Part 2. First day in office 9.为第一天做准备 常用应急场景 范例一:What to dress Tomorrow will be my first day at work, what do you think I should be wearing? Well, if you want to look professional, serious and more conservative, a blue dress, white

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

7.薪水与福利 常用应急场景 范例一:Negotiates salary Good morning, Miss Monica. Nice to meet you again! Good morning, Mr. Thomas, it is nice to see you too. After the internal discussion, we have all agreed that you are the most suitable person for t

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

4.初次面试 常用应急场景 范例一:Three rounds is successful Good afternoon. How can I help you? Good afternoon. My name is Monica. I am here for the job interview at 2 PM. Ok, please first fill in the form and return it to me. You can do it in the ne

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

13.了解公司规定 常用应急场景 范例一:Security regulations Lucy, Id like to fix the light in the corridor, it keeps flashing, which drives me crazy. Would you like to help me with the ladder? Monica, wait a moment. I think wed better call the repair

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

80.网上购物 常用应急场景 范例一:Have a try Q: Have you ever shopped online? A: Quite often. It is very convenient, saving me a lot of time. Q: Do you have some experiences to share with me? I want to have a try. A: You are asking the right person.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

72.旅行 常用应急场景 范例一:Barney tour Where did you get all these barney tour pamphlets? I took them from a travel agency. Look at those nice pictures, lash forest, palm fringed, white sand beaches, crystal blue ocean, theyre breath-taking. It is

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

79.聊聊天气 常用应急场景 范例一:Cool summer evening W: Which season do you like best? M: I like spring best. It is neither too cold nor too hot. Freezing days make me lazy and stuffy days make me lazier. How about you? W: I prefer summer, especiall

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

62.集体活动 常用应急场景 范例一:A picnic Did you sign up for the picnic party? Yes, of course. I love the picnic party. Its really family fun time. This time you can bring your daughter with you. Right, she is so excited and simply cant wait. Ther

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

46.谈论工作 常用应急场景 范例一:My job What is the most enjoyable part about your job? I think meeting people. There are people from all over the country, all over the world, all walks of life which is the most interesting part of my job. What do

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

60.人事调动 常用应急场景 范例一:He was packed off there Have you heard that we will have reorganization? No, really? Yes, flexible, aggressive and creative people are urgently needed in the marketing department. Who will be there? James is going t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

59.职场冲突 常用应急场景 范例一:Work it out between yourselves Hello, Mr. Thomas. Could you spare a minute? What do you need? I need to talk to you about that new driver youve hired. I think I am going to have some problems working with him. He se

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

50.工作如山 常用应急场景 范例一:Busy day You look really wiped out? I had meetings back to back all morning. And phone rang off the hook from the minute I walked into the office. Not a good day. I hate to tell you that Mr. Thomas wants to see the

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

34.不断进步中 常用应急场景 范例一:Impressive presentation Hi, Monica, congratulations! Your presentation at the meeting was very successful and everyone was impressed by your speech. And it was so persuasive and I bet our clients will be convinced

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

38.参加培训 常用应急场景 范例一:Training in headquarter Congratulations! I heard that you are going to take a two-week training course in the headquarter. Thank you. I am very happy to have this opportunity to learn something new. You know informat

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

37.交流与学习 常用应急场景 范例一:How to become popular Hi, Lucy, you are very popular with people around you, what are your tricks? Thank you for saying so. I dont know, probably because I like sharing my experience and knowledge with them. I thin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

35.升职 常用应急场景 范例一:Got promoted Francis, you have done an outstanding work in the past six months. In view of your achievement, I trust youre now indispensable part of our company and you deserve an officer director title. I am so happy t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

33.谈判的艺术 常用应急场景 范例一:Discount I really like what you have. But the price for this product is much higher than we expected. I am absolutely not a buyer at that price. I know it is not the cheapest on the market. But if you take the qua

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

32.开展商业活动 常用应急场景 范例一:Promotion campaign I am so happy to know that the promotion campaign for our new product is very successful. We just made a record sale this season. That is very encouraging news. I heard that the marketing depa

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

30.出差 常用应急场景 范例一:Changes in rule I am going on a business trip to Guangzhou next Monday morning. To visit our supplier? Yes, as the New Year is coming, theyre organizing a party for all their customers. Well, I guess you will meet many p

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

16.信函与文件 常用应急场景 范例一:Mailing letters Would you please mail these letters, Lucy? Yes, Sir. These two are urgent letters and should be sent by registered express airmail. Others are ordinary letters. All right, who should I send them to?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急