北京奥运28大项 参与,竞争,分享,进步 Baseball 棒球 英文原文 The batter's legal position shall be with both feet within the batter's box. The lines defining the box are within the batter's box. A batter has legally completed his time at bat when he

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运28大项比赛

北京奥运28大项 参与,竞争,分享,进步 Baseball 棒球 英文原文 THE PITCHER 投手 There are two legal pitching delivery positions, the Windup Position and the Set Position, and either position may be used at any time. Pitchers shall take signs from the

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运28大项比赛

Let's just look at a few of these strategies. 让我们来看看其中一些策略吧: First off, it's really interesting to see, 首先,非常有趣地,如果你们回顾下, to actually visually see, how quick the gay rights movement has ma

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Sports运动 I'm on a diet. 我在减肥。 I must lose my weight. 我必须减重。 I like to get exercise. 我喜欢运动。 I keep my shape well. 我身材保持的很好。 Jogging is good exercise. 慢跑是个很好的运动。 practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧。 I shoot very wel

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

For many people in the U.S., sports are not just for fun. They're almost a religion. Thousands of sports fans buy expensive tickets to watch their favorite teams and athletes play in person. Other fan

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

美国人崇尚运动的风气是很盛的. 在我们的校园内随处可见跑步的人, 有趣的是这些人当中女生远多过男生, (大约十个人当中有八个是女孩子), 还有一个很

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

白宫:美国经济显著复苏 WASHINGTON, Dec. 19 (Xinhua) -- U.S. economic recovery has registered notable achievements this year, but the nation is still confronted with challenges including high unemployment rate and sluggish wage growth, Jason

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是crusade。 Crusade, 改革运动。美国儿童存在严重的肥胖问题。First Lady Michelle Obama is on a crusade for healthy eating, 美国第一夫人米歇尔.奥巴马大力推动健康的饮食习惯。 很多经受

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

One of the most recognizable structures in the world, one can 't say they're been to Washington D.C. until they have seen the White House. The home of the leader of the free world is open to the public five days a week from 10 ? noon. Originally know

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天我们要学的词是sportsmanship。 Sportsmanship, 意思是运动家的风范,运动精神。Teaching children the importance of good sportsmanship can help develop good character, 教育孩子运动精神的重要性有助于培养他们的

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Yemeni security officials say the Saudi-led coalition has launched fresh airstrikes on Shi'ite rebels in two cities, a day after the kingdom declared an end to its monthlong air campaign targeting the Iran-backed rebels and their allies. The instabil

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, April 10 (Xinhua) -- A U.S. man has been arrested after making a bomb threat outside the White House, the police said Wednesday. Washington D.C. police spokesman Araz Alali identified the man as 44-year-old Krzysztof Wasik of Hazle Townsh

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ISTANBUL There have been more clashes in Turkey's capital, Ankara, between anti-government protesters and security forces, as civil unrest in the country continues. The prime minister condemned the protesters and called for calm. Protests are also co

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama on Thursday announced to hold a news conference at the White House Friday afternoon. Obama made the announcement after he met with visiting Greece Prime Minister Antonis Samaras at the Oval O

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, June 3 (Xinhua) -- The White House expressed its concern Monday over the protests in Turkey, urging all parties to refrain from violence. We continue to follow the events in Turkey closely and with concern, said White House spokesman Jay

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

白宫称赞尼泊尔制宪会议选举 WASHINGTON, Nov. 20 (Xinhua) -- The White House on Wednesday applauded the Constituent Assembly elections just concluded in Nepal, calling it a vital step in the country's peace process. The United States congr

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The White House has condemned in the strongest terms the mass murder of 30 Ethiopian Christians in Libya claimed by Islamic State. A spokeswoman said Sunday, That these terrorists killed these men solely because of their faith lays bare the terrorist

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Building No.3, Apt.602 1148 North Jiefang Road Dahai Zhang To work as a general manager in an joint venture enterprise in Guangzhou 7/1988-8/1991 Supervisor of Administrative Department of Baiyunshan Pharmaceutical General Factory. Responsibi

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

baseball 棒球 baseball field, baseball ground 棒球场 softball 垒球 softball field, softball ground 垒球场 infield,diamond 内场 outfield 外场 fair territory 界内地区 foul territory 界外

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Barack Obama shows absolutely no mercy to his enemies when it comes to war - as long as they are flies. 奥巴马在战争中对于他的敌人绝不显露仁慈只要他们是苍蝇。 This photograph shows the President using a magazine to swat a p

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻