你怎么了? What's the matter with you? 你脸色不好。 You look pale. 你看起来很焦急。 You look worried. 你看起来很疲惫。 You look tired. 你看起来情绪低落。 You look low spirited spirit. 你看起来很紧张。 You l

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

This happened many summers ago. There was a young flower in a desert where was always dried and sad-looking. It was growing by itself, enjoying everyday and saying to the Sun When shall I be grown up? And the Sun would say Be patient. Each time I to

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Great works are performed not by strength, but by perseverance. 成大事者,凭毅力而非气力也。(Samuel Johnson) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.11

Adventure is a state of mind and spirit. It comes with faith, for with complete faith, there is no fear of what faces you in life or death. 冒险是一种心态和精神。与之而来的是绝对的信念,这样无论生死,都无所畏惧。(

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.12

I could tell from the set of his lips, he would say no more on this subject. 我能从他的口吻看出,他不会再说更多关于这个话题的内容了。 I suppressed my curiosity, though it was far from idle. 我按捺住自己的好奇,尽管

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

I stepped inside, flicked on the porch light, and turned to look at him with my eyebrows raised. 我走进屋,打开门廊灯,然后转过身来扬起眉看着他。 I was sure I'd never used that key in front of him. 我很确定我从没在他面

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

I'm trying, he whispered, his voice pained. 我在尝试。他耳语道,他的声音充满了痛苦。 If it gets to be... too much, I'm fairly sure I'll be able to leave. 如果情况变得太过头。我相当肯定我能够离开。 I scowled. I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

For examplehis words flowed swiftly now, I had to concentrate to catch it allthe emotion of jealousy. 例如他说话变得迅速起来,我不得不集中精力去捕捉每一个字嫉妒的情绪。 I've read about it a hundred thousand times, see

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

I knew that if I continued to ignore you as I should, or if I left for a few years, till you were gone, 我知道如果我做我该做的事,继续无视你,或者离开几年,直到你走回再回来, that someday you would say yes to Mike,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

There's no competition. His teeth gleamed. 这完全没有可比性。他的牙齿隐约可见。 He drew my trapped hands around his back, holding me to his chest. 他拉起我受困的双手,环绕着他的背,然后把我抱在他的胸前。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

On behalf of the Obama family-Michelle, Malia, Sasha, Bo, and Sunny-I want to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving. 我谨代表奥巴马家庭,米歇尔、玛莉亚、萨莎、波和撒尼祝大家感恩节快乐。 Like many of you, we'll spend the

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Mandelas Youthful Rebellion Ends in Spirit of Forgiveness 曼德拉的青春叛逆与宽恕的精神 LONDON When the world mourns Nelson Mandela at his funeral this weekend, few will remember that early on, the father of the modern South African nati

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十二月)

AS IT IS 2015-05-22 Limited Mental Health Services Being Offered in Cambodia Cambodia has some of the worlds worst mental health statistics. Experts say the large number of cases is partly a result of Khmer Rouge rule in the 1970s. The Cambodian gove

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月

中文文本: 每周电视讲话:奥巴马总统号召全美人民在阵亡将士纪念日向牺牲的英雄们致敬 华盛顿消息:在本周的电视讲话中,奥巴马总统号召全美人民与他一起追思和纪念那些为这个国家而

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Thank you. Thank you so much. 谢谢你们。非常感谢你们。 Thank you, Chuck, for that very kind introduction. 谢谢你,查克,谢谢你非常热情的介绍。 Chuck is a proud police officer, hes the proud parent of a police officer, and he

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

The owners of a Hong Kong-registered oil tanker involved in South Korea's worst oil spill say the South Korean decision to indict the ship's officers for the incident is unjust. The owners say the crew should in fact be commended. 在韩国发生事故

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年1月

今天我们要学的词是mental。 Mental, 精神上的,心理上的。 Mental health is vital to people's overall well-being, 精神上的健康对人们的整体身心健康至关重要。 More than 50 million people are diagnosed with mental i

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

They somehow already known what you truly want to become 他们有时候已经知道你想成为的样子 that you gonna have ups when you gonna have something downs 人生起起落落 Most people give up on themselves easily 很多人会轻易放弃

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Getting inside somebody's head is all, really just about competing 猜到对手的企图,只需要你竞争 I try to visualize things, the person I am guarding, rights to do 我试着想象球场上的情况,想象我防守的人,想象在场上做

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Subject:I feel like a million dollars. 迷你对话 A: Hello! You are too handsome today. 你好,你今天很帅气。 B: Thanks. I feel like a million dollars. 谢谢。我感觉很有精神。 地道表达 feel like a million dollars 1. 解词释

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语