you are not alone You Are Not Alone是一首关于爱情和分隔的RB歌谣,这首RB情歌起初是R. Kelly所作。R.Kelly在失去了他生活中亲近的人后写了这首歌,反映他个人生活中的困难时期。他后来把样带给迈克尔

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 睡前英文歌曲

Alone陈慧娴〈飘雪〉英文版 You don`t care for me, (你不关心我) you don`t carry where I have been, (不在乎我去何处) I`ve done all I could, (我已竭尽所能) so that I could be with you. (只为和你一起) Anyw

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

【经典】My Prayer 一个痴情地用一生等待着真爱的男子,为了自己和爱的人向上帝的祈祷。就凭借前面歌手的一段话,就温柔感动到心都融化了,尤其曲调太温柔感人,没有比这首歌更浪漫的表

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

You Belong To Me《怪物史莱克》插曲 演唱者:Jason Wade . 这首《You Belong to Me》是Jason Wade为电影《Shrek》(怪物史莱克)创作的插曲,在简洁而充满张力的Acoustic Guitar伴奏下,是Jason Wade低沉、舒缓、不

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

You Are Not Alone 永远相伴 中英歌词欣赏: Another day has gone 又一日过往 I'm still all alone 我依然孤单 How could this be 怎会如此? You're not here with me 你不在我的身边 You never said goodbye 你从不说再见 So

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

In a dream I hold you close Embracing you with my hands You gazed at me with eyes full of love And made me understand 在梦里我常常梦到你,拥抱你,我看到了,你用充满爱意的眼神凝视我。 That I was meant to share it with y

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Devotion是由五个来自美国加州橘子郡的小伙子在1997年组建的乐队,成员是John-Paul Riturban, Richmond Andal, Eric Cruz, Rodney Hidalgo和Ian Pesigan。乐队在2000年2月推出了第一张专辑《Image Of Devotion》,歌曲

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

You are not alone Another day has gone I'm still all alone How could this be You're not here with me You never said goodbye Someone tell me why Did you have to go And leave my world so cold Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away Somethi

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Another day has gone 又一日过去 I'm still all alone 我依然孤单 How could this be 怎会如此 You're not here with me 你不在我的身边 You never said goodbye 你从不说再见 Someone tell me why 谁能告诉我为什么 Did you have

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Think I'm stranded but I don't know where I got this diamond I don't know how to shine In the sun where the dark winds wail And these children leave their rulers behind As we cross ten leagues from a rubicon The matchsticks for my bones If we can lea

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

1、我愿意每天为你削一个苹果,保佑你能身体安康。 I would peel an apple for you every day wishing you good health. 2、我愿意每次旅途上,都把肩膀借给你,让疲惫的你可以随时倚靠、安然入睡。 Wheneve

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

音乐咖啡厅:Maybe I'm amazed Maybe I'm amazed By Jem Maybe i'm amazed at the way you love me all the time Maybe i'm afraid of the way I love you Maybe i'm amazed at the way you pulled me out of time And hung me on a line Maybe i'm amazed at the w

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The answer to how to be happy alone might be quite simple, actually, and it might depend on why you are searching for answers. 其实,孤单时如何快乐起来的答案很简单,可能就取决于你为什么要寻找这个答案。 Did your sp

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Selfie sticks, for better or worse, have taken the world by storm. 无论结果是好是坏,自拍杆已经席卷全球。 However, a pair of US artists believe they have gone one better, with a selfie arm. 然而,两位美国艺术家相信,他们

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I'm gonna getcha good 命中注定 Shania Twain Let' go Don't wantcha for the weekend, 不想只做你的周末情人 Don't wantcha for a night 也不想玩一夜情 I'm only interested If I can have you for life只想跟你天长地久 I know I soun

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Although we might be surrounded by people, enveloped by countless possessions, and bombarded by information all around us, there are still times when we end up feeling lonely and disconnected. 虽然我们可能被人群包围,被无数财富所包围

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

想一个人才孤单Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone Can you stay up for the weekend and blame god for looking too old can you find all that you stand for has been replaced with mountains of gold you cannot dream yourself to notice to feel pain and swa

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

These amusing pictures appear to capture the moment a lost King Penguin tries to hitchhike back home. 这些好玩的照片似乎捕捉了一只迷路的帝企鹅试图搭便车回家的瞬间。 The amazing pictures were taken by Paul Chapman, 56, w

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

love, can't you see i'm alone 爱人,你知不知道我的孤单? can't you give this fool a chance 能不能给我这傻瓜一次机会, a little love is all i ask 只要一点点爱, a little kindness in the night 和夜色中的一点点温存

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

冠军舞曲:想一个人才孤单Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone I'm Not Alone是苏格兰新锐DJ兼歌曲创作人Calvin Harris第二张专辑的首播主打单曲。在2009年的4月12日,这首单曲一上榜就蹿升至英国单曲榜的冠军位

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲