I know enough's enough and you're leaving You've had enough time to decide on your freedom But I can still find some hope to believe in love Our love is dead But the dead don't go away They made us what we are The're with us every day Our love is dea

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

新课标小学英语第十一册(一年级起点外研版)MODULE 5 Unit 1 Can I write to her? Unit 2 I want a Chinese pen pal.

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准小学六年级英语

Do you think I'm stupid? 你是否觉得我很愚蠢 Do you think I'm bat shit crazy, having you on my mind 你是否觉得我为你丧失理智时刻将你记挂在脑海 Do you think I'm helpless? 你是否觉得我孤立无援 My algebra gon' equa

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

And it's real now, isn't? 这是真的吗 It's real. 是的 Especially when people turn their Wi-Fi stuff off. 特别是当人们把Wi-fi关掉的时候 He generated the same kind of an excitement 他能带给你的刺激感 that you would get from t

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Steve Jobs and John Sculley became so extremely close 乔布斯和史考力一直紧密合作 that when they got into a confrontation 所以当他们面对冲突情况 and Sculley essentially pushed aside Steve Jobs 而史考力竟将乔布斯推在一

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Instead of being a boring old box 和市场上其他 like every other computer in the market, 刻板沉闷的电脑截然不同 it had this beautiful, iMac的外型很亮丽 curved, sculptural profile. 充满流线型线条 And instead of just being

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

四个男人组队参加物理杯比赛,Sheldon显摆天才的本性抢着答问题,导致他的队友排挤他,把他开除出了队伍,而寻找他的敌人入伙,而Sheldon也想出了办法,继续在物理杯上比赛

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸

Anil Gupta 在发展中国家内寻觅着那些不知名的发明家们--那些本地的被贫困所掩盖的天才企业家,他们的能力可以改变很多人的生活。他展示了小蜜蜂网络(Honeybee Network)是怎么帮助这些人去建

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:地球村

Henry ford didn't always pay attention in school. One day, he and a friend took a watch apart. Angry and upset, the teacher told him both to stay after school. Their punishment was to stay until they had fixed the watch. But the teacher did not know

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

So, what I see is the makings of a very healthy company with some extraordinarily talented people who are still just as passionate and committed to the dream of computing as they ever were. They need to come together and get a great plan and then sta

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

I'd like to just take a moment and thank the outgoing Board members. I think it has not heen an easy job to be a Board member of Apple over the last few years. These are very decent people and they've been trying very hard to do the right thing for t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

And then we're going to add four new Board members, the rest of the prior Board has resigned. We are gonna add four new Board members to carry die company forward. The first is Larry Ellison, CEO of Oracle. (Cheers) I hope that wasn't a boo I'm heari

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Thank you very much for that warm welcome. Now I guess I'm going to have to give a speech. I came today to give you a status report on what's going on and to try and fill you in on some of the steps we're taking to get Apple healthy again. As you kno

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

You know where we're right now is we're shepherding some of the greatest assets in the computer industry. And if we want to move forward and see Apple healthy and prospering again, we have to let go of a few things here. We have to let go of this not

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Sentimental children forever whining about how bitterly unfair your lives have been. Well,it may have escaped you notice, but life isn't fair. 你这个令人失望多愁善感的小子,只会苦涩地抱怨生活多不公平。你可能没有注意到

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.01

But no one has yet found a case in which true world-class expertise was accomplished in less time. 然而,不需要花费多少时间练习,一个人的技能就达到世界水准,目前还没有这样的案例。 It seems that it takes the bra

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

In school, Langan could walk into a language test where he had not studied at all, 上学之后,他对语文之类的课程漫不经心,根本就没有怎么学过, and if there were two or three minutes before the instructor arrived, he could

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

Once I said to him, 'What's the rest of our country like, Uncle Al?' 一次我问他,叔叔,这个国家的其他地方是什么样子的? And he said, 'Kiddo. When you leave New York, every place is Bridgeport.'他回答说,孩子,当你离开

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

英国女歌手Corinne Bailey Rae(肯妮贝儿)在2006年发布的同名专辑《Corinne Bailey Rae》(中文翻译为《追风筝的女孩》)中的一首歌。 Just like a star across my sky, Just like an angel off the page, You have appeared to my life, Feel like I'll never be the

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

In an attempt to gain access to big fortune, two bad persons desperately developed a plan to kidnap a pizza delivery man and forced him to rob a bank with a bomb attached to his chest with a 30-minute timer. In a race against the clock, the delivery

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening