假如我又回到了童年,我就要事事乐观。生活犹如一面镜子:你朝它笑,它也朝你笑;如果你双眉紧锁,向它投以怀疑的目光,它也将还以你同样的目光。内心的欢乐不仅温暖了欢乐者自己的

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

There once lived a great warrior. Though quite old, he still was able to defeat any challenger. His reputation extended far and wide throughout the land and many students gathered to study under him. One day an infamous young warrior arrived at the v

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

我相信诚实是一件最棒的礼物。 我知道如今他们给它取了许多好听的名字,像正直和直率。但是怎么称呼并不重要,关键还在于怎样才算一个好公民。 这就是我的准则,我努力按这一准则生活

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

我相信人类本质上心地善良,精神不可摧毁,在太阳下的地位很牢固,因为他是按照上帝的形象创造出来的。我真诚地相信所有这一切但更重要的是我的孩子们相信这些,因为他们把握着人类

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(223) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

作为个人,我必须诚实地面对未来,并相信使我们强大的美好事物。我必须对自己、他人和任何地方有着善良意愿的人充满信心,因为自由是真理和信心的孩子。 Flotsam, Jetsam, and Liberty By Jame

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

生命是脆弱的。从现在开始我们就要让我们的生活变得更充实,祝福那些深爱我们的朋友和家人。 Life is fragile. A good friend of mine called me today and shared that his girlfriend's brother passed away last night.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Hold Fast To Dreams ----by Langston Hughs Hold fast to dreams For if dreams die Life is a broken-winged bird That cannot fly Hold fast to dreams For when dreams go Life is a barren field Frozen with snow 把握梦想 ----作者:兰司敦修司 如果

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

本文是一篇法庭辩护词,作者George Graham (1830-1904) 是美国密苏里州的一个议员,是当时杰出的演讲家和辩论家。本篇是他早年从事法律工作时在法庭上所作,其时他为一位因狗被杀而起诉的人做

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Night has fallen over the country. Through the trees rises the red moon and the stars are scarcely seen. In the vast shadow of night the coolness and the dews descend. I sit at the open window to enjoy them; and hear only the voice of the summer wind

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

那最能赋予生命价值、代价最廉而回报最多的东西, 不过一个令人心畅的微笑而已。 The thing that goes the farthest toward making life worthwhile, That costs the least and does the most, is just a pleasant smile. The smi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

你就像这个杯子 禅师回答,如果你不倒空你的杯子我如何才能告诉你禅是什么呢? Empty Your Cup A university professor went to visit a famous Zen master. While the master quietly served tea, the professor talked about Zen.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

如果你的生活并不称心如意,不要只说:我们的时机会来的。或总有一天情况会好转的。 Don't just stand there Many people think that they have to accept whatever life throws at them. They'll say, This is my fate, my des

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

孩子确实点亮了一个家,他们从未熄灭过一盏灯。 Parenthood If it was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called labor! Shouting to make your children obey is like using the horn to steer your car, and you g

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Never give up a chance of being a hero Every time when I read the five thousand years old chinese history, I am moved and convinced by those earthshaking heroes. EmperorQin Shi huang, Liu Xiu, LI Shiming, Zhao Kuangyin, jenghis Khan. I am also a uniq

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Stick to your special talents You were born with a special talent. It may be to sing, write, teach, paint, mentor, preach, defend or befriend. You have something special to offer the world, something you can do better than 10,000 others. You must kee

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Beliefs 信念 Your beliefs are very powerful and have the power to create or to destroy your life. In most cases, whatever you believe, is what you will become. If you believe that you are loser, that you never get a break in life, that you cant acc

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

引言: 失败并不代表上帝已经将你抛弃 它只表明上帝还有更好的主意 Failure doesn't mean you are a failure, It does mean you haven't succeeded yet. Failure doesn't mean you have accomplished nothing, It does mean you have lea

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

A Greek to Remember 一位值得纪念的希腊人 Diogenes was a famous Greek philosopher of the fourth century B.C.,who established the philosophy of cynicism.He often walked about in the daytime holding a lighted lantern,peering around as if he we

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

The Ugly Duckling One evening, the sun was just setting in with true splendor when 1)a flock of beautiful large birds appeared out of the bushes. The duckling had never seen anything so beautiful. They were dazzlingly white with long waving necks. Th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

The first snow came. How beautiful it was, falling so silently all day long, all night long, on the mountains, on the meadows, on the roofs of the living, on the graves of the dead! All with save the river, that marked its course by a winding black l

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏