“ We are reading the first 1)verse of the first chapter of a book whose pages are 2)infinite... ” I do not know who wrote those words, but I have always liked them as a 3)reminder that the future

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

We Are The World ,We Are The Future Someone said we are reading the first verse of the first chapter of a book, whose pages are infinite. I dont know who wrote these words, but Ive always liked them as a reminder that the future can be anything we wa

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

10. The Future of Cars 10. 汽车的未来 The fact is, when we do our market research around the world, we see that there's nearly a universal aspiration on the part of people to own an automobile. And 750 million people in the world today own a car

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

Im always here to love you I am always here to understand you I am always here to laugh with you I am always here to cry with you I am always here to talk with you I am always here to plan with you Even though we might not always be together Please k

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

[00:04.41]Betty separate airport see...off [00:08.14]贝蒂(女名) adj.单独的;各自的 n.航空站;飞机场 为某人送行 [00:11.86]taxi take a taxi hotel Klarke [00:15.79]n.出租汽车 坐出租汽车;打的 n.旅馆,饭店 克拉克(姓) [

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(206) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版高一

Twitter在YouTube上发布了一段非常滑稽的招聘视频,并已吸引超40万点击量。这段视频别出心裁地以拙劣方式模仿了常见创业公司的招聘视频,包含了拙劣的效果、蹩脚的音乐、呆板的演讲、糟糕

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

别把过去的失败当成未来的常态!来普特英语感受一下吧! As a man was passing the elephants, he suddenly stopped, confused by the fact that these huge creatures were being held by only a small rope tied to their front leg. No chai

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

英国未来8年在路网投入巨资 LONDON, Feb. 10 (Xinhua) -- The British government has pledged to triple its funding on the country's major road network in the next eight years, calling on road building firms to get ready for a massive increase

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, every major occupational group, with the exception of farming and fishing occupations, are expected to gain jobs in the next 10 years. That being said, the possibilities are endless when it comes to pickin

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

空客首席运营官谈航空产业的未来 There's a reason that there are only two major manufacturers in the world today, Airbus and Boeing, building aircraft, 100 seats and above. It is difficult to do because you don't just need to get the air

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

We are reading the first verse of the first chapter of a book whose pages are infinite... I do not know who wrote those words, but I have always liked them as a reminder that the future can be anything we want to make it. We can take the mysterious,

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

STEVE INSKEEP: Now, President-elect Trump has said he would like to improve relations with Russia. His choice for defense secretary views Russia as America's number one threat. Let's listen to Gen. James Mattis at his hearing today. GEN. JAMES MATTIS

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

TED(指technology, entertainment, design在英语中的缩写,即技术、娱乐、设计)是美国的一家私有非营利机构,该机构以它组织的TED大会著称。TED诞生於1984年,其发起人是里查德沃曼。 讲师: 丹尼

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

Soon you could be competing with a robot for a job. 很快,你就会和机器人竞争上岗啦! Amy Webb, a digital media futurist and founder of Webbmedia Group, predicts at least eight career fields are ripe for disruption very soon -- like in

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The 2015 list of the greatest emerging technologies was recently published by Bernard Meyerson, chief innovation officer of IBM and chair of the World Economic Forums Meta-Council on Emerging Technologies. 最近IBM的首席创新官兼世界经济论坛

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

With technology moving faster than ever, its hard to imagine what careers will look like 20 years from now. With help from foresight strategists, The Canadian Scholarship Trust Plan (CST)took a look into the future to find the jobs that may be comm

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

网络产业的兴衰常被比作淘金热。但是亚马逊公司(Amazon.com)的创始人Jeff Bezos则认为它更像是电气制造工业的早期。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

Business 商业报道 The future of corporate IT IT企业的未来 Surfing a digital wave, or drowning? 数字时代浪头的弄潮儿还是浪下溺死鬼? Information technology is everywhere.For companies'IT departments, that is a mixed blessing

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Let me tell you, it has been a fantastic month for deception. And I'm not even talking about the American presidential race. (Laughter) We have a high-profile journalist caught for plagiarism, a young superstar writer whose book involves so many made

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: A Virginia state senator named Creigh Deeds was brutally assaulted by his son last week. The attack put the elder Deeds into the hospital and it left his son, Austin, dead after shooting himself. Just a day before, a judge issued

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习