Mistrust Changes Internet User Behavior 信任缺失改变着网络用户的行为 A new survey indicates that American Internet users are becoming more concerned about whether they can trust online m

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--社会新闻点评

Glenn Medeiros《Nothings gonna change my love for you》(中文:此情永不移,也有译成:痴心不改), 是经典伦理爱情片《廊桥遗梦》主题曲。这首歌版本众多(Westlife、杜德伟等等)!原唱是一位黑人

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Dear Life 《生命挚爱》将我改变 演唱者:Anthony Hamilton Anthony Hamilton ,打从10岁稚龄就在教堂唱诗班一展歌唱实力,他一直都是别人眼中明日之星的候选人,1993年启身前往纽约一圆歌星梦,被当

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

奥尼士主任与我们分享了他的新研究成果。这项研究显示,健康的生活习惯能够影响到人的基因。比如说,当一个人生活得更健康、吃得更好、勤锻炼身体、付出更多的爱的时候,他的脑细胞

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:美妙的神经系统

儿童的发展障碍可以通过观察他们的行为诊断出来,但是阿迪提 珊卡妲丝认为我们应该直接看一看他们的大脑。她解释了她实验室中非凡的脑电图设备怎样揭露以往的误诊,并从此改变了孩子

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:美妙的神经系统

Anil Gupta 在发展中国家内寻觅着那些不知名的发明家们--那些本地的被贫困所掩盖的天才企业家,他们的能力可以改变很多人的生活。他展示了小蜜蜂网络(Honeybee Network)是怎么帮助这些人去建

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:地球村

Hoobastank一支来自美国加利福尼亚州的后Grunge乐队,成立于1995年,首张同名专辑没有让他们红起来,直到《The Reason》的推出,该专辑发行四个半月后就位居排行榜三甲,他的知名度从此飞速提

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

AS IT IS 2015-09-10 US to Change Syrian Rebels Training 美国改变叙利亚叛军的训练方式 The New York Times says United States defense officials are making plans to change the training of moderate Syrian rebels for fighting the Islamic Stat

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Study: Regular Exercise Can Change Our DNA 研究表明经常锻炼可以改变我们的DNA Swedish scientists say they have proven that physical exercise changes not only our health but also our genetic material. Scientists have long known that some

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

1. replace,取代;以...代替。 eg:Electric lights have replaced candles. 电灯已经取代了蜡烛。 2. trend,趋势。 eg:The general trend of history is unalterable. 历史发展的总趋势是不可改变的。 3. switch,改变,转移,变

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

Well, let me tell you something. After two and a half hourseven though they told me that I shouldn't train that much or I would get really soreI left the gymnasium, I rode my bicycle home. And after the first mile I got numb, and I couldn't feel anym

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

But what I know about business in life is that there are many, many, many opportunities to lose your way, there are many opportunities to lose your way because you are overcame by greed. That's what the backdating stock option scandal's about. People

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

I think there are probably three key points here. 我认为有三个关键问题。 The first one is about the stories that we tell ourselves. 第一个关键是我们对自己的认识。 For so long, I told myself that I couldn't have an adventure

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

托福技巧:写作破题思路方向 充分的破题所积累的大量思维方向给我们以信心,要做的只有一项遴选工序了。而这选并不是闭上眼睛随手挑,而要符合以下条件: 1, 要与论题相匹配。论题问的

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

12. I'm glad that the CDs have taken off so well. 我非常高兴CD的销路很好。 还能这样说: I am very happy about the well selling of our CDs. I am pleased to see that our CDs sell well. 应用解析: glad to do sth. 高兴做某事,愿

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

True Love 真爱 True love is not demanding. 真爱不是为了满足需求 Your partner should never ask you to change if you're truly loved. 要是真正爱你的人,他是不会要求你为他改变的。 And if you truly love your partner, you

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

SARA JAMES: It's just after dawn in one of the world's most beautiful cities this misty morning a picture perfect start to the day. And Damien Blumire looks the picture of health. But the image is deceptive. DAMIEN BLUMIRE: I've been waiting for a ki

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you change? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. If I Can Change One thing about My Hometown If I could change one thing about my hometown, I think it would

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

本期内容: Your beliefs create your life. What you believe about yourself, the world, and anything else is directly related to how you experience life. If you aren't happy with how things are going for you right this moment, start with your beli

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. 语音讲解 单词发音 generation n.一代;产生;一代人;生殖 human beings 人类 alter vt.改变,更改 连词发音

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读