什么。秘诀

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

That is...that is one big fried fish. 这条鱼真大 I was told this was the most authentic Szechwan in town. 我听说这家川菜是本市最正宗的 Whatever. I wanted to make sure that your birthday celebration got its due celebration. 我希望好

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

美国英国领导人讨论伊朗,叙利亚 WASHINGTON, Nov. 12 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron talked over phone Tuesday over nuclear talks with Iran and an envisioned peace conference on Syria. Bot

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A moot point: 争论未决的问题 历史上总有那么一些悬案,惹得大家争论百年、千年,也未争出个所以然。这种争论不休的问题,可用短语a moot point来表达。 就词的强弱意义而言,a moot point最初指

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. take offline 1. 脱机 Usually, when you take something offline, it refers to discussing something outside the context of an in-person meeting, often because it is not relevant to the discussion at hand, does not involve everyone present, or invol

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

U.S. President Barack Obama will press world leaders at the Group of 20 summit in Russia for backing of a possible U.S. strike on Syria. Russian President Vladimir Putin announced plans to add Syria to the agenda shortly after summit participants arr

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Since everyones here, shall we get started? 大家到齐了,我们开始吧。 Id like to call the meeting to order. 我宣布会议开始。 Today, we are going to discuss.. 今天我们要讨论 Shall we move on to the next item on the agenda? 我们

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

警惕:英国人常说的反话(双语) When the British say I hear what you say. They mean I disagree and do not want to discuss it further. But what others understand is He accepts my point of view. 当英国人说我听到你所说的了时,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语