Otis Redding - Sitting on the Dock of the Bay (SittinOn)The Dock Of The Bay坐在港口码头(又译:坐在湾边的港口)。 奥蒂斯雷丁(Otis Ray Redding, Jr;1941年9月9日-1967年12月10日)是一位知名的美国灵魂乐歌手,

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志歌曲

Sebastian says you won some kind of award. 塞巴斯蒂安说你得过一个什么奖项。 Mitchie. I have a Mitchie. 我得过米琪奖。 It's like a Pulitzer, but from western Michigan. 就像是普利策奖,不过是在密歇根西部。 A Mit

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

How many ports do we call at on our passage? 我们一路上要在几个港口停留? Five. The ship is going very fast.A sea trip is always enjoyable in fine weather like this. 5个港口。船走得真快。在这样的好天气里乘船旅游真是

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Chapter 39 The emancipation proclamation 第39章《解放奴隶宣言》 402. The Blockade. 402.封锁 On the fall of Fort Sumter President Lincoln ordered a blockade of the Confederate seaports. 在萨穆特要塞失陷之后,林肯总统命令封

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生历史

The city of San Francisco on the coast north of Los Angeles is nearly as large as Los Angeles. 洛杉矶北面的沿海城市圣弗朗西斯科市(旧金山)几乎和洛杉矶一样大。 It might have been larger, but not so many years ago a ter

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

The giant duck is also bringing a boost to nearby businesses in Hong Kong. And among all kinds of available souvenirs, yellow duckling desserts are proving to be the most popular. 大黄鸭对香港相关企业的发展起到了促进作用。在各种

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年05月

Now I want the sun, to swing my feet, Washington Harbor. Dogs may come around and they won't care that I'm a stranger. Oh, it's over. Oh, it's over, all the weather is gone. First I let you down, and then the streets were in a downpour onto everythin

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Ukrainian President: Troops Will Defend Port of Mariupolu Ukraines president went to the southeastern Ukrainian port of Mariupol on Monday to show support for its 500,000 people. People in Mariupol have been digging long narrow holes around the city

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(九)月

1、虚词. (1)港口设施的业主或者经营者应当按照港口设计规范,提供安全靠岸、离岸、移动泊位的条件。 The proprietor or operator of port facilities shall provide safemeans mooring, departing and changing to an

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

Some of the most polluted places in the world are ports, resulting in health problems that some experts say can lead not only to respiratory problems, but cancer. 海港往往是世界上污染最严重的地方。专家说,这些污染的情况导致

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年10月

【NPR边听边练】致力于提供新鲜有趣、饶有意味的时讯资料,致力于通过精听的方式促进听力提高,致力于不断开阔眼界和深入了解美国观点。 精听建议: 先完整地把一条新闻听一到三遍,争

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

October in the Upper Mississippi Valley, the fall weather is mild and eagles are free from the burdens of the nest. Water birds, soon to depart for warmer havens, are briefly abundant. Joining the eagles that live here year-round are bald eagle migra

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2009年

模仿文本: In recent years, the world's offshore havens have found themselves under unprecedented pressure to open up their books to lift the veil of secrecy that protects their clients. This call for reform has been led, says Gabriel Zucman, a

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

As millions of migrant workers head home to reunite with their families, no one is happier than their children who spend most of the year without them. These left behind children as they are called in China, harbor dreams of not only being with their

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

今天我们要学的词是dismantle。 Dismantle, 意思是废除,拆除。在亚太经合会议上,美国欢迎日本加入环太平洋贸易区,但是表示Tokyo must be ready to dismantle trade barriers, 东京方面必须准备好废除贸易

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

星级典句: 第一句:When will the ship leave for Bangchui Island? 船什么时候出发去棒槌岛? A: When will the ship leave for Bangchui Island? 船什么时候出发去棒槌岛? B: It will leave the port at six on July 8. 将于7月

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

今天我们要学的词是 tax haven. Tax haven 避税地,避税港。EU members discussed plans for a tax haven blacklist after the release of the so-called Paradise Papers. 所谓的天堂文件公诸于众后,欧盟国家开会讨论,计划建

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Robert, I don't like the idea of this. It's gonna be OK. 罗伯特,我觉得这不是个好主意。没关系的。 Yeah, well, how long will you be gone? 好吧,你要去多久 A few weeks. Maybe more, depending on what I-- 几周,也许更久,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

I'm in the middle of a vast wetland swamp 我身陷东欧格鲁吉亚黑海沿岸 near the Black Sea Coast of Georgia, Eastern Europe. 一片浩瀚的湿地沼泽中 A canoe made of reeds allows you to navigate these otherwise impenetrable swamps. 一叶

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

本期内容: Britain said it will introduce the worlds first public register of the owners of foreign companies holding property in the country. The move comes in response to growing concern over tax evaders' and money-launderers' use of shell com

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读