连读的条件:相邻的两词在意义上必须密切相关,同属一个意群。连读所构成的音节一般都不重读,只需顺其自然地一带而过,不可读得太重,也不可音。(连读符号:~)1)辅音+元音型连读 在同

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音标发音视频

Dear Annie: I am a 24-year-old female and have been friends with Danielle for 12 years. In fact, she is the only friend I have. Recently, I expressed some personal frustrations to her about my brother-in-law's lifestyle. Last weekend, he came to visi

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 大千世界

演讲简介:布琳.布朗致力于研究人与人的关系--我们感同身受的能力、获得归属感的能力、爱的能力。在TEDx休斯敦一次富有感染力的幽默谈话中,她跟我们分享了她的研究发现,一个让她更想

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:生存故事

练习英语听力的几个原则 学英语的朋友们对如何提高听力水平非常关心,但有些朋友尽管练的很辛苦,可是效果仍然不理想,归根到底还是在对练习听力的认识上或是方法上有问题。那么如何

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Michele: Excuse me, is this the right stop for St. Paul's cathedral? Andrew: Yes, it is. There is a map here which tells you the number of the bus. Michele: Oh, yes, I see. So, the number 8 bus goes to St. Paul's? Andrew: That's right. And it tells y

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

Body Talk Have you ever wondered why you sometimes take an almost immediate liking to a person you have just met? Or worried about why someone you were talking to suddenly became cool and distant? The

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Captain. I'll have the med bus packed and ready to go in a half-hour. 上尉。我会让医疗车在半小时内准备好出发 How's Tom? I need to know what happened to him on that ship. 汤姆怎么样了?我得知道他在那艘飞船上发生了

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

博客作家考特尼马丁,在这段私人性的诚挚的谈话中重新审视历史悠久的女性主义一词。她通过贯穿讲述有关她这一代女性探索的三个基本悖论,来定义时代性的女性主义。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:告女性说

Communication is an essential part of work and home life. Understanding how to be a good communicator can be an important productivity tool, one thats frequently neglected. Poor communication can often have disastrous results; lost time, injured feel

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

But others thought this frivolous, and they wore art fabrics and barbaric jewelry. 但是也有一些人认为这样不够庄重,这些人穿的是艺术性的纺织品,戴着具有蛮荒色调的珠宝装饰。 The men were seldom eccentric in a

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

Are you a good conversationalist? What makes someone a good conversationalist? Being a good conversationalist is important in every context, be it in business, social, or dating. 你是不是一名好的健谈者?什么能让你变得健谈呢?无论

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Where do you come from? I come from England. What's the climate like in your country? It's mild,but it's not always pleasant. The weather's often cold in the North and windy inthe East. It's often wet in the West and sometimes warm in the south. Whic

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

The goose did what? asked Mrs. Arable, 你说母鹅什么?阿拉布尔太太问道, gazing at her daughter with a queer, worried look. 用奇怪又担心的目光看着女儿, Told Templeton she didn't want the egg any more, repeated Fern. 它对

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Then Sam explained his proposal for allowing Serena to go free instead of making a captive bird out of her. 接着萨姆解释了他那个允许塞蕾娜自由飞走,不要让她成为一只囚鸟的建议。 He said he thought it would be a good a

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

It's still a lot of money for a bird, he said. 对一只鸟来说这还是一大笔钱呀,他说, What's he going to do with it all? 他打算用它们干什么? He will give it to his father, the old cob. 他将把它们交给他的父亲,那只

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Being likable is entirely under your control. All it takes is the ability to pick up a few key social skills that build emotional intelligence (EQ). 受欢迎与否完全是可以由你自己来掌控的。你只需掌握一些用来修炼情商的社交

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

雅思口语考试中,流利程度一方面和考生的英语水平有关,另一方面跟考生的心理素质有关。那么我们就从这一方面开始雅思口语流利大作战吧。 换句话说, 流利就是非常自信地用英语表达自

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Music I heard with you was more than music. Exactly. And therefore music itself can only be heard alone. Solitude is the salt of personhood. It brings out the authentic flavor of every experience. Alone one is never lonely: the spirit adventures, wal

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

unit 375 聚餐道别(3) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:It's getting late, and I have to go now. A:大晚了,我得走了。 B:We're sorry you have to leave. B:真遗憾你得走了。 A:Please excuse me, won't you? A:你能原谅我,是吗?

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

How To Talk To People: Better Communication Skills Hello and welcome to videojug. I'm Rebekah Fensomeand I'm a life coach. Being a great communicator is important in allareas in our life, whether we are talking to our opponents, our friendsor our wor

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语