Unit 72:Slow down on fast foods 第72单元:少吃快餐 McDonald's,Taco Bell,Arby's and other such restaurants offer foods that are both fast and fattening. 麦当劳、墨西哥薄饼店、阿比三明治店等餐厅都能迅速的供应食物,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Unit 75:Don't eat like a mouse 第75单元:别吃得像老鼠那么少 Take a decent serving of food,one that will satisfy you without going back for more. 每次取餐要适量,一次拿的量要能让你饱足,不会再拿第二次。 It's

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

脸谱网首席运营官谢乐尔桑德伯格看到为什么女性在职业高管比例中要比男性所占比例小,她讲了让女性直至总裁级高管的3个强有力的建议。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(219) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:告女性说

It might be difficult to get a good night's sleep the night before a big interview, but we all know it helps. 大型面试前一晚可能很难睡个好觉,但我们都知道睡眠很有帮助。 Now, new research shows that on top of helping peopl

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Prime Minister David Cameron has warned his Conservative lawmakers not to air their grievances about the party's dismal poll ratings and his leadership on Twitter, reports said Wednesday. Cameron and his new party strategist Lynton Crosby, who helped

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

人生哲理:多一点开心 少一点抱怨 If we really want to be happy, why do we act like such babies? 如果我们想要变得高兴,为什么要像小孩子那样呢? We can claim to be proactive in our life by settings goals and going a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Sit Less, Live Longer 少坐,可以活得更久 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. If you are sitting down listening to this Health Report, stand up. Move your legs. Touch your toes, if you can. Do anything but sit. If you cut down

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(九)月

AS IT IS 2015-12-16 Study: Humans Sleep Less, Better Than Other Animals 比动物睡眠少而质量更高是人类进化结果 Humans need less sleep than other mammals, yet their slumber is more efficient, said researchers at Duke University in Nort

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

雅思口语想要提升至6.5分,练习必不可少,但盲目练习对于短期内分数的提升并无实质作用,下面雅思频道就为同学们分享雅思口语提升至6.5分的那些技巧。 1、要有气场 气场是很重要的。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

身为单身族,不用花心思取悦另一半,更不用为孩子的吃穿发愁,他们的生活支出应该比已婚(伴侣)族要少。可是,英国最近的一项研究发现,单身族一生的生活支出要比已婚(伴侣)族多

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Pensions in Nigeria 尼日利亚的退休金计划 Fewer ghosts, more savings 少消耗 多储蓄 After an unpromising start,Nigeria is beginning to encourage local saving and investment 在一个不靠谱的开端之后,尼日利亚开始鼓励当地

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

一、考生应适当加快做题的速度 虽然英语专业就业的整体情况不太理想,但单就英语硕士生来说,就业形势还是不错的,大体可以分为以下几类: 一、进公司或企业 现在大型国企和外企已经

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

As all good golfers know, less is often more. Might the same be true when it comes to financial reporting? The page count inflation of company reporting over the past two decades has been staggering. Back in the mid-1990s the typical report and accou

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Good listening skills will help make you a more productive worker. They will allow you to: 良好的倾听能力有助你成为一个更有创造力的员工。因为倾听能力可以: ?better understand assignments and what your boss expects of y

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

So for any of us in this room today, 今天在座的各位, let's start out by admitting we're lucky. 我们先承认我们是幸运的。 We don't live in the world 我们没有生活在 our mothers lived in, our grandmothers lived in, 我们母亲和

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Now, at the outset, I want to be very clear 现在首先,我想澄清 that this speech comes with no judgments. 这个演讲不带有任何评判。 I don't have the right answer. 我也没有正确的答案; I don't even have it for myself. 甚至

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

If you test men and women, 如果你测试男性和女性, and you ask them questions on totally objective criteria like GPAs, 你问他们问题,按完全客观的标准平均成绩来算, men get it wrong slightly high, 男性会错误的高估

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Love me little, Love me long 爱我少一点,爱我久一点 Is the burden of my song? 我歌唱永恒的爱情 Love that is too hot and strong 如果爱得太炙热 Burneth soon to waste. 它将很快燃烧成灰烬 Still, I would not have thee co

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The number of China's State employees is growing and government posts remain appealing to job seekers, said experts. 有关专家近日表示,我国国家公职人员的数量在不断增长,政府职位对求职者仍有吸引力。 China had 7.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Being cold helps you lose weight, a new study found. 一项新研究发现,寒冷的感觉有助于减肥。 Exercise or being exposed to low temperatures creates more 'good' brown and beige types of body fat which burns calories in the body. 体育锻

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间