Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad: 大家好,我是Brad Nick: Sick在大家的词汇储备量之中,会觉得这是表示生病。当然了,他平

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Why Do You Become Dehydrated When Sick? When you have a cold or flu, the doctor (or Dr. Mom) may tell you to drink lots of fluids. But did they ever explain why you need to guzzle all that water and juice? The extra fluid helps prevent dehydration, w

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

商务往来中,产品的定购是很多公司的主要业务。那么如何表达我要订货呢。 Id like to order your products. 我想订你们的产品。 Were ready to place an order with you. 我们准备从你们那里订货。 Can we make

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

Shortly after the schoolmaster had arranged the forms and taken his seat behind his desk, 老师安排好各年级的座位,在讲台后面的椅子上刚一落座, a small white-headed boy with a sunburnt face appeared at the door, 只见一位脸

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

If the master did chance to rouse himself, and seem alive to what was going on, 要是老师猛然醒悟过来,觉察到他们在做什么的话, the noise subsided for a moment, and no eye met his but wore a studious and deeply humble look; 嘈杂

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

when even the bees were diving deep down into the cups of the flowers, and stopping there, 这么热的天,甚至连蜜蜂都要飞到花蕊里藏起来, as if they had made up their minds to retire from business, and be manufacturers of honey no

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

I think, boys, said the schoolmaster, when the clock struck twelve, that I shall give you an extra half holiday this afternoon. 我想,孩子们,教师说,这时钟敲了十二下,今天下午我要额外放半天假。 At this intelligence,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

But there was the sun shining and there were birds singing, as the sun only shines and the birds only sing on holidays and half holidays; 这时,阳光还是那样明媚,小鸟还在唧唧喳喳地歌唱,仿佛阳光只是在假日才明媚,小

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

An Ailing Father 一个生病的父亲 On the worst nights, Yang Heqing is awakened by the cold. His bunkroom is in a warehouse district in southern Beijing that is home to tens of thousands of migran

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Though it's worth noting that if you don't drink enough water, that dehydration can become dangerous. 但值得注意的是,如果饮水不足可能变成危险的脱水。 Even the body's aches make you more sensitive, 连身体疼痛也会使你变

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

It starts with a tickle in your throat that becomes a cough. 你一开始是喉咙痒,而后转为咳嗽。 Your muscles begin to ache, you grow irritable, and you lose your appetite. It's official: you've got the flu. 肌肉开始疼痛,逐渐烦躁

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

9. Dont touch public toilets. I seldom touch a public toilet with any part of my body for many reasons. Use toilet paper or a paper towel to flush manual toilets. 9.不要碰公共卫生间。有很多原因使我很少用我身体的任何地方去碰

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Good afternoon. Take a seat, please. What's wrong with you? 下午好。请坐!哪里不舒服? I feel chilly and feverish and I badly cough. 我感到发冷发热而且我咳嗽的厉害。 I'm in pain, will you kindly examine my teeth? 我牙齿很

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

1. What's the matter with Steve? A. He has a cold. B. He has the flu. C. He has a stomachache. 2. How long has Steve been sick? A. since Friday B. since Saturday C. since Sunday 3. How often should Steve take the medicine the doctor prescribes? A. th

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

AS IT IS 2013-09-29 How to Be a Friend to a Friend Who Is Sick 朋友生病了怎么做? Hello again. Welcome back to As It Is. Im Kelly Jean Kelly. Good news for people who live in polluted cities. A common garden herb may be able to help make the w

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十月)

瑞德生病,头痛并觉得光线刺眼。小组接的案子在迈阿密,死者双眼和嘴里均被放入贝壳。瑞德因为身体不适,好像出现幻觉。 当地的一个巫医看到瑞德明确地指出了他的不适,并说瑞德脑内

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 犯罪心理

身体疾病可博取同情,喜剧演员鲁比怀克丝说到,除了那些大脑生病的。为什么会那样?活力四射幽默感十足的怀克丝,十年前被诊断出临床忧郁症,她敦促我们杜绝精神疾病的污名。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(636) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:头脑游戏

In the silence that ensued, the hum of distant voices, borne upon the evening air, came floating through the open window. 一切随即趋于沉寂,远处的人声随着晚风飘进了敞开着的窗户。 What's that? said the sick child, opening h

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

A Lesson in Philosophy 哲学课一则 Why worry? 何必忧虑呢? Really, you have only two things to worry about-either you are sick or you are well. 真的,你只有两件事要担心,你不是会生病就是身体健康。 If you are well, yo

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

Ann. 在美国公司工作的北京青年陈豪今天早上一边喝着星巴克咖啡一边看纽约时报。公司里的美籍华人Mary刚好走过他的办公室。 (Office ambience) M:Good morning, Chen Hao。看纽约时报呀? 陈:早,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语