模仿句子:And it's not just the children who've lost relatives, Asmar's own father and three of his four sisters have also been killed. 翻译:失去亲人的不光是孩子们,阿斯马尔的父亲和他四姐妹中的三人也都不幸遇难

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Now, a veteran who is diagnosed with cancer at the Veterans Administration 现在在沃尔特里德被诊断为患癌症的退伍军人, can get his or her cancer genome done immediately their tumor sequenced 可以在肿瘤序列完成后很快获得

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Previously on The Vampire Diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 He's dead. 他已经死了 No, no! I can't, I can't! 不,不,我做不到,我做不到 I can help you. Turn it off. 我能帮你,关掉 We're gonna lose her, Damon. 我们会

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第四季

菲莉斯罗德里格斯和艾莎瓦非从不计较得失之中衍生出了紧密的友情。罗德里格斯的儿子在2001年911撞击世贸大厦时丧生;瓦非的儿子撒迦利亚穆萨维因发起这次袭击而被定罪并判处死刑。为了

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:和平使者

治愈心灵的温暖男声:Tamas Wells- Valder Fields valder fields是Tamas Wells最有名的歌曲,在该曲目中,弦、钢琴、软和的人声,营造出温暖的气氛。其中,Valder是一个地名,这首歌曲收录于专辑《A Pl

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机铃声歌曲

The End of AIDS Could be Within Reach 治愈艾滋病毒将触手可及 WASHINGTON This year's World AIDS Day focuses on how to achieve an AIDS-free generation. The United Nations predicts that if prevention and treatment services are scaled up, the

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十一月)

【生词预览】 unwelcome 不受欢迎的, incurable 不可治愈的 【笑话原文】 AnUnwelcomeHornor AdoctorcameintothehospitalwardandsaidtoMr.Johnson,Ihavesomegoodnewsandsomebadnewsforyou. ThenMr.Johnsonsaid,Please,givemethegoodnewsfirst.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

the team I'm leading to reimagine the federal government's fight against this dreaded disease. 我正在领导这个小组重新规划联邦政府对这一可怕疾病的攻坚战。 It touches almost every corner of government. 这涉及几乎政府的

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

1. For me, personally, I think it is just too soon in this process. I think there are a lot of emotions involved here. I think the family needs some time to heal, and a public event and celebration. For me, personally, knowing Bowe, knowing his famil

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(六)月

机场狗狗治愈旅客及飞行员疲惫心灵 缓解压力 They came big and small, both dogs and people to Dulles International Airport in Virginia during a busy travel weekend. 它们或大或小,在弗吉尼亚州杜勒斯国际机场一个忙碌

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Smart Bandages to Heal Wounds More Quickly 智能绷带有助更快治愈伤口 Scientists say new made-made materials equipped with sensors could turn bandages into a valuable tool for health care workers. Simple bandages are usually seen as the fir

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(306) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Better Man教唱 今天我们来学习一段摘自于《Better Man》的歌词。《Better Man》是2000年英国罗比威廉姆斯主唱的一首歌曲名,出自2000/8/28专辑《Sing When You're Winning》。罗比威廉姆斯本人从未表示Be

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Forgive, sounds good 宽恕?说得容易 Forget, I'm not sure I could 遗忘?我可保证不了 They say time heals everything 他们说,时间抹去一切 But I'm still waiting 但我还在等 I'm through with doubt 我熬过来了,带着怀疑

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

这首歌曲由被称为瑞典银狐的Sofia Kallgren翻唱。她12岁就开始登台表演,有瑞典银狐之称,是第一位签约中国内地录制专辑的西方歌手,也是第一个录制经典中国歌曲英文版专辑的西方歌手。获

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

《美国偶像》本期看点:男子组八强选手齐亮相。帅哥大叔正太暖男,款款男神惹人尖叫。精彩的唱功配合精美绝伦的个性舞技让乐迷狂呼过瘾。他们能否用自己的表演征服评委和霉霉的唱片

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

是Push Play2014年07月21日发行的专辑. 歌词: Song:My Everything Artist:Push Play I need to know, I need to feel I need to find someone real I've had enough broken dreams Now my heart needs to heal I wanna laugh, I wanna smile And fall

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Send someone to love me I need to rest in arms Keep me safe from harm In pouring rain Give me endless summer Lord I fear the cold Feel I'm getting old Before my time As my soul heals the shame I will grow through this pain Lord I'm doing all I can To

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Crying has a bad reputation but it's extremely therapeutic. Crying isn't losing control, it's gaining it back through owning your emotions. 我们大多认为哭不是件好事,但它却非常有治愈性。哭不代表失控,它反而是种能让我

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

I know you -- the heartbroken. I've been there recently, and plenty before. I know you better than you think I do. I know heartbreak as well as I know the taste of the ocean in my tears and the way my breath gets stuck in my heart instead of my throa

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读