ear ear dear dear ear ear 亲爱的 亲爱的 hear hear near near year year 听 听 近的 近的 年 年 The New Year is nearly here. 新年到了, Let's cheer together, my dear! 亲爱的,我们一起庆祝吧! The New Year is nearly here. 新年

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级上册

Sarah向原来的同事 Amanda 诉苦,说刚换了新工作,就赶上三个人过生日,都要凑份子,感觉心理很不平衡。Amanda 劝她说, A: If I were you, I would just bite the bullet and hand over the money. First impressions a

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

加薪和奖金 Pay Raise amp; Bonus 奖金 Bonus A: Merry Christmas!This is a Christmas bonus for you. B: Merry Christmas!Thank you very much. 加薪 pay raise A: Congratulations on your pay raise. B: Thank you.It was unexpected. A: You deserve it.Y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

庆祝会 Celebrating a Party 新年宴会 New Year banquet A: Are we going to have a New Year banquet on Friday evening? B: Yes.I've made a list about what we need. 鸡尾酒会 cocktail party A: Hello, Nancy.How about a cocktail party on New Year

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

Can you tell me something about Spring Festival? 你能给我讲一些关于春节的事吗? Sure. We call the Spring Festival Chunjie in Chinese. It is the biggest traditional Chinese festival. 当然可以。我们中文叫春节。它是中国最大

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

听力文本: 小高:你认真看书准备考试了吗?我最晚熬了一宿,希望能考个好成绩呀! 京晶:考试?什么考试?我不知道我们今天有考试呀! 小高:哈哈,愚人节快乐!我刚才跟你开玩笑呢

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Cinco de Mayo is a Mexican celebration that remembers a military victory against the French on May 5, 1862. Cinco de Mayo means May the fifth in Spanish. It is not a public or a national holiday in Mexico. It is largely celebrated in the Mexican stat

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much, Phil. I appreciate -- appreciate you and your band members being here today. Thanks for entertaining us here on the South Lawn of the White House. (Applause.) We are so glad you have come. We're honoring six recipi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Hi everybody. This weekend, we'll dedicate the newest American icon on our National Mall - the National Museum of African American History and Culture. 嗨,大家好。本周末,我们将在国家广场把时间留给美国标杆建筑--非洲裔美

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hollywood Celebrates Magic on Halloween 好莱坞在万圣节前夕庆祝魔术艺术 An imposing Victorian mansion overlooking Hollywood, the Magic Castle is specially decorated now with the images o

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--体育娱乐看台

Labor Day 美国庆祝劳动节 On the first Monday of September every year, America pauses to honor its workers and the contributions they make to our nations strength and prosperity. 在每年九月份的第一个星期一,美国停下工作赞扬其

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(九月)

Wednesday marked the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther Kings I Have a Dream speech. On the occassion, US president Barack Obama addressed the gathered crowd from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial where Dr. King delivered his speech. 周三是马丁路德

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年08月

By Carolyn Presutti Washington 06 May 2008 The group which annually releases a report on freedom around the world is now turning its attention to the United States. Freedom House has released a study on the status of American freedoms during the war

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(五月)

AS IT IS 2016-04-23 For Prince or Queen Elizabeth? Niagara Falls Turns Purple 瀑布变紫色 纪念 Prince 还是女王? This is Whats Trending Today. 这里是今日流行趋势节目。 The death of music superstar Prince shocked and saddened the

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

'The Star Spangled Banner' Celebrates 200 Years 庆祝美国国歌200周年 BALTIMORE This year, the U.S. city of Baltimore, Maryland is celebrating its role in the birth of Americas national anthem. National Park Service Ranger Vince Vaise is Chief

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(九月)

汤博家乡庆祝冥王星探索 STREATOR, ILLINOIS Astronomer Clyde Tombaugh, born in rural Illinois in 1906, discovered what became the ninth planet in our solar system Pluto. Today, NASAs New Horizons spacecraft is providing the clearest images o

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

The bat, the birds,and the beasts There was a big fight between the birds and the beasts. The bat did not join in the fight. Some birds said to the bat,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

William Shakespeare, perhaps the world's greatest playwright, was born 450 years ago Wednesday. The Bard is thought to have invented over a thousand words, and Shakespeare's plays, such as Hamlet and King Lear, continue to be staged across the globe

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

And third, what do I hope you do? Obviously I don't think they have the same answers. 第三是 我希望你做什么显然 我不认为这些问题答案都是一样的 Let's start with What do you want to do? For me, as I said, the first thing on m

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Track One Ambassador, today 17 Marcha very special day for Ireland and the Irish diaspora worldwide 今天是3月17日,对于爱尔兰和爱尔兰人民以及旅居海外的爱尔兰裔人都是非常重要的一天 Thank you very much Bruce. Thank

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台