10.报到上班 常用应急场景 范例一:Getting to know your colleague M: Morning, Lucy. Here I am. L: Hi, Monica, how are you doing today? M: Cant be better! Thank you. L: Your supervisor, Mr. White was out on a business trip. Lets me first introduce you

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

8.面试成功 常用应急场景 范例一:Please come next Monday Hello, this is Lucy from ABC Company. Hello, Lucy. Im calling to see if you have made your decision. You are the right person we are seeking for. Yes, I have decided to work with your company.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

14.入职培训 常用应急场景 范例一:Busy afternoon We have the orientation this afternoon. Whats going to be covered in the orientation? The company introduction, our mission, vision, various policies, insurances, pension plan, company ID, batch, tele

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

2.接到猎头电话 常用应急场景 范例一:A call from a head-hunter R: Hello, I am Richard from the Brooks Head-hunter company. Can I have a private talk with you? M: Er? I am driving right now. Can you call back in 30 minutes? R: Sure. R: Hi, Monica, Ric

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

1.Interview我要找工作 常用应急场景 范例一:I am working on it Hi, Monica, how is everything going? Everything goes well, but I am thinking about quitting my current job. Why? Youre not satisfied anymore? I just sense. But I cannot grow anymore. My

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

5.面试终于结束了 常用应急场景 范例一:It is enough for today It is enough for today. Do you have any last question? If not, thank you for taking your time to come to our interview. Youre welcome. For the moment, I have no further questions. I got a

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

12.你好,我是新人 常用应急场景 范例一:Introduce myself to the office I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Monica to our company and introduce her to her department and colleagues. For all of you, we hired Monica because she is a very pr

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

Part.6 Coffee break topics 71.理财投资 常用应急场景 范例一:Buying funds When it comes to select a fund, you will always read Past performance is not an indication of future results, can you believe that? Maybe it is right since everything is possi

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

74.摩登约会 常用应急场景 范例一:Three minutes date What upsets you? My parents called. As usual, they reminded me again that I should have a plan to marry by my late 20s. Easier set them done. Who should I marry? I have no time to go on a date. It

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

78.消遣娱乐 常用应急场景 范例一:Learn to play Majiang M: Have you ever played Majiang? W: Not really, but I know it is very popular a traditional Chinese gambling game. M: Yes, some friends play it all day, all night, and sometimes a whole weekend.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

67.致谢与道歉 常用应急场景 范例一:Thank you Id like to take this opportunity to thank you for everything you did for me. Its my pleasure. I enjoyed working with you. I wouldnt be able to make it without your help. Then keep up the good work. 范例

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

63.报销 常用应急场景 范例一:Submit an expense report How do I submit an expense report? You need all your receipts for reimbursement. You mean I have to attach the receipts with the expense report? Yes, here is the form for an expense report. Fill

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

61.职场着装 常用应急场景 范例一:When to wear business suit You look very professional in the suit. The company regulates that men should wear a suit and tie in business meeting. Company policy is not negotiable. I appreciate it. It is related to c

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

47.打卡考勤 常用应急场景 范例一: Hi, Monica, I am afraid I cant make it to the office to punch out. Where are you? I am still in XYZ Company, this meeting took longer than I expected. Say to it that the office manager knows I wont be in to punch m

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

58.派对 常用应急场景 范例一:A piece of advice Have you signed up to join the companys Christmas party? Sure, I have. Will you join? I will. You know, as a newcomer, I think it might be a good opportunity to get to know people from the other depart

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

52.该吃午饭了 常用应急场景 范例一:Be a vegetarian? No way! Going to the cafeteria? No, I am not eating there anymore. I have ordered my favorite food in the restaurant around the corner. The food served in the cafeteria is not my type. I am a tota

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

31.安排会议 常用应急场景 范例一:Meeting with customer Hello, this is Francis from XYZ Company. I would like to discuss with you about a new project some time next week. Do you have time to meet? Well, I am not sure. Lets me check my agenda Ok. I am

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

45.谈论上司 常用应急场景 范例一:Amazing ability to analyze information How would you describe your relationship with our boss? We have a fairly good working relationship, but there was also a rough spot. What do you think his strengths are? Well,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

Part 5. Work relation with colleagues 42.办公室恋情 常用应急场景 范例一:Handle emotional stress Do you remember Tina, my good friend? Yes. She just broke up with her boyfriend. Well, that happens. I hope she is all right. But the problem is she an

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

44.谈论同事 常用应急场景 范例一:Bootlicker I am really tired of Terry. Oh, but I suppose he has lots of talents. He is a bootlicker. I suppose that is because he is quick on the uptake. 范例二:Talk big Fixing computer isnt my cup of tea. You can

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急