Would you please let me know when I get to the stop? 请您在我到站的时候通知我,好吗? OK.I'll remind you. 当然可以。我会提醒您。 Will you please tell us when we get there? 到那里时可以告诉我们吗? Yes,I'll tell

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

GRE作文考试的流程 考生首先应熟悉GRE作文考试的流程,一般情况下,考生从到达考场到考试完毕,通常分为以下六步: 第一、考生查考号,领取柜子钥匙和夹着纸的硬板,纸上是所要抄的誓言

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

首先,体裁固定,但内容宽泛。近年来,考研翻译短文的体裁基本上是议论文,内容比较广泛,主要涉及人们所普遍关心的社会、政治、经济、文化、科技、道德、历史、文化、哲学、心理等

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

At the cleaner's, I noticed the sign

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

我们经常接触到英语不难发现,英语中有很多固定搭配需要我们理解记忆。从今天开始,我们就开始分类总结高中阶段需要我们掌握的固定搭配都有哪些吧。 接不定式作宾补的36个常用动词

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

请走好。 2、Please be careful. 请当心。 3、Please don't leave anything behind. 请别遗忘您的东西。 4、Don't worry. 别担心。 5、Take it easy. 放心好了。 6、Please don't smoke here. 请不要在这边抽烟。 7、Goodbye.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

Remind Me [Brad] We didn't care if people stared We'd make out in a crowd somewhere Somebody'd tell us to get a room It's hard to believe that was me and you Now we keep saying that we're ok But I don't want to settle for good not great I miss the wa

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Recently, it has been reported that a college student went to Guangzhou for travel, but she missed, finally, the policeman found her body. It is so terrible, this incident warns people to protect themselves, especially for the girls. First, wed bette

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

暑假快要结束了,你的孩子暑假有收获吗?阅读本篇文章,让你为孩子的下一个暑假做准备吧。 How to make your children have a lot benefited on summer vacation? 怎样让孩子们在暑假受益匪浅呢? 1. Remin

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A new app promises to save travellers money by pinpointing the cheapest days of the year to take a flight. 一款新的手机应用能确切指出一年中乘坐航班最划算的时间,从而为旅客省钱。 Hopper, available in the App Store si

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Alibaba, the worlds biggest commerce group, delivered a stark warning to incoming US president Donald Trump that any upsets in China relations would be detrimental for the US and ripple across the globe. 全球最大电子商务集团阿里巴巴(Ali

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Indian government may use 3D paintings as virtual speed-breakers on major highways and roads, in a bid to check speeding and rash driving, and ultimately make its deadly roads a little safer. 为了抑制超速、变灯冲刺等驾驶行为,并最

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The broader your grin and the deeper the creases around your eyes when you smile, the longer you are likely to live. 你在微笑的时候嘴咧的越大,眼周围的皱纹越深,你可能活的越久。 Broader grins and wrinkles around the eyes

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Your passport will expire 护照将要过期 Please show me your passport, sir. 先生,请出示你的护照。 Yes, here you are. 好的,给你。 Are you here on business? 你是来办公吗? Yes. We are going to London on business. 是的,我

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

让你记忆力飙升的十大绝招 You forgot that thing you were supposed to do for your boss. And that favor your were going to do for a friend. Or even to pay that bill that was due。 你忘记了上司交代过的任务。或是忘记要去给朋

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

如何委婉的提醒你长胖了 关于胖,我们首先想到的就是fat. 但fat在英语中是个强烈的贬义词,所以在西方如果说某人fat,不仅是对别人的伤害与歧视,也是自身粗鲁无教养的表现。那么英语中

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. There's a fine line between drinking socially and alcoholism. 喝酒应酬和嗜酒可是有区别的。 2. There's a fine line between helping your kids with their homework and doing it for them. 帮孩子做作业和替孩子做作业可是有区别

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

New Words: poke n.袋子; 1. pig in a poke: something that is bought without examining properly 未经过目/仔细看(袋子中的猪):买来的东西,没有仔细查看 When she bought that house, she bought a pig in a poke. 那所房子是她在

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

6 Signs Your Job May Be in Jeopardy 你的工作处于危险中的6个信号 If you're worried that the daily dose of bad news about the economy could impact your next paycheck, you're not alone. 如果你在担心每天听到的经济危机的恶讯会

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

参加过托福考试的考生也许都会知道,托福口语其实是个平实的考试,他所要求的不是华丽的构词、夸张的语音、超快的语速。对于考生的要求就是逻辑与真实,所以想要冲击高分,不仅仅需

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语