-1孩子需要肯定之雨中奔跑 Run Through the Rain She had been shopping with her Mom in Wal-Mart. She must have been 6 years old, this beautiful brown haired, freckle-faced image of innocence. It was pouring outside. The kind of rain that gush

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

摩羯母象处女母一样, 着重细节, 注重孩子的学校作业和总体表现, 由于太野心, 经常让孩子做过于自己能力的事情, 急于求成; 摩羯父太严厉, 容易对孩子的弱点没耐心, 常以大人的标准去评价孩

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

天蝎座的父母很可能会成为家庭的情感中心,不管你自己是否意识到了这一点。你感情强烈、敏感而热切,你和你的孩子之间关系非常密切。 你的孩子会感觉你相当复杂难懂,甚至有些神秘,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

10 Secrets to Motivate TeenagersWeve all been teenagers, but as we age we forget how to connect with young people. We think that we can just tell them what to do and theyll do it. Wouldnt that be great? As a manager you also need to play to teenagers

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(290) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

When I was younger no one ever 在我年纪轻轻的时候 Could tell me how to live my life 没人能告诉我如何去生活 I started trouble, that's what young 我四处惹祸 Kids do and I was young alright 与所有的叛逆少年一样,我年轻

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

经典歌曲-没人要的孩子NOBODYS CHILD--KAREN YOUNG as i was slowly passing an orphan's home one day i stopped for a moment to watch the children play alone a boy was standing and when i asked him why he turned with eyes that could not see and

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Shukla Bose说道:教育贫民,不仅仅是一场数字游戏。她阐述了她的开创性的Parikrma人类基金会的故事,这个基金会通过无视那些令人生畏的数据并视每个孩子为独立的个体,给印度贫民区带来了

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:贫穷至进步

Parents want their children to read Charles Dickens' classic 'A Christmas Carol' more than any other book during their lifetime. A survey by the University of Worcester discovered one in five parents wanted their children to experience the Victorian

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

By teaching your children fire safety you can make sure they know what to do when a house fire occurs. Making sure that your children know exactly what is required of them cuts down on the chaos of the emergency situation and helps keep your family s

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

Every morning my daughter and I go for a twenty-minute walk to my workplace. For me, in those twenty minutes, Im in transit. For my toddler, its nothing less than a parade of flowers, fire trucks, pebbles, and friendly folk. 每天清晨,我的女儿

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

The last thing I want to say is that I had a lot of good fortune in the mentors and people who have played an important role in my life. 最后我还想说,我非常幸运能遇见很多很好的导师和人,他们在我生命中扮演了非常重要

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Jamie Oliver: Teach every child about food英语演讲稿 Sadly, in the next 18 minutes when I do our chat, four Americans that are alive will be dead from the food that they eat. My name's Jamie Oliver. I'm 34 years old. I'm from Essex in England an

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

And what do you say? You say, you say, That's risky, kid. Might fail, kid. 然后你说什么?你说,你说,嗯...那样比较不保险,孩子。有可能会失败,孩子。 Don't make a lot of money at that, kid. I don't know, kid, you sho

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

With Apple's success came fame for its poster boy. 苹果公司的成功给乔布斯带来了名声。 Inc. became the first magazine to put him on its cover, in October 1981. 1981年10月,《企业》成为了第一家将乔布斯搬上封面的杂志

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Hello, Cora Camp. Welcome to the program! 你好,科拉坎普。欢迎来到我们的节目! Thank you, Rob. I love summer! 谢谢,罗布。我喜欢夏天! Let's talk about summer, Cora. What do you do? 科拉,让我们谈谈夏天吧。你从

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

We are kicking off a new series called Milestones, says, gonna focus on the major life events that we are all facing, like getting married, buying a home and retirement. Today's milestone is all about

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Hey,tom. 汤姆 Got a report that you spotted a bunch of harnessed kids. 报告上说你发现了一群脊甲化的孩子 Yeah,we were tracking my son Ben. 是 当时我们在找我儿子本 We found him. 已经找到他了 At night,they've got them

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

All right? Yep. 还好吧? 嗯 We ready? Ready. 准备好了吗? 好了 Dad. 爸爸 Matt, what are you doing here? You should be in class. Matt 你在这做什么? 你现在应该在教室里 I ditched when I heard you were leaving. 听到你要走 我

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Who's there?! 什么人 Hal? 哈尔 I got you. I got you. 有我在 有我在 What happened? Where's Karen? 怎么了 凯伦呢 You drove away. 你们的车刚一开走 Then the Mechs stunned us. 我们就被械甲怪打晕了 Then,when I woke up... 然

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Parents who exert too much control over their children could be causing them lifelong psychological damage, according to a study which tracked a group of people born in the 1940s until the present day. 一项针对上世纪40年代生人的跟踪调查

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间