新技术使牙医病人少遭罪 Medical robots help surgeons perform delicate operations more safely and with greater dexterity than with instruments manipulated by hand. Such sophisticated tools also help doctors work more quickly. One machine red

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年12月

Unit 94:Do a little if you can't (or just don't want to) do a lot 第94单元:如果你无法或者只是不想多做运动,就少做一点吧 Any exercise is better than no exercise,says Dr.Kelly Brownell of the University of Pennsylvania. 宾州大

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

核心句型: I don't like to chat with people who dish the dirt about others. 我可不愿意和那些爱说人闲话的人聊天。 dish the dirt about others直译过来就是:把关于别人不好的东西装盘,这个短语的正确意思是

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Technology Reduces Time in Dentists Chair 新技术使牙医病人少遭罪 WASHINGTON Medical robots help surgeons perform delicate operations more safely and with greater dexterity than with instruments manipulated by hand. Such sophisticated tools

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十二月)

Dialogue 1 Jingjing: There you are, Mark. Are you ready to grab a bite to eat? 京晶:你在这儿呢,马克。准备好去吃点东西了吗? Mark: Whenever you are. I missed breakfastso, the sooner the better. 马克:你准备好了我就准备

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Hm-hmm Alex Eingorn is a certified laughter yoga instructor. Good morning to you! Alex Good morning, Meredith. I know there are probably some people on the audience laughing in disbelief at all of this, but the research is in that laughter really mak

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

It is often said that politeness costs nothing. In fact, it seems that a little more courtesy could save businesses £5billion every year. 俗话说礼多人不怪。事实表明,对员工以礼相待每年能为公司节省50亿英镑的支出。

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

goeasyontheonionsontheburgerplease. 汉堡上请少放点洋葱。 例句: A:Goodmorning. 早上好。 B:Goodmorning.Ineedthreeadultticketsandfourchildtickets.Ialsoneedtwoseniortickets. 早上好。我需要三张成人票和四张儿童票,我还需

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

本期内容: America and Cuba agreed to restore scheduled commercial flights, the State Department said. The move comes a year after the two countries agreed to restore relations to normal. American tourism to Cuba, via charter flights, is booming

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

讲解文本: go easy on 少放点,节制点使用,温和宽容对待 Go easy on the hot sauce please. I don't like spicy food. 请少加点辣酱,我不喜欢吃辣的。 Go easy on him. He is just a beginner. 对他宽容点,他只是个初

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语