今天Larry开车带李华去购物中心。 李华会学到两个常用语:all ears和back seat driver。 LL: (Singing Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars) Oh, her eyes, her eyes. Make the stars look like they're not shining. Oh her... LH: LARRY! 音

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

1.有趣的漫画 Our robot went to a movie. 我们的机器人去看电影了。 Our puppy went to school. 我们的小狗去上学了。 Our kitty went to the zoo. 我们的小猫去动物园了。 Our pony went for a walk. 我们的小马去散步了

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字2A

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 The Long Road Home 回家的漫漫长路 Kathy and Evan have left Stockholm and are driving back to Amsterdam to return their rented car. 凯西和艾凡已经离开斯德

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

Tips: 第一段开头句:There are four people in my family. 第二段开头句:In my family I love my puppy best. 第三段开头句:I love my family very much. Peter 的文章: Including me,there are four people in my family:my dad, mom,and my older sister .My fam

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 小学英语作文

Talking about a new pet A: Jack! Do you want to see a picture of my new puppy? B: Sure. I thought people only showed off pictures of their new babies, not new pets! A: Well, this is my new baby. Hes just as much trouble. Thats for sure! But, hes a lo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

DAN在北京学汉语,他的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教他。今天是吴琼问的:酒后驾车。 DAN: 吴琼, 你怎么无精打采的? WQ: 别提了!昨天晚上让警察给抓了! DAN:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美语怎么说

If you are a barista at Starbucks coffee, you may need to start worrying about your job. Briggos new device called the 'Coffee Haus' could be coming to take your place. The Coffee Haus is a robotic kiosk that makes coffee. It does everything that a b

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

ABC Happy Express! Top! Top! Top voice! ABC快乐快车就要开始出发了!用最高昂的声音,一起来吧! First One: Can you describe him? This simply asks you to state his features, such

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 键盘方向键控制移动,地上有小红圈。开车去碰它。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

Todd: James, I saw on your desk you have a nice picture of a dog. 詹姆斯,你桌上的照片里是一只很棒的狗。 James: Yes. 是的。 Todd: OK. Tell us about your dog. 好的,跟我们说说你的狗。 James: My dog's name is Piper. He

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Spike was a friendly dog. He was obedient. Spike did as he was told. He only barked when threatened. He never bit anybody. Spike liked playing catch. Spike ran after the ball when it was thrown. Spike returned the ball to his owner's hand. Spike had

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

I have always wanted to do that. 那是我一直想去的。 What about the, Ming Tomb? 十三陵怎么样? That's a great idea. I have always wanted to do that. 好主意,那是我一直想去的。 It takes twenty minutes to go there by car. 开车

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

沙特妇女争取开车的权利 WASHINGTON If you are a woman and live in Saudi Arabia, authorities say you are not allowed to drive a car. This Saturday, however, Saudi women across the kingdom are set to defy this driving ban to draw attention to

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Choosing an active way to get to work could make a big difference in how much weight creeps on in middle age, a large U.K. study suggests. 英国一家大型调查机构近日表示,选择一种积极的方式上班,也许对中年时期悄悄出现

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Why do you never call on me when I know the answer ,but you always call on me when I don't? 薄荷派蒂:(对老师):为什么我知道答案时,你总不叫我回答,我不会答时,你却偏偏叫我答? Eyes decetive and legs fail,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

【英文原文】 Point at a ball and a dog will look at the ball, whereas a cat will probably look at your hand. Dogs seem to have a ready understanding of how human beings direct attention by pointing, and can follow our gestures almost as if they

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Hey, look at the book title, 306 degrees of heaven: Bacon. 瞧这书的书名,《306度的天堂:培根》 Heaven bacon. That's good wordplay. 天堂培根,这双关不错 It's okay. Not much of a crowd. Party's a little disappointing. 还好吧,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Yeah, so I think from growing up with dogs, like we always had dogs at home or my granddads house, so we were always playing with dogs, so I've never really had a fear of dogs like some people have, and I always considered myself a dog person, you kn

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Tommyhas alittle dog.HernameisGoldier. She isprettyandinteresting. Theother day, Goldierwasout walkingwithTommy. Shecutherpawon abitofglass. Whentheyarrived home, Tommy's mother thought that thecutwastoo deep. Sheasked Tommytotake Goldierto thevet. H

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力