Technology: File Sharing 技术:文件分享 It has been 10 years since the birth of Napster and the global spread of file-sharing sites. Back in 1999, Shawn Fanning, then a 19-year-old student, could never have predicted the extent to which his simple co

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 国外媒体新闻

What if you could wave your phone over a piece of fish at a store and immediately see a record of its path through the supply chain? 如果你在商店里把手机在一块鱼肉上面晃一下,就能立即看到它在供应链上的路径记录,结

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Technology Chiefs Worry About Their Childrens Smartphone Addictions Mike Herrick has a 13-year-old daughter who enjoys using her smartphone all the time. His daughter often sends text messages to her friends, even if they are sitting a few meters apa

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

人工智能双刃剑 服务于人也伤人 The notion of machines rebelling against humans has long been a theme of science fiction books and films. But as advances in computer processors and memory chips rapidly usher us into the world of artificia

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2015年8月

How are security start-ups doing now? 那些安全领域的创业公司在做什么? The VCs are smarter now. They ask better questions. 风险投资越来越聪明了,他们越来越会问问题 From what I hear, they are interested in investing

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

使用机械技术,激光测距仪,全球定位系统和智能回馈工具,丹尼斯洪正在设计一辆盲人驾驶的车。这不是一辆自动驾驶的车,他仔细的注明,这车而是一辆盲人能决定速度,车距和路程的车

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:交通工具

Brazil is planning to fight the Zika virus by zapping millions of male mosquitoes with gamma rays to sterilise them and stop the spread of the virus linked to thousands of birth defects. 巴西计划用伽马射线辐照数百万雄性蚊子,使其失

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

新gre作文写作考察考生完成题目过程中是否能够融合批判性思维和分析写作能力,以下是gre考试写作部分issue的优秀写作实例,通过这些优秀范文或是习作,考生可以借鉴里面的短语、句子或思

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

新gre作文写作考察考生完成题目过程中是否能够融合批判性思维和分析写作能力,以下是gre考试写作部分issue的优秀写作实例,通过这些优秀范文或是习作,考生可以借鉴里面的短语、句子或思

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

注释: Marek Belka 马雷克·贝尔卡,波兰总理。 Poland [5pEulEnd] n. 波兰,中欧国家。 technocrat [5teknEkrAt] n. 专家政治论者 ruling [5ru:liN] adj. 执政的 Democratic Left

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--各类新闻

AS IT IS 2016-07-11 How Will Driverless Technology Change Our Lives? 无人驾驶技术将怎样改变我们的生活 Almost every day, we hear about a new development in the world of driverless technology. But how will this technology change our liv

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

3D打印、机器人和无人机技术 This years advances in computer hardware and software, mechanical devices, sensors and artificial intelligence brought the world another step closer to the robotic future. 今年电脑硬件、软件、机械设备

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(二月)

know-how 诀窍,专有技术,实际知识,专门技能 They taught us all their technical know-how. 他们把技术诀窍都传给了我们。 I'm looking for some gardening know-how. 我正在搜索园艺的相关知识。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

And it's also applied to the countries. Just like the Industrial Revolution determines which country had the best standard of living over a period of hundreds of years. The Internet revolution will have the same impact. Those countries who use this t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Italy's outgoing technocrat Prime Minister says he is not taking sides in upcoming elections. I don't side with anyone, personally. I would be much more interested if the Monti agenda - and I apologise if my name appears here - would serve to provide

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

模仿句子: Essentially, a matte painting is part of a picture that you see on the screen, but which is not really there. 翻译: 本质上,遮景绘画是你在银屏上看到的部分图像,但这样的图像并不是真实的场景。

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Education is more and more important these days. And in Indonesia, schools are popping up to help teach children about robotics. Children under 8 years old learn basic mechanics while older pupils learn programming. The Indonesian robotics center was

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

星级典句: 第一句:How's the driving business going? 生意怎么样? A: I see many taxises in the street. 我看大街上有许多出租车。 B: Yep. 是的。 A: Does this car belong to you? How's the driving business going? 这车是你自

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

题目: Humanity has make little real progress over the past century or so. Technological innovations have taken place, but the overall condition of humanity is no better. War,violence, and poverty are still with us. Technology cannot change

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文