And even when you're struggling, even when you're discouraged, and you feel like other people have given up on you, don't ever give up on yourself, because when you give up on yourself, you give up on your country. 即使当你苦苦挣扎、灰心丧气

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

大学生三分钟英语演讲:change the world? change ourselves good evening, honorable judges, ladies and gentlemen. its my great pleasure to stand here to present my speechchange the world, change ourselves. its noticable that western holidays ar

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

That budget now stands at $5,400 million a yeara staggering sum, though somewhat less than we pay for cigarettes and cigars every year. Space expenditures will soon rise some more, from 40 cents per person per week to more than 50 cents a week for ev

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

No man can fully grasp how far and how fast we have come, but condense, if you will, the 50,000 years of man's recorded history in a time span of but a half-century. Stated in these terms, we know very little about the first 40 years, except at the e

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

My fellow citizens, at this hour American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger. On my orders, coalition forces have begun striking selected ta

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS Winston Churchill (May 13, 1940 ) On Friday evening last I received from His Majesty the mission to form a new administration. It was the evident will of Parliament and the nation that this should be conceived on the broadest p

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

英语演讲材料:How to Sell Yourself How to Sell Yourself In this competitive society it is essential to know how to sell yourself in order to get the job you want. That means you must be able to market your best features and present yourself in

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

It is human nature that all of us should be fond of beauty. Everybody was born with a heart for beauty. Today in China,with the rising of our living standard, people's requirement of beauty has been heightened accordingly. Some people spare no money

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

英语演讲:乔丹退役演讲 I am here to announce my retirement from the game of basketball. It won't be another announcement to baseball or anything to that nature. 我在这里宣布从篮球场上退役,而且这次退役后不会再去从事

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

The More Loving One 让我们成为更有爱心的人 W.H.Auden/W.H.奥登 Looking up at the stars, I know quite well 仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚, That, for all they care, I can go to hell, 尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is ,won't m

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

I am, however, grateful that this day is different in one important respect from another important occasion 79 years ago. In June of 1919, the first president of Yenching University, John Leighton Stuart, was set to deliver the very first commencemen

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

If you have a better idea, if your plan makes more sense, if you have a vision, then put down your laundry and scream a little bit. Throw your hat into the ring and never let professionals or their uniforms prevent you from telling anyone where to po

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Thank you Chancellor Wiley, distinguished platform party, friends, guests and the very reason for our presence here today the members of the class of 2003. 感谢威利校长,感谢在座的各位朋友、各位嘉宾以及我们今天最重要的主

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

And I was living in a basement apartment, I had no money, I had no heat, no air, I had a mattress on the floor and the apartment was infested with fleas. And I was soul-searching, I was like, why is she suddenly gone, and there are fleas here? I don'

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

It's hard to admit that I need help, but I do. For 45 days from the end of December to early February, I was in inpatient therapy receiving guidance for the issues I'm facing. I have a long way to go. But I've taken my first steps in the right direct

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

I am also aware of the pain my behavior has caused to those of you in this room. I have let you down, and I have let dowm my fans. For many of you, especially my friends, my behavior has been a personal disappointment. To those of you who work for me

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

图片远不止记录历史他们创造历史。在TED大学,Getty Images的乔纳森克雷恩向我们展示了一些最具代表性的照片。他还告诉我们当一代人看到那些他们无法不关注的照片时会发生什么。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Kiran Bir Sethi 将向我们展示她在印度的河沿小学开展的一项教学活动的深刻意义:给孩子们上人生当中最重要的一课:我能行!。 你会看到学生们亲身解决一些身边的问题,领导同龄人,甚至教

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Can geographic information make you healthy? In 2001 I got hit by a train. My train was a heart attack. I found myself in a hospital in an intensive-care ward, recuperating from emergency surgery. And I suddenly realized something: that I was complet

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲