Children are angels. Most of the time this is true. Im very lucky because my two children really are the greatest angels. I think I won the children lottery with my kids. I could not have asked for lovelier, happier, sweeter little children. They hav

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-C

今天,我们聊聊圣诞节礼物 「英语学习笔记」 day in day out 日复一日,每天 spoilt 意思是宠坏的 brat 名词,意思是乳臭未干的小孩 prerogative 名词,意思是特权 point out 一个动词短语,意思是指出

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

娱乐设施:rides 鬼屋:Horror House 过山车:Roller Coaster M: Children's Day is recognized on various days in many places around the world. What day is Childrens day in America? 儿童节在世界不同的地方日期也不一样,美国的

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

歌词如下: Do you know this man? Do you know this man? Do you know this man? Yes, I do! Do you know that man? Do you know that man? Do you know that man? No, I don't! Yes, I do! No, I don't! Yes, I do! No, I don't! Do you know this woman? Do you k

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

The boy who was almost forgotten 几乎遭人遗忘的男孩 It was a Tuesday afternoon when Kevin arrived at the city's local group home for children without parents. He had been living in an old rundown house with his four other siblings and their

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

All you remember about your child being seven is the carpool schedule. You learned to apply makeup in two minutes and brush your teeth in the rearview mirror , because the only time you had to yourself was when you were stopped at red lights. You con

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Your kids are better off 你的孩子会越来越好 If you're wondering if you've damaged your kids for good by getting divorced, you may have nothing to worry about. While many children do experience negative effects at first, including anxiety, an

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

孩子需要肯定之为快乐而做 ( To continue) Instead --- Focus on Learning. Instead of making a goal to achieve more in your job, decide instead to read and learn how to do one new thing each week. Focus on Time. Schedule your time to include

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

艾玛调查偷东西的艾娃和尼古拉斯的身世,正当艾玛无助时,亨利搬出了书告诉她那两小孩是迷失的汉塞儿和格雷特兄妹。与此同时,另一个世界里巫后在胁迫他们从盲巫后那偷出神奇的红苹

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 童话镇

艾玛被聘为副警长,同时也因为陪亨利散步而被瑞金娜指责并且威胁。艾玛受戈登委托去找阿什莉,艾玛隐约感觉到阿什莉处在危险之中,当艾玛和亨利找到阿什莉的时候,她已经快临盆了,

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 童话镇

Claire被校方通知Luke和人打架,可Claire没料到对方那个孩子居然是Manny,Claire 和Gloria因为各自的孩子开始较上了劲。孩子们说出争吵的原因,Gloria听到Claire说她傍大款极为生气,她要Claire穿着衣

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

获得 TED 大奖殊荣的 Jamie Oliver, 通过讲述他在亨廷頓.弗吉尼亚州反肥胖症项目的经历,对所有无视饮食健康的状况提出了全面的进攻。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:吃吧

Here's one way to curb phone addiction. 这里有一个遏制手机瘾的方法。 A Japanese company has created an iPhone case to help parents stop their kids from becoming too addicted to their phones. 日本一家公司发明了一款苹果手机壳

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

我的小侄女很喜爱动物,而且做事很认真。最近她宣布,长大后要当兽医! 我们都觉得这个职业蛮适合她的,不过她父母并不打算现在就开始为她成为兽医做任何投资和计划,因为孩子毕竟还小

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Babysitters 保姆 Babysitters are big helpers. 保姆是很有用的助手。 They care for a child when parents are not at home. 当父母不在家时,保姆照顾他们的孩子。 Babysitters are very common in the United States. 保姆在美国很

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第6册

AS IT IS 2016-05-28 Children of Indian Immigrants Win Spelling Bee 印度裔孩子获拼字比赛冠军 This is Whats Trending Today: 以下是今日新鲜事。 For the third time in three years, two students shared the Scripps National Spelling Bee

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

The Mother With One Eye 只有一只眼睛的母亲 My mother had only one eye. When I was growing up, I hated her for it. I hated the uninvited attention it got me at school. I hated how the other children stared at her and looked away in disgust. M

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Mother Child It was Christmas 1961. I was teaching in a small town in Ohio where my twenty-seven third graders eagerly anticipated the GREat day of gifts giving. 妈妈与孩子 那是1961年的圣诞节。我在俄亥俄州的一个小镇上教小学三

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

What do you want me to say? 你们想让我说什么? Now, do you really want me to say now, tell you, Really, I swear I don't kick children. 现在,你们真的想让我说,告诉你们,真的,我发誓我不踢小孩。 Look at the worldv

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

In China, students have to study all the time, they need to take all kinds of important exams, their parents want their kids take the first place, so students bury their heads in the books. When talking about Chinese kids and foreign kids, it has bee

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文