面试结束 退出面试时要和刚进来时一样彬彬有礼,充满自信,这样的表现将给你赢得一个精彩的退场,为你的成功增添一份希望。 BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达 1) Do you have any questions you want to ask? 你有问题要问吗? 2) When will I know your decision? 我何

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语口语

结束陈述 Steven: This concludes our presentation. I would now like to open the floor to questions. 陈述到此结束。我现在回答你们的问题。 Christina: Can you tell us what your sales expectations are for the first year? 您第一年的

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 剑桥英语之商务英语

在办公室接电话,可能是大家每天都要做的事情。可是有些人打起电话来就喋喋不休、没完没了地说,这时候你就应当客气地跟他说,我要挂电话了。 Sorry, but Id better to hang up now. I have to get

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Ending a conversation A: Well, Id better get back to work. Ive got a ton of stuff on my desk! B: Me too. Ill see you after work, huh? A: Yeah, definitely. I was hoping to catch a ride with you. B: Sure. Meet me at five. 结束谈话 A:噢,我得回

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Hi 大家好,我是Lily,今天我们要来讲的主题是,How to End a Conversation Politely (如何礼貌的结束谈话),常常我们在与外国人聊天时,并不清楚如何礼貌的结束对话,而感觉非常的不自然。 礼貌

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. (Applause.) Sawatdee khrab. (Laughter and applause.) Thank you for the warm welcome. Laura and I are delighted to be back in Bangkok. Such a beautiful city, full of gracious and hospitable people. We appreciate the warm wel

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Ukraine: Is the Revolution over? 乌克兰:革命是否结束? During the Orange Revolution, Viktor Yushchenko's name echoed across Kiev's Independence Square as hundreds-of-thousands of Ukrainian

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--国政军事聚焦

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on a 3-day visit to China on the invitation of Chinese Premier Li Keqiang. Modi will visit Beijing, Shanghai and Xian during his trip and meet with high-level leaders. The expectations are high for the inking of

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

By CCTV correspondent Martin Markovits Chinese President Xi Jinping is visiting Venezuela to strengthen economic development and the rapidly growing relationship between the two countries. This is the third stop for Chinas President Xi Jinping-- afte

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年07月

A group of five Canadian journalists visited Southwest Chinas Tibet Autonomous Region at the invitation of Information Office of Chinas State Council. The week long visit started last Sunday and will end today. During their stay in Tibet, the group h

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年07月

用电话同外商交谈时,由于只能听到对方的声音而看不到对方的表情或姿态。因此,要想结束同他们的电话交谈,事先记住一些惯用的表达辞句,就显得极为重要的。大致分为以下几种情况:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Dialogue A (A:Mary B:Julia) A:Hello.I wish to speak to Julia. B:This is Julia speaking. A:Oh,how do you do,Julia.This is Mary speaking. B:Mary,I recognized your voice right

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

JUDY WOODRUFF: And exactly two weeks from Election Day, and Georgia is a surprise place Democrats are suddenly hopeful about. The two major-party candidates running for the open Senate seat are first-time candidates, but both come from well-known pol

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Let's get more on Narendra Modi's visit to China, and speak to our reporter Liu Yang, who's in Xi'an for us. Q1. Liu Yang. It's unusual for foreign leaders to start a visit to China outside Beijing. Tell us more about President Xi's background in Sha

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

In Bangkok,Chinese Premier Li Keqiang has arrived for an official visit to Thailand. Premier Li is scheduled to meet the Thai royal family and leaders of the government and the parliament. They will hold in-depth talks on bilateral ties as well as re

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年10月

碰上爱聊天的人,不知道该如何友好地结束谈话?来学习几个英文短句,让你巧妙脱身! 和老外交谈,对正在练习口语的人来说,是多多益善。可是站在老外的角度来说,他们未必这么想。为

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

今天我们要学的词是back-to-school。 Back-to-school, 返回学校,其实就是指假期结束,要开学了。 Many stores have back-to-school promotions in August, 很多商店都会在八月份新学期开始前推出商品促销活动。

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Japanese Defence Minister, Itsunori Onodera, arrived in India on Monday where he is expected to seal a deal to sell Japans used military aircraft. Onodera was received by his Indian counterpart and is expected to meet top political and military leade

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

用电话同外商交谈时,由于只能听到对方的声音而看不到对方的表情或姿态。因此,要想结束同他们的电话交谈,事先记住一些惯用的表达辞句,就显得极为重要的。大致分为以下几种情况:

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语