6.复试通知 常用应急场景 范例一:Please come for the next round Hello. This is Lucy from ABC Company. Is this Monica? Yes. I am calling to inform you that you have passed the first two rounds of interview. Could you please come for the final round? I

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

11.我的办公环境 常用应急场景 范例一:Company surroundings How long does it take to get to downtown from here? It is 15 minutes drive. What companies do we have in our neighborhood? Mitsubishi, HP, IBM and many other famous corporations. Does the 7th

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

3.第一次去公司 常用应急场景 范例一:How can I get there? Hello, this is Lucy from ABC Company. Is this Monica? Yes, it is. I am calling to inform you that we have arranged an interview for this accountant position at 2 PM this Thursday afternoon. Pl

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

76.贪吃的减肥者 常用应急场景 范例一:Biggest loser I feel confused by all the diet options out there. I dont know which one actually works. Most of them are not so practical. It will be very bad for your health if you skip lunches or supers as the r

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

77.户外活动 常用应急场景 范例一:Winter hiking M: How about the hiking? It was freezing yesterday, are you all ok? W: Cant be better, it was wonderful. We had a lot of fun there. There was so much joy and walk and breathe the winter air. We arrived

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

68.提醒 常用应急场景 范例一:Dont forget this time Did you remember to bring back that software I lent to you? Oh, Im sorry. It completely slipped my mind. Thats ok. If you could just bring it in tomorrow, I would appreciate it. Definitely, Im real

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

66.建议 常用应急场景 范例一:A suggest you quit smoking Would you mind if I make a suggestion? Of course not, go ahead. Maybe you should try to quit smoking. You know it is very bad for your health. Well, sure it is. Actually, I have been cutting d

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

48.请假 常用应急场景 范例一:Mothers wedding I would like to ask for one day off next week. Do you think the manager will agree? I know it is the busy time for our company, but I do have some important things to handle. Well, it is hard to say. At

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

55.我的名片 常用应急场景 范例一:A special business card Look, here is a very special business card from an illustrator. Every time I go through my book of business cards, I will notice it. It is an eye-catching one. Wow, fantastic. I like the font

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

51.请你帮个忙好吗? 常用应急场景 范例一:Ask for a favor Could I ask you for a favor? My laser printer is out of ink and I need to print out something urgent. If you dont mind, I would like to send you these files. Could you then print these for me

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

49.代班 常用应急场景 范例一:Cover for me please Could you please cover for me two hours this morning? Sure. Any specific reason I should know about in case people ask where you are. I have to see the dentist. We have an appointment for this mornin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

54.小聊几句 常用应急场景 范例一:In the supermarket counter Hi, Francis. Oh, Mike. How are you doing? Not bad. It seems you are super yogurt lover. You have so many in your cart. Well, I prefer yogurt to all the other drinks. Have you ever tried a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

40.辞职 常用应急场景 范例一:Plan to leave I am thinking about resigning from my current job. Have you thought about it seriously? Yes, I have been thinking about it for quite a while. Now I finally make up my mind to leave. I have given my resigna

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

41.被解雇了 常用应急场景 范例一:Got the sack Any idea about James? Hes a pain in the neck. Guess what? He has just got the sack. Oh, is that so? Exactly.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

29.工作压力 常用应急场景 范例一:Feel exhausted I have been very busy this year, working late, often taking work home and taking no vacation. I feel exhausted. You should ask for a holiday and relax yourself for a little bit. You worked so hard. You

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

28.加班 常用应急场景 范例一:Double pay Would you like to have dinner with me tonight? Sorry, I have to work overtime. You are really career minded. My boss promised to pay me double time. 范例二:Work late at night You didnt show up in the morning

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

Part 4. Good performance 27.职业规划 常用应急场景 范例一:An online course A friend of mine has been taking an online career planning course these days. He told me the other day he has learned a lot from it. He recommended me to subscribe to it. Wha

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

23.文件存档 常用应急场景 范例一:Filed alphabetically What are in this folder? They are reports of our company. Are they filed alphabetically? No, they are filed according to dates. Can you find last months report for me, please? No problem, here y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

22.接发电子邮件 常用应急场景 范例一:Check e-mail I take care of the letters. I may read, sort out and organize incoming mails. So you have to open all the envelopes. Yes, except the personal mail. And I also need to prepare the materials for postin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

18.复印与打印 常用应急场景 范例一:A paper jam Look, the printer isnt functioning well. Ive pushed the start button. It is suppose to be working now but it remains like a log. Whats going on? Let me check. It has a paper jam. I didnt pay attention

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急