Living History-希拉里回忆心路历程《亲历历史》一路畅销 Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton says that she's still not quite sure why her memoirs, Living History, sold so well. In a four-page afterword to the paperback edition, which comes ou

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 听美文故事记6级单词

631.Jeff was the funniest guy in our class. 杰夫是我们班上最滑稽的人。 632.The whole town thought Jim was a good mayoru. 整个镇的人都认为吉姆是一个好市长。 633.Im glad to see that you still remember me. 很高兴你还记得我。 634.How could I forget my f

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

Grace: excuse me, could you tell me which line Im supposed to stand in to buy bubble wrap and to post a package? Alexander: you can buy the bubble wrap here, but youll have to stand in line over here to post your paskage. G: thats a really long line.

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

Former Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant's Philadelphia-area high school was broken into and the thieves made out with quite a haul of the NBA legend's memorabilia. Or so they thought. 前洛杉矶湖人队传奇球星科比布莱恩特位于费城的

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

sign,标语牌,牌。 Can you see the sign of my store.你看到我店铺的牌子吗? The sign saysParking forbidden 告示牌上写着禁止停车。 sign也有手势的意思, I talked with him by signs. 我和他用手势交谈。 sign还可做动词表示签名。 He signed his name on the ch

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠一词多意

A woman came up to me and she held an 8 by 10 up toward I couldn't see the picture. And she said, oh my god, you Bryan Cranston. I said, yes. And she said, it would be so wonderful, if you could autograph this photo for me, for my daughter. Thats gre

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

Technology Report - Consumers' Online Petitions Put Pressure on Businesses 科技报道 - 消费者网上请愿向商家施压 This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报道。 The modern way to colle

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(一)月

E: Guess who I saw yesterday? B: I don't know. Who? E: Avril Lavigen! B: the Canadian rock singer? But I heard you had a part-time job yesterday. How did you see her? E: yeah,I worked as temporary staff in her concert. Look, her poster, a CD... B: so

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Nate starts to browse eBay Nate: OK. I just saw a Versace for thirty dollars. This stuff can't be real! Gilly: Most of it is. You should sign up. Nate:I'm not sure I'd want to give these people my credit card number. Gilly:Didn't you read about PayPa

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

经典句型:There is a lecture in that bookstore today. 今天那个书店有讲座。 A:There is a lecture in that bookstore today. 甲:今天那个书店有讲座。 B:What is the lecture on? 乙:是关于什么讲座的? A:The lecture is on how t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Teddy:It seems myself, Rexy, and a few of the signature exhibits will be staying here for now. 泰迪:我,雷克西,还有其他一些签名展品还要暂时留下 Larry:Without the tablet? 拉里:可是复活金牌不在了? Teddy:In truth, Law

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Hundreds of thousands of people in Hong Kong have signed on for an Anti-Occupy Central campaign. The signatories are calling for the restoration of law and order, saying the demonstrations are affecting their daily lives. So far around 650-thousand p

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

The independent presidential bid of Russia's Mikhail Kasyanov is in jeopardy after the Russian prosecutor accused his campaign of forging signatures on a petition required to register for the election. 俄罗斯独立的总统竞选人卡西亚诺夫正

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年1月

剧码: Office Talk 产品正在开发中 1. 我们很高兴(今天∕十月二十八日)收到您的汇款。 2. 这个产品正在开发中。 3. 请提供车种、品名和正厂号码,或者提供样品。 4. 请确认您的订单,若无任

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

NPC proposals from political advisors far outnumber motions by lawmakers. Political advisors can submit multiple proposals, and the same applies to lawmakers and their motions. But since motions become legally binding if adopted, NPC deputies must co

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

(124) A: Where do you want me to sign? B: Right here. A: How's that? B: That's fine. A:你要我签在哪里? B:就在这儿。 A:这样子可以吧。 B:可以。 (125) A: We can't sign the

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

unit 460 开立带支票的活期存款账户 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I want to open current account. What's the proper procedure? A:我要开个活期储蓄户头,怎样办理相关手续? B:First you fill out the application form and then

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(211) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

The benefits of volunteering, 志愿者的好处 Helps You Make New Friends 帮你结交新朋友 Maybe not so surprising, but what might surprise you, is how genuine these friends are. Some of my long term friends are people I've met through volunte

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. It might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit. 我相信一名好老师就是一名伟

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Belief is everything 信仰至上 Being comfortable in pressure situations is about believing that you're gonna succeed based on the time that you put into prepare 能够在高压情况下依旧泰然自若的方法就是,相信你长期以来的准备

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂