Tattoo Removal Gains Popularity Tattoos have become popular in the United States among younger age groups, and having one on your body no longer marks you as a rebel. In fact, so many people have been getting tattoos in the U.S. that a reverse trend

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(一月)

Language Points chaos 混乱的 situation 情景 comfortable舒服的 vegetable 蔬菜 Tuesday 星期二 unique 独特的 thousand 千 very 非常 well 好的 -tion(单词后缀) resolution决心

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(三)月

We're getting started today with a potential peace treaty in the South American nation of Columbia. I say potential because voters had the final word yesterday and we didn't have results yet when we produce this show. But here's what this is all abou

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年10月

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: You don't have to be a genius to know how to code, you need to be determined. 你不见得非得是天才才可以写程序,关键在于决心。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

I have my heart set on this car,I am willing to borrow money to buy it. 我决心要买这辆车,我愿意借钱来买。 have one's heart set on...表示一心一意要去做某事或得到某东西。 I have my heart set on studying abroad. 我一心

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

听力文本: 小高:好吧,咱们继续周一没说完的话题,我们今天要聊聊人体穿孔的艺术,对吧? 京晶:是的,穿孔的历史同样来自许多不同的文化和历史背景。先说说鼻环吧,它最先是在四千

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

今天我们要学的词是resolution。 Resolution, 是决心,决定的意思。新年新气象,Have you come up with your New Year's resolution yet? 你有什么在新的一年里决心要做的事情吗?About half of Americans make New Year'

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Jimmy dropped a piece of paper on the floor. He bent over and picked it up. He folded the piece of paper in two. He put it on the table. He picked up a pencil. He wrote a phone number on the piece of paper. He put the pencil on the table. He picked u

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(377) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Lesson 53 Catch 1.Don't sit in the cold.Join us! 2.I got cold feet when I saw the rat. 3.he gave me the cold shoulder. 4.You leave me in the cold. 5.My blood ran cold when I heard it. 6.I quit smoking cold turkey. 7.We went into the test cold. 8.He t

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

I am optimistic that we can do this, but I talk to skeptics who claim there is no hope. They say: Inequity has been with us since the beginning, and will be with us till the end-because people just don't care. I completely disagree. 在这个问题上,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Meeting with Mr. Bean, Monday at nine p.m. Jess: These three hours chatting with you have been very...interesting. Could you please tell us why we're here? Bean: I want a new brand image. Something creative, something strong. Make no mistake, somethi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

文本: In 60 AD, Boudicca rose up in furious revolt, quicklygathering an army bent on vengeance. With the cream of the Roman troops tieddown suppressing an insurgency in north Wales, Boudicca's army marched towardsthe place which most symbolised t

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Summer in Edinburgh, Scotlands capital city, is the time for festivals. In August and September there are several different festivals which take place there. The original Edinburgh International Festival started in 1947, and offers visitors a rich pr

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

介绍: Trendy 时髦的 You look very trendy today in the new sneakers. Where did you get them? 你今天穿的这双运动鞋很潮啊,在哪买的? Fashionable 时尚的 I prefer to wear clothes that are practical rather than fashionable. 我更

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

The U.N. Secretary-General says he is optimistic a climate-change agreement can be reached in Copenhagen that will include specific recommendations on key elements that will take effect immediately. Ban Ki-moon told reporters this conference must be

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年12月

2016年,你有什么新愿望?今日美图英语分享New Year's Resolution: 新年决心。 很多老外会在新年伊始立下New Year's Resolution, 勉励自己。希望今天的分享, 也能给你的新年带来满满正能量! 关键词:

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

And I want to be clear 我要讲清楚 This isn't just some vague platitude about building character 这不仅仅是关于塑造性格的含糊其辞的陈词滥调 In recent years 近年来 we've actually been seeing a growing body of research that

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

The Red Cross Society of the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea has sent a message of sympathy to the South Korean Red Cross over the April 16th ferry disaster. The message expressed deep sympathy over the mass casualties caused by the ferry Sewol

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

I have problems with New Year's resolutions, not because they often fail or because they're too difficult and not because I am bad with them either. I mean, I've only been alive for four New Years! No, I have problems with resolutions because people

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Wendi: OK, Rina, I'd like you to tell me about getting your first tattoo. Rina: When I got my first tattoo I was 22 years old and it was supposed to be a very small, maybe one or two hour piece and it's true what they say. They're very addictive beca

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂