栏目简介: 越年长的人越懂得腊八粥的滋味。 知识多不压身: 本期内容: different strokes for different folks 萝卜青菜各有所爱 Oh, a radish! A big radish! I will pull it out. 啊,一个萝卜!一个大萝卜!我

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(280) / 评论(0) 分类 美食英语随身听

had mental health and relationship expert Dr. Jeff Gardere stop by the program to talk to us about what to do if youre obsessing over an ex. His new program is called Exaholics (www.exaholics.com), and it's an online community designed to help people

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It might be cold comfort for those of you struggling with bad skin right now, but a new study has found that people with acne tend to have younger-looking skin as they grow older. 也许对于正在与坏皮肤斗争的你们来说无济于事,但是

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

one's old stamping ground 老地方 英文释义 A location where one formerly spent a lot of time. 例句 I like to revisit the caf near my university which was my old stamping ground when I was a student. 我喜欢去我的大学附近的这家咖啡

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

Here are nine words that you might think are recent additions to the language, but have actually been spoken and written. 如下九个词也许你会以为是英语语言的新词,其实很早就开始有人说有人写了。 1. X factor (1930)

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A longtime roller coaster fan has celebrated his 5,000th ride on a western Pennsylvania coaster over the holiday weekend and he did it with close to triple-digit rides in a single day. 一个老过山车迷在周末假期庆祝了他在宾夕法尼亚州

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Giving lucky money in electronic form has become a trendy spin on the Chinese tradition of giving red envelopes of cash, or hongbao, to children to mark Lunar New Year's Eve. Stats from Alipay, Alibaba's e-payment system, shows over 100 million peopl

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Last night, I watched an interesting movie. It is called Intern, which are played by the famous beautiful girl Anny Hathaway and an old but skilled man. The story tells about a retired man finds his own place again by being an intern in garment compa

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

In April 1967, hamburger lovers in Uniontown, Pa., south of Pittsburgh, met a newer, bigger burger. 1967年4月,位于宾夕法尼亚州匹兹堡南部尤宁敦(Uniontown)的一位汉堡爱好者见到了一种更新、更大的汉堡。 Introduced

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

What should I do if I feel depressed seeing my Facebook friends having everything in life? 我的朋友每天都在朋友圈晒晒晒,一副要啥有啥的优越感,我不开森哎,肿么办? 获得7.2k好评的回答:@Geoffrey Reemer Faceb

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A new poll has revealed that wearing glasses ages people by at least three years. On average, glasses-wearers were put at 3.3 years older than they actually were in the survey of 4,000 people commissioned by the London Vision Clinic。 Those who wear

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

君生我未生,我生君已老 Carina Round Backseat Carina Round We were sleeping in for years, letting go of our friends Scaring our friends We were seeing clear and closing our eyes And our lashes intertwined The things you find in the backseat

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

经典歌曲-我不能告诉你原因I Cant Tell You Why--老鹰 Look at us baby, up all night Tearing our love apart Aren't we the same two people who live through years in the dark? Ahh... Every time I try to walk away Something makes me turn aroun

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

俚语:老啦!(女士专用语) 校园里流传着这样一种说法:大一的女生是青苹果,好看不好吃;大二的女生是红苹果,好看又好吃;大三的女生是香蕉,好吃不好看;大四的女生是西红柿,还

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Are you always hungry? Here are the four possible reasons why. 你总是感觉到饿吗?这里总结了四种原因。 WE all have those days where no matter how much you eat, youre never totally satisfied. 总有那么几天不管我们吃多少都不

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

In your youth, you will make choices that will define you. The disciplines you begin now will be with you for the rest of your life. Traveling will change you like little else can. It will put you in places that will force you to care for issues that

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

lesson 22 the old man and the dog 第二十二课 老人与狗 Look at that poor old man. He sits at the tree by the side of the road. 看那位可怜的老人。他坐在路边的树旁。 He has come a long way, and now he wants rest and food. 他走

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

When Captain Flint Was Still A Good Man. By Nick Dybek. 《那时,弗林特船长仍是个好人》尼克迪贝克著 VAST, turbulent and mysterious, the sea is a gift to storytellers. It is a perilous passageway to new lands and a bountiful source

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

考GRE阅读的时候,最好是选择用GRE阅读默读法了,不可能在考场上放声朗读,但是有些考生经常容易走神,一句话要读四五遍才能明白意思。这样在会无端浪费很多做GRE阅读的时间,怎么使用

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

俗话说:三岁看大,七岁看老,可以说幼儿园的启蒙教育对于你的一生有着至关重要的作用,一起来读下面这篇文章,你会发现,很多被认为最能体现一个人素养的好习惯原来都是在幼儿园里

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文