racket n.球拍 radiant a.绚丽的;容光焕发的 radiate vt.辐射,散发 vi.发射(光、热等);散发 radioactive a.放射性的 radius n.半径 random n.随意,随机 a.随意的,随机

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级词汇

alter v. 改变,修改 例句:Annie had to alter her clothes after losing weight. 安妮瘦了以后,衣服也得修改了。 alert adj. 提防的,警惕的,机敏的 n. 警惕,警报 v. 使警惕 例句:Although Alfred's over eighty, h

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Somali, AU Forces Face Resurgent Al-Shabab 索马里和非盟部队面临复兴的青年党 LONDON The Islamic State militant group claimed its first ever attack in Somalia earlier this week, though the claim has not been verified. Meanwhile, al-Shab

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(四月)

I'm comin' home, I've done my time Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine If you received my letter telling you I'd soon be free Then you'll know just what to do If you still want me If you still want me Whoa, tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 珍藏经典老歌

海洋生物学家谈论世界饥荒是为什么呢?杰姬萨维茨说:修复海洋治理可以帮助养活世界上十亿最饥饿的人们。在这开人眼界的演讲中,萨维茨告诉我们全球渔业不乐观的现状,同时告诉我们

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:吃吧

模仿文本: But he argues that that money that is needed to prop up France's welfare programmes could be raised in other ways, for example, by increasing taxes on certain products, although that could be quite unpopular with voters. A lot of them

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

词条 含义 近义 raze vt. 夷为平地 demolish, topple graze v. 放牧,吃草 craze n. 狂热 readily adv. 容易地;欣然地,立刻地 easily ; quickly , willingly readjust vt. 重新调整

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 王玉梅托福词汇配套MP3

GWEN IFILL: Finally tonight: a genre-bending musical look into the mind of Albert Einstein. Jeffrey Brown tells the story. JEFFREY BROWN: It's called Einstein on the Beach. And it's now receiving a rare revival and a world tour, most recently at the

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

图片1

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 清华幼儿英语语感启蒙

Full of Beans 飘香老咖啡 In 1895, a man named Luigi Lavazza purchased a little grocery store in northern Italy for about US$20. Today, over one hundred years later, Luigi Lavazza S.p.A is the irrefutable leader of the espresso market in Italy, b

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Signs of Renewal Seen in New Orleans 新奥尔良显示出复兴的迹象 Less than half of New Orleans is still under water, but 80 percent of the city is damaged. The water goes down each day, drain

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--社会新闻点评

歌曲:Pete Seeger-You Are My Sunshine Pete Seeger, a Folk Revivalist Who Used His Voice to Bring Out a Nations 皮特西格,抗议的歌声从未停 Pete Seeger sang until his voice wore out, and then he kept on singing, decade upon decade. Mr.

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

Lost Movie Genre Revived in 'Earth to Echo' 落寞的电影流派地球回声复兴 LOS ANGELES Today's Hollywood movies, even those that appeal to young people, have gotten darker and more violent when compared to family movies from the 1980s. A new

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(六月)

埃塞俄比亚复兴大坝 预期2年半内完工 The Nile River is a source of life for several African countries and, for years, a source of tension between Ethiopia and Egypt. The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam, begun four years ago, threatened

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(八月)

模仿文本: So we'll start with the news that South Korea are close to return to the World Cup finals after a 1-0 victory over Uzbekistan in Seoul in the latest round of Asian Qualification. Iran moved into second place in Group A by beating Leba

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: After Cuba's revolution, Fidel Castro closed down most of the island's golf courses, ordering the lands to be used for less bourgeois pursuits. But in another sign of how things are changing on the Communist-run island, golf is making

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: In fact, whichever food culture you explore in the world, you'll find some kind of blood sausage.The voices you've just heard belong to three butchers who've all taken part in an event that's held each year in a relatively obscure tow

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Business The revival of independent film Scripts, not effects 商业 独立电影的复兴 剧本是关键,资金不成问题 Independent films are at last recovering from the slump 最终,独立电影在走出低谷 THE Toronto film festival, which

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

regulator 监管机构 Regulatory Affairs Group [Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited] 监察事务处〔香港联合交易所有限公司〕 regulatory body 监察机构;监管当局 regulatory comm

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

The revival of independent film 独立电影的复兴 Scripts, not effects 剧本才是王道,资金不是问题 Independent films are at last recovering from the slump 独立电影终于起死回生了 Im bored with the radio. Lets go to the cinem

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合