●赞成 赞成。 I agree. *比较生硬的说法。 I think it's very important. (我认为这个问题很重要。) I agree. (我同意。) I agree with that. I'm with you. *“对,对”、“很

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 口语8000句

So the other day I told you what I did over this summer. And I forgot to mention something pretty important,pretty big, I can describe it in one word, Oscar. 昨天呢我跟大家分享了一下我的假期,然后我发现我忘了一条很重要很重

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之商务英语

Surveys 调查 If you want to know what people think about you, what should you do? 如果你想知道别人是怎么看你的,你会怎么做? You have to ask many people. 你要问很多人。 This is called a survey. 这就叫调查。 A surve

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第8册

东西欧意见大分歧:强制分摊难民配额方案 The EU Commission president was frank about the challenges facing the bloc. 欧盟委员会主席对整个欧盟目前所面临的诸多挑战直言不讳。 I believe the next 12 months are d

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(九月)

Lesson Y I Want to Get Up Let's talk. Mum, what time is it? It's 10 o'clock.Why? I can't sleep. Then count from 1 to 100. Good idea. One, two, three ... ninety-nine and one hundred. Can you sleep now? No, I can't.I want to get up and do my homework.

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 新路径小学英语三年级下册(一起)

An Interesting Book The DA VINCI CODE is really a good book! It's very interesting. Although I don't have the knowledge of religion, I am crazy about it! However, myforeign teacher told me that some people who believe in Jesus don't like this book. T

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

On the other hand, However, Yes, but . . . You may be right, but . . . I may be wrong, but . . . Correct me if I'm wrong, but . . . On the contrary, (Be careful with this one!) It appears to be a direct negation of what was just stated, but it can ac

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 跟我学英语入门篇

The Ministry of Education and 10 other government agencies issued a circular to encourage primary and middle schools to organize educational excursions for students. 教育部等11个政府机构近日发布了关于鼓励中小学组织学生参加研

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A pilot program will be set up to promote reform of the high school entrance exam, according to a guideline issued by the Ministry of Education last Tuesday. 根据教育部上周二发布的一项指导意见,我国将设立试点项目以推进中考

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

【句子对照】 I was at odds with Mary about the schedule. She wanted me to work on Saturday, but I couldn't. 在工作时间安排上我和玛丽的意见不一致。他要我星期六上班,但我不原意。 【关键俚语】 be at odds with someone (verb phrase) 英:to be in disagree

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

In my view,he is the best person for this job. 我个人认为他是这工作的最佳人选。 view有风景的意思,在上句中view表示观点,看法。 in my view=in my opinion 意思是在我看来,依我看。近似于I fhink/guess/fe

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

重点是什么? What's the bottom line? =what's the (your)point? =what are you trying to say? =get to the point 英文中常见的缩略词 缩略词: Text message 短信 IGP: I gottta pee. 我要去小便 BION:believe or not 信不信由你 AFA

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

经典句型:I declare the meeting open. 我宣布开始开会。 A:I declare the meeting open. 甲:我宣布开始开会。 B:I'd like to say something first. 乙:我想先发言。 A:Please go ahead. 甲:请讲。 经典句型:I want to listen to y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery to see eye to eye Our business has been successful because Tom and I work so well together. Sure, we have some differences in personality, but on the important things, like which businesses to invest in and who to hire,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

English Joke - The Second Opinion The doctor to the patient: You are very sick. The patient to the doctor: Can I get a second opinion? The doctor again: Yes, you are very ugly too.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Facing a tough decision? Research suggests that the best way to solve a complicated problem is to not think about it。 According to researchers, distracting yourself for a few minutes with something else or sleeping on it overnight helps the brain c

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

CAIRO, Feb. 14 (Xinhua) -- Arab League Secretary-General Amr Moussa said Monday he intends to nominate himself in Egypt's coming presidential elections, Al Arabia TV reported. Moussa said he will devote the coming months to his presidential campaign(

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

在GRE写作、GMAT写作以及TOEFL写作中,合作的概念考查总计多大60道考题,但是对于这个看似简单的高频话题,很多同学往往缺乏深入的分析和理解,下面我通过中英文的讲解让大家能够深入理解

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Subject:Kill two birds with one stone. 迷你对话A: My colleague suggested me to travel abroad. What you think about the suggestion. 我的同事建议我去海外旅行,你觉得这个建议如何呀? B: Thats great. Kill two birds with one st

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: And this isn't just my opinion. Our entire culture has been transformed by people who believe and behave like everything is figure-out-able. 这不单单只有我这么认为。我们整个文化已

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文