一.本课要点及示例 我们先学习怎么用 ask, a-s-k, ask 来表达

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(410) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA中级美国英语

almost at once 立刻, 马上 be rude about something 对... 粗鲁,无礼 be rude to sb 对某人无礼 have been in 呆在(某个地方) hole 孔 lighthouse 灯塔 mirror 镜子 needn't have done 表示本来用不着做某事,而实际上已

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册单词MP3

艺术史学者莎拉露易丝的第一份工作是在博物馆,她在研究了一位艺术家之后发现:并非每件作品都是大师级的佳作。她提醒大家考量自己生命中 几乎失败 和 差点成功 的事件的作用。在我们

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲集:2014创意的一年

A: Could I speak with the manager about some problems in the pool area? B: Sure, what seems to be the problem? A: My apartment is next to the pool, and there seems to be some really late-night partying going on out there. B: The hours for the pool ar

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

This applies just as much too highly developed countries such as Australia 这一点对高度发达的国家如澳大利亚 as it does to less well developed countries. 和不太发达的国家同样适用。 Thirdly, I think we should remind ourselv

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他和美国同事Amy刚刚开完会。 (Office ambience) A:陈豪,Do you have a few minutes to talk? C:Sure, 有什么事吗? A:I noticed something in our meeting just now. 做为朋友,我觉得应

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 职场礼节英语

图片1 It is always good advice to accept things in the past that you cannot change, and thats what this episode is all about! Dont cry over spilled milk is an expression that warns against being stuck in the past too much. As usual, we look at diff

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Paris Attacks Reminder of Threat of Returning Jihadis 巴黎袭击提醒人们,圣战组织或已回归 WASHINGTON Top security and intelligence officials are warning the deadly attacks in Paris - claimed by the Islamic State terror group - are likel

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十一月)

Earthquakes Remind Californians to Prepare for Disasters 地震提醒加州人预备应对灾难 A series of moderate earthquakes that rocked Los Angeles recently have reminded residents to be ready for a disaster. Safety experts say every household

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

今天我们要学的词是reminder。 Reminder, 提醒、提示。 I received a flu shot reminder from my doctor's office, 我收到医生诊所的通知,提醒我去打流感预防针。 The newly released data is a reminder that the recovery of

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃