pu开头的单字群组 put--放置 pull--拉 push--推 pu开头的单字群组 public--公众的 punish--惩罚 puppy--小狗

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(h-z)

How Dandy Got Home 丹迪寻家记 It was time to go home from the picnic, and the cars were waiting for the boys. 野餐结束,该回家了。汽车正等着这些男孩。 Joe could not find Dandy anywhere. 但乔却到处都找不到丹迪。 He

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材2

当你开车的时候,最烦什么呢。最烦后座有个老司机对你指指点点,这样很容易令人感到反感。 Harp: Can you drive a manual car? Maura: To be honest, I learned a little probably a little bit, probably about 10 or 15 ye

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

The Rescued Puppy 获救的小狗 Sammy was out for a walk in the woods when she came across a little puppy laying on the trail. Sammy bent down and the little dirty puppy opened its eyes. She could see that the small animal hadn't been eating proper

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 鼠标点击小男孩,拖动鼠标控制方向和力度扔出小球。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

California Dogs Riding The Waves 加州小狗冲浪大赛 Some people enjoy the water sport of surfing. Many others enjoy watching those surfers riding the waves. And still others enjoy watching when dogs ride the waves. Dogs? Last weekend, groups of

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

1. lovey-dovey 秀恩爱,(在公开场合)卿卿我我的,过分亲热的 I dont want to go out with Jenny and David. Theyre so lovey-dovey, I just cant stand it. 我可不想跟珍妮和大卫一起出门。他俩太腻歪了,让人受不了。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Puppies are cuddly bundles of energy and cuteness who also need special care as they start to explore the world. Here, the American Veterinary Medical Association offers caregiving tips for puppies: 小狗们也会花精力去可爱地讨好你,它们

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A disabled lion who was reared by a double amputee zookeeper has formed an unlikely bond with a miniature sausage dog with the pair inseparable ever since the cat was a cub. 一名双腿截肢的动物园管理员抚养了一只残疾的狮子,这只

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

情人节用语及祝福短信 Valentines Day 情人节 Date 约会 Bunch 花束 Rose 玫瑰 Candy 糖果 Chocolate 巧克力 Forget-Me-Not 勿忘我 Puppy Love/First Love 初恋 Cute Meet 浪漫的邂逅 Fall In Love 坠入爱河 Love At The First S

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Driving美国人的开车习惯Meet Mitsuaki. He recently arrived in the United States to enter university. He wants to do well in his studies and adjust to the new culture. But Mitsuaki has a problem. It's not his roommates. It's not his school fees

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

今天我们分享的是一篇哲理性的文章。 A big dog saw a puppy chasing its tail and asked: Why are you chasing your tail that way? I have studied philosophy and solved the problem of the universe, which no other dog before me had ever solv

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

今天Michael 和李华在打台球。从Michael 的谈话中,李华学到两个常用语: to fork something over 和to get over something. L: (sound of pool balls clicking) 嗨,别进去,别进

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

前几天,秦凯何姿奥运赛场上实力虐狗,在全国观众眼前,秦凯求婚何姿,可谓是給单身汪们塞了满满一嘴狗粮,可小编还是要提醒大家,在吃狗粮的同时不要忘了学英语哦~今天呢,我们就

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

See, we got to look at all this as an opportunity. 我们要把这些看成是一次契机 The Triad and the Bertinelli organization are leaderless. 三合会和波提纳尔集团缺乏领导力 The giant sucking sound you're hearing is the current p

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

A group of professional people posed this question to a group of 4 to 8 year-olds: What does love mean? The answers they got were broader and deeper than anyone could have imagined. See what you think. When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldnt b

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

在繁忙的大都市中,你是在继续享受单身贵族的快乐,还是已经陷入婚姻生活的束缚,抑或正在和心爱的他(她)谈着轰轰烈烈的恋爱呢?今天我们就来学一些表达恋爱关系的短语。 1. hit it

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Wha...? Huh? 啥...?怎么了? Guys, wake up! Something's going on! Whoa! Ooh! Come on! Hello...oh? 伙计们,醒醒!有事发生了!哇哦!哦!快来!你好... 哦? What's happening? 发生什么事了? I'm not sure. Bunch of peo

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊

Todd: Hello, Matt! Matt: Hello, Todd! Todd: Matt, I'm going to ask you some questions about pet. (OK!) First question, do you have a pet? Matt: Yes, in fact, my mom's house we have three, three pets; two dogs and a cat. My family actually raises dogs

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话