考试日期: 2013.04.06 类别 道歉信 题目 Write an apology letter to a friend from overseas that it will be impossible for him or her to stay with you. In the letter, you should: 1) tell why it is not possible 2) give him alternative choice

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 :游戏说明:方块超人小游戏:当人们陷入危机时,超人总是会在最危险地方最紧张的时刻出现,解救受困的人们于危难之中!这是

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语超人游戏

But,on the other hand, this is where our skills liein high value added, high skilled, knowledge intensive operations. So we also have a huge opportunity to benefitas China develops outwards, moves into new markets and embraces new technologiesto offe

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

We use these products, in addition to our process expertise, to help you meet your challenges. Universal Instruments provides industry-leading support and services worldwide to help our customers achieve maximum efficiency and productivity. Indeed, U

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

This expertise coupled with our comprehensive design criteria and development resources combine to create definitive turbocharger solutions. Since 1973 Holset has been owned by Cummins Inc. of Indiana USA, the world's largest producer of heavy-duty d

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

Lindsay / United States speaker I wish that I was a ballet dancer. I think that would be really awesome to be able to stand on my tiptoes and be a beautiful ballerina dancer, like a swan. Matt / United States speaker If I could choose one talent over

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

1. Make plans to volunteer your time. 1.做好主动贡献你的时间的计划。 Volunteering your time at a local nonprofit is a free way to give back to your community. Giving Tuesday, however, falls on a workday, which means you might not be abl

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AS IT IS 2015-05-17 Young People Learn Leadership in the Great Outdoors 年轻人应该在户外活动中学习领导技能 The Cottonwood Institute is a nonprofit group that works with teenagers in the U.S. city of Denver, Colorado. It helps them le

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月

AS IT IS 2016-01-18 Conflict Puts 24 Million Children Out of School 全球2400万儿童因战乱冲突失学 Nearly 24 million children around the world are unable to attend school because of conflict. 因为动乱,全世界范围内将近2400万儿童

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

本期节目学校社团文化。缤纷多彩的大学社团不仅能够丰富我们的校园生活,还能锻炼我们处理事情、与人交往等各种技能。中外不同的大学有着各自独特的社团,而在这些社团里每天都会有

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Prioritizing and time management. If success depends on effective action, effective action depends on the ability to focus your attention where it is needed most,when it is needed most. This is the ability to separate the important from the unimporta

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

模仿句子:Steel analyst Peter Brennan of SP Global Platts is monitoring developments. I asked him what was happening to the global steel price. 翻译:来自标准普尔全球普氏的钢铁业分析人士Peter Brennan一直在关注事情的进

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

英语学习笔记: receptionist n. 接待员 make a reservation 预定 vacancy n. 空缺;表示空房 available adj.有空的;表示有房 I'd like to make a reservation for the third weekend in September. Do you have any vacancies? 我要在九月

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

每周电视讲话:政府将与私营部门合作培训工人和刺激就业增长 WASHINGTON In his weekly address, President Obama spoke to the American people about how the government is partnering with the private sector to make sure workers ha

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

After a year long battle with cancer, C A want ?? his wife for her support, so he used a skilled vidio editor to produce a film for her birthday, well ?? well actually, in the same in the may be with, it is the moving thing. he pursaded a movie star

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

And I want to be clear 我要讲清楚 This isn't just some vague platitude about building character 这不仅仅是关于塑造性格的含糊其辞的陈词滥调 In recent years 近年来 we've actually been seeing a growing body of research that

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Protecting the rights of animals has become a big issue in many countries, Chinese law currently requires all cosmetics products to be tested on animals -- meaning some international brands have stayed out of the mainland. But the Chinese Government

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

Critical thinking and information analysis. We are living in the information age where, on adaily basis, we are constantly exposed to an ever growing and rapidly changing pool of information. Being able to evaluate this information, sort the valuable

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Topic1-Future stars will need English to shine Will English be a must-have skill for China's entertainment stars in the future? The answer is probably yes, as evident from the change in some of the country's top art colleges' annual admission examina

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Basic accounting and money management. It's a simple fact that our modern society is governed by the constant exchange of money. Money allows you to maintain a roof over your head and put food on the table each night. Knowing how to properly manage y

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening