12.你好,我是新人 常用应急场景 范例一:Introduce myself to the office I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Monica to our company and introduce her to her department and colleagues. For all of you, we hired Monica because she is a very pr

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

斯林斋月来临 城市为穆斯林延长营业时间 An estimated 200,000 Muslims live in Minnesota. When you walk into the businesses and the neighborhoods where Somalis reside, you would assume you are in a Muslim country. At night, houses of wo

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(六月)

Iran Nuclear Talks Extended Through June 30 伊核谈判延长至明年6月30日 VIENNA International powers and Iran extended talks on a comprehensive deal over Iran's nuclear program, with new deadlines reaching into next year. More than a year of

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十一月)

A: OK, thats fine. Bye. B: What happened? A: Thats it, my lease is up. I have to move. B: What? Why? Cant you renew it? A: The owner apparently is selling this place to make way for the construction of a parking lot B: Well, I can help you pack. We s

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Kenyan authorities are now stepping up efforts to prevent the spread of the deadly Ebola virus into East Africa, as the outbreak in West Africa continues to infect new victims and cause death. Meantime, the World Health Organization says more special

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

Vladimir Putin, Angela Merkel and Francois Hollande have made the joint call following a telephone conference. The call comes following the release of a group of observers from the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe. The group of fou

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

The U.N. Security Council has renewed the mandate of its joint U.N.-African Union peacekeeping force in Darfur, Sudan, for another year. The decision came less than three hours before the mandate was to expire. The council was united on extending the

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年8月

There has been a strong show of support for the Hamas leadership in the Gaza Strip, where tens-of-thousands of supporters rallied Sunday. The demonstration comes amid growing tension with Israel. 成千上万的哈马斯支持者星期天举行集会,

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年12月

A dispute in Iraq's parliament has forced a delay in the approval of a resolution that would allow non-U.S. troops to remain in the country after the U.N. mandate expires at the end of this month. 伊拉克议会内发生的争论迫使议会推迟对一

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年12月