Passage 34 Will Computer Replace Human Beings? We are in the computer age today. The computers are working all kinds of wonders now. They are very useful in automatic control and data processing. At the same time, computers are finding their way int

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听写

A: I haven't received my credit card bill yet. B: Which credit card are you speaking of? A: My Master Card. B: We sent that bill out a couple of weeks ago. A: I never got it. B: Your bill was mailed already. A: What am I going to do since I haven't r

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

Business Travel 商务旅行 7.Talking to the Immigration Officer见移民官 Officer: Passport, please. (pause) Thank you. Ill need to see your boarding pass as well. 请出示护照。谢谢。我还需要看看您的登机卡。 Mr. Lee: Here yo

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

1.Hello, this is Liu Juan speaking. Is that Mr. Brown? 你好,我是刘娟,请问您是布朗先生吗? 2.Hello, can you put me on the line of John, the manager of the company? 你好,你能帮我接通公司经理约翰的电话吗? 3.Plea

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

经典句型:May I renew them if I haven't finished reading them? 如果看不完的话可以续借吗? A:You can keep these books for only half a month. 甲:这些书你只能借半个月。 B:May I renew them if I haven't finished reading them? 乙

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

【Trancript】 A new office A:So, Monica, how do you like your new office? B:Well, I love it. The room is special and clean with big windows and a lot of sunshine. There are plants along the corridor. Especially, I got my own desk with computer

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 Fax machine doesnt work A: I am waiting for a fax but just now I found theres something wrong with the fax machine. B: Whats wrong with the fax machine? Is it urgent? A:Yes, very urgent. And there is no other fax machine around. And t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握大意。 2、继续听,特

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

If you dial the wrong number it can be confusing and embarrassing. But how do you find out that you've made a mistake? And how can you check to be sure? imagine you've dialled the wrong number. What might the person who answers your call say? What

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

Making Telephone Calls 打电话 39. Hello, is that Mary , Mary Jones? 40. Hello ,this is John Hall.Is Mr.Li in? 41.May I speak to Ms .Green, please? 42. May I ask who is calling ,please? 43. Would yo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

09 美国立法者向白宫施加压力要求延长对伊拉克利比亚的制裁 US Lawmakers Pressure White House to Maintain Iran-Libya Sanctions David Swan Capitol Hill 8 Jun 2001 06:51 UTC U.S. 1

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(1)

埃利古尔丁(英文名:Ellie Goulding 1986年12月30日-)英国唱作女歌手她是2010BBC年度之声最高票选得主,并得到2011年全英音乐奖评委的一致青睐,从此后便累积大量人气,名气与之俱增2009年签约

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

[Verse 1] I was trying to pretend that the end wasn't coming. Prolonging the inevitable. In love with what used to be. You loved yourself much more, much more than me. Did you really love me, did you love me? Even with the tears rolling down my face

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Dialogue B (A:Susan B:John C:Operator D:Mike) A:Do you mind if I use your phone? B:No,not at all.Go ahead.It's over there in the corner. A:I wonder if I could make a long dista

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Extended warranty 延长质保 A:How long have we had the A3 printer in the sales department? A:我们销售部的A3打印机买多长时间了? B: Just over a year I think. Why, what's the problem? B:我想刚超过一年吧。咋,有什么问题吗

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

Elementary - I Need More Time (B0042) A: So, Casey, how are things going with the photos for the press kit? B: Yeah, Ive been meaning to talk to you about that. I might need to ask for an extension on that deadline. A: Youve had over a month to get t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

今天我们要学的词是home stretch。 Home stretch, 是最后阶段的意思。The race for U.S. presidential candidacy has entered its home stretch ahead of the Iowa caucuses on Thursday, 美国总统大选候选人的角逐已经进入了星期四

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Hi, everybody. 嗨,大家好。 I'm here on the factory floor of a business in Hatfield, Pennsylvania, where folks are working around the clock making toys to keep up with the Christmas rush. 我现在正在宾夕法尼亚州哈特菲尔德的一个工

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

It seems that even Apple is frustrated with the iPhones abbreviated battery life. 苹果似乎也对iPhone异常短的电池寿命感到挫败。 The Cupertino company on Tuesday joined a cadre of accessory makers and released a new battery case for

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BERLIN, Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- Bayern head coach Louis van Gaal and Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich agreed on a contract extension(延期) until 2012, the club announced on Monday. After a victory anybody could extend(扩大延伸) a contract.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻