【Trancript】 Meeting the manager A: Good afternoon. I suppose you are Ms. Monica. My name is Mr. Thomas, the general manager of ABC Company. Here is my business card. B: Thank you very much. A: I am very impressed by your resume. Therefore, I am v

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 Please come next Monday A:Hello, this is Lucy from ABC Company. B:Hello, Lucy. A:Im calling to see if you have made your decision. You are the right person we are seeking for. B:Yes, I have decided to work with your company. A:

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

走进外企 Entering Foreign Enterprise 报到上班 report for work A:Good morning.I'm the new typist Lin Fang.I'm reporting for work today. B:Glad to meet you!Come in! 欢迎加入我们公司。 Welcome to our company. A:Good morning.My name's Pe

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

在来访本上登记 sign in the visitor's book A: This is our factory. B: Wow,it's huge! A: Now you have to put on this badge for safety.And would you sign in the visitor's book please? B: Yes,of course. 工厂面积多大? How large is the plant

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

白领英语晨读-170 Investment of Wealthy Women 富婆的投资

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

【Trancript】 A new office A:So, Monica, how do you like your new office? B:Well, I love it. The room is special and clean with big windows and a lot of sunshine. There are plants along the corridor. Especially, I got my own desk with computer

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 I love the design so much A:I went to visit a customer in IVS Company the other day. Their offices were very impressive, especially their company Logo which is all over the place. There are Logo models in metal, copper, clove, paper

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 Work time and breaks A:Didnt you punch in this morning, Monica? B:Sorry, I dont know the rule about punching. A:Thats ok. I should have told you earlier. This is a company rule. B:Do we also need to punch out after work? A:A

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 Work taboos A:May I ask whether we are allowed to wear casual clothes in the office? B:Sure, company rules are not very strict at this point. A:Thank you for telling me that. B:But remind you, there are some forbidden activiti

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 What to dress A:Tomorrow will be my first day at work, what do you think I should be wearing? B:Well, if you want to look professional, serious and more conservative, a blue dress, white shirt and not-too-high shoes would be the b

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 Sending e-mails B:Whats up? A: I guess there is some kind of virus seeking into my computer, I cant send out this e-mail. B: Do you mind I have a look at your computer? A: Of course not, I appreciate that. B: Well, it has nothing to

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 Best inventions A:Office software like Windows might be one of the best inventions in this information age. It saves us from so much work and makes the communication even around the world much easier. B: Fully agree. I do enjoy the

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 Use your machine A:Hi, I am afraid that the fax machine in my room wont be working till tomorrow. A technician has just come and checked it. He will bring me a new one tomorrow. It seems there is a big problem with mine and it will

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

业务伙伴会议 Meeting with Business Partners 说服 win sb.over =persuade sb. =talk sb.to agree A: We will meet with our clients tomorrow. Our boss hopes we can make them continue their investment. How I wish I could win them over. B: What have

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

工作报告会 Meeting of Work Report 我会做些调查再给你回复。 I'll have to do a little research and get back to you. A: That is the end of my report.Open for questions. B: I have a question.Is the data mentioned in your report allowing

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

请假 Asking for a Leave 今天请假 take/have the day off=ask for leave today A: Hello!Mr.Johnson,this is Zhang Qiang.It seems that I have caught a cold. I'd like to have a day off. B: That's fine.Have a rest today. 打电话请病假 call in sick

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

出差 Business Trip 出差 travel on business/on the road A: Do you often travel on business? B: Yes,I need to visit our clients here and there. 出差制度 travel regulations A: What are the travel regulations of our company? B: It's in the employ

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

客满 fully booked up A: Hello!I'd like to book 5 single rooms with bath.From Monday to Friday. B: Let me check that...Sorry,we haven't got any single rooms for Monday.We're fully booked up. 推荐酒店 recommend hotels A: Oh,dear.You are booked up

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

Unit 4 会议用语 小组会议 Group Meeting 预定会议室 book/ reserve a conference room A: Jennifer,could you book us a conference room? B: What time? A: 1:00 to 3:00 tomorrow afternoon. B: You are all set. 会议通知 call for meeting =notif

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

保险/索赔 Insurance/Claim 给货物投保 get insurance for our goods A: We'd like to get insurance for our goods. B: What kind of insurance policy would you like? A: We'll have our goods covered against FPA(Free from Particular Average). B: No p

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册