LESSON 56 Kindness rewarded 第五十六课 善良的回报 One day a lady, who was riding in a coach, saw a lad on the road bare-foot and seemingly very foot-sore. 有一天,一位坐着马车的女士看见路上一个光着脚的少年,他的脚

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 57 Tea and coffee 第五十七课 茶和咖啡 Tea is the leaf of an evergreen shrub which grows in China and Japan, and also in some parts of India. 茶叶一种灌木的叶子,这种灌木是生长在中国和日本的常青树,当然在印

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 1 THE SPIDER 第一课 大蜘蛛 Do you see the spider in the picture? 看到图中的蜘蛛了吗? He has just got his web done; and there he sits in the very middle of it, ready to pounce upon a fly. 它刚刚织好了网,正坐在中央,等着

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 4 The two goats 第四课 两只山羊 On a wild mountain, two goats met on a ledge just over a high cliff. 在一座偏远的山上,两只山羊在高耸的悬崖边上的岩礁相遇。 The ledge was so narrow, that there was neither room

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 23 The brown bear 第二十三课 小棕熊 The Brown Bear lives in the woods. 小棕熊生活在树林之中。 He is a good climber, and likes to make his home in a hollow tree. 他尤擅攀爬,并喜爱在空心树上建屋造舍。 He is

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 19 The camel 第十九课 骆驼 In some parts of the world there are great tracts of country called deserts. 在世界一些地方,国家有大片土地称之为沙漠。 In these deserts there are no houses, no pleasant streams, and no tre

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 23 Stories of tigers 第二十三课 老虎的故事 Some years ago, a number of English officers in India went out to hunt. 几年前,许多在印度的英国军官出去打猎。 On their way home after their day's sport, they found in the j

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 62 TIDY TOM 第六十二课 整洁汤姆 Once in a pretty little country school there were two boys, who were called Tidy Tom and Dirty Dan. 以前这一个小的乡村学校,有两个男孩,他们分别叫整洁汤姆和脏丹。 Let me t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

LESSON 63 WASHING DAY 第六十三课 洗衣日 Two little girls, called Lucy and Jane, lived in a cottage in the country. 有两个小女孩分别叫做路西和简,他们住在乡村的小屋里。 One day they were playing with their dolls. 有天

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

LESSON 70 THE KETTLE AND ITS FRIENDS 第七十课 壶和他的朋友 I am a kettle. You have often seen me at work boiling water for your breakfast, dinner, or tea. 我是个壶,你看到我为你的早餐,晚餐,茶叶,煮沸腾的开水。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

Nancy Wake 南希 saboteur and special agent, died on August 7th, aged 98 南希?威克,二战间功勋卓越的英国间谍特工,8月7日去世,享年98岁。 CONVIVIAL, and not averse to a drink, Nancy Wake could often be found cheering up a

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Glee插曲英国热播:Halo Walking On Sunshine 目前正在22个国家热播的美国青春偶像音乐剧Glee中学合唱团表演的歌曲联唱Beyonc的Halo和Katrina and the Waves 80年代的流行歌曲Walking on Sunshine杀入了英国单曲榜

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

LESSON 37 Buds 第三十七课 芽儿 Leaves as well as flowers come from buds. 绿叶和鲜花都是从嫩芽开始的。 The bud swells, the leaves push out, the flower forms, and then comes the fruit. 发芽,长叶,开花,然后结果。 The

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

The dogs are trained to look for lost travellers; 僧侣们训练这些犬去搜寻失踪的游客; and every day in winter they are sent out, generally in pairs. 在冬天,他们每天都派出狗搜寻,通常是每次两只。 One has a baske

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

That was making too sure! 他太自负了! How ashamed Bonaparte must afterwards have felt, whenever he thought of that medal! 此后他每次看到那枚勋章时肯定羞愧得无地自容! Have you any more stories for me, father? 爸爸,还有

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

When taken, it will turn round upon the hunters, and attack them furiously, till it is brought down. 被抓住时,鸵鸟会掉头愤怒地攻击猎人,直到猎人将其杀死。 Dr. Moffat, in his book called Missionary Labours in South Africa,

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 35 The ostrich 第三十五课 鸵鸟 The humming-bird is the smallest and the ostrich the largest of birds. 鸵鸟是最小的鸟类,鸵鸟是最大的鸟类。 There are humming-birds no larger than bees, while the ostrich is often ten fee

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 33 The child's first grief 第三十三 孩子最悲伤的事 Oh! call my brother back to me! 噢!把我哥哥叫回来吧! I cannot play alone; 我不能一个人玩耍; The summer comes with flower and bee 夏天到了,花儿开了,蜜

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

Lesson 52 The west India islands 第五十二课 西印度群岛 More than three hundred years ago, there stood near a small town on the coast of Spain an ancient convent. 三百多年前,在西班牙海岸小镇附近有一座古老的修道院。

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

All the time they are at work, the beavers are constantly moving to and fro, trampling down the soft clay with their paws, 工作时间,海狸总会走来走去,用爪子踩实软粘土, and making all as smooth as they can. And it is a curious

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册