我们打人盯人防守。 We play man-to-man defense. 他们状态很好。 They are in good form. 他不在状态。 He is out of form. 他的表现时好时坏。 His performance is mixed. 他服用兴奋剂。 He is on drugs. 他运球娴熟。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

一场网球赛有几局? How many games are there in the tennis set? 辛吉斯是个网球高手。 Hingis is a top-notch tennis player. 他很有体育道德。 He has good sportsmanship. 他的发球相当棒。 His serve is fantastic. 他在这场

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

他个人技术很好。 He has good individual skill. 他们配合默契。 They have good teamwork. 漂亮的传球 a good path 好球 well done 越位 offside 犯规 be foul 罚点球 penalty 界外球 outside 客队先拔头筹。 The visiting te

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

在当今的中国,我们可以看到由于不均衡的饮食和缺乏运动所引发的越来越多的健康问题。我们需要采取行动来解决这一问题。 Listen Read Learn Today in China, we are beginning to see more and more health problems because of poor diet and little exercise. It's h

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

-Youve lost some weight. What is your, it is none of my business, but how much did you weight at, at your top number? -Last year, I was, I weighted about 315, hum, I am like down to 290 now. -Oh, congratulations. -Yeah, you look good. -Thank you. -No

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

One of the most recognizable structures in the world, one can t say theyre been to Washington D.C. until they have seen the White House. The home of the leader of the free world is open to the public five days a week from 10 noon. Originally known as

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

New Camera Records Invisible Motion 新相机记录看似无形的运动 The world around us is in constant motion, even objects that seem to be perfectly still. Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology use a special camera that offer

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(二月)

A: Alright, so the first thing that you need to know about bowling is that you should never cross that line where the lane begins. 好的,打保龄球的第一件要做的事是不要越过这条线,这条线以外就是球的滚道了。 B: Why

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

雪莉的一个同事在办公时间看《健康顾问》,被雪莉逮了个正着。一起来看看雪莉是怎么处理的,是公事公办吗? Listen Read Learn (Shirley sees her colleague reading a magazine) Shirley: What are you reading? Maria: Gee! You scared me! Shirley: Aha, Fitness Co

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

(Shirley sees her colleague reading a magazine) Shirley: What are you reading? Maria: Gee! You scared me! Shirley: Aha, Fitness Consultant. Very good, Don't you know about the rules in this office? Maria: Yes, Ma'am. No magazines during the office ho

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Shirley: Honey, wait! I've sprained my ankle. Benjamin: Oh, my god, are you OK? Shirley: Of course not! Benjamin: Come on, sit down, and let me have a look. Shirley: The pain is killing me. Benjamin: I told you to wear running shoes. But you don't li

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Maria: Hi, Shirley, it's a surprise to see you here! Shirley: Hi, nice to see you! Maria: What are you doing here? Shirley: Jogging. Maria, I want you to meet my husband, Ben. Ben, this is my colleague, Maria. Maria: I am Maria, glad to meet you. Ben

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2016年

A study of all injuries resulting in Major League Baseball players being put on the disabled list finds that most injuries occur before the All-Star break, and that pitchers are more at risk than non-pitchers. New York Yankees pitcher Andy Pettitte h

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Now we have a special guest to mark the day 66 years ago when Jackie Robinson became the first black player in Major League baseball. In honor of Jackie Robinson Day every Major League player today is gonna wear the Number 42. And were pleased to wel

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

Lexington 莱克星顿 The Ben Carson mirage 海市蜃楼般的Ben Carson Why some Republicans think a charismatic brain surgeon can win the White House为什么一些共和党人认为才华横溢的脑科医生能入主白宫BETWEEN now and the pre

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

WASHINGTON, April 17 (Xinhua) -- The White House on Thursday mourned the death of Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Colombia's Nobel- winning writer famed for his novel One Hundred Years of Solitude. With the passing of Gabriel Garcia Marquez, the world has lo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天学的词组是bow out。Bow out的意思是退出、引退、退休。白宫的chief usher,也就是白宫的大管家Gary Walters宣布2006年年底退休。有报道说, White House's chief usher is bowing out. 这位大管家在白宫任职

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 学个词

SEVNICA, Slovenia On days when Melanija Knavs could not play outside or grew tired of knitting her navy blue sweaters, she and her friends would exchange notes along the lines of yarn they strung between their apartment block balconies. 斯洛文尼亚

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The Front End of the Earth 火流星看上去非常明亮,像条闪闪发光的巨大火龙,发着沙沙的响声,有时还有爆炸声。有的火流星甚至在白天也能看到。火流星的出现是因为它的流星体质量较大(质量大

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest