我向你保证。 I promise you. 我向你保证我会保守秘密。 I promise you I'll keep it secret. 你可相信我。 You can trust me. 我会信守承诺的。 I'll keep my promise. 我说话算数。 I mean what I say. 他是个说话算数的

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

确认预定桌位 我想跟您确认一下您的预订 A: I'd like to confirm your reservation: Rose Hall for Mr.Ramsay on Valentine's Day; arrival time, around 8p.m.; cell phone number, 13789014598. Is that correct? 我想跟您确认一下您的预订

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Improving Your Written Communication Skills 提高你的书面交流能力 Do you form opinions about people based upon their written communications with you? 你会通过别人和你的书面交流来判断对方吗? Can you distinguish between th

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

He dedicated most of his time to charity work. 他大部分时间都致力于慈善工作。 dedicate表示把时间或精力等用在...,用在哪方面就用介词to。 dedicate的名词是 dedication,表示对某事的热诚和献身。 her dedi

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

星期天有去波士顿的航班吗? Are there any planes to Boston on Sunday? 波士顿航班 你可能会听到的回答, Yes, there are two planes to Boston on Sunday. (有的,星期日有两班到波士顿的航班) One in the morning

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

unit 108 招待致谢(2) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Thank you for a lovely day. I really enjoyed it. A:今天玩得很痛快,谢谢你们。我这一天过得真快乐。 B:lt was nice to have you with us. B:你能跟我们一起太好了。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(273) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Language points 1.That movie was shit! .那部电影是烂片! That movie was the shit! .那部电影非常好。 2.That sounds horrible!这听起来太可怕了! Yeah, I was walking up shit creek.是的,我太不幸了。 3.(Holy) shit!天呐! 4.Y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

A: Good afternoon, how can I be of service today? 下午好,今天我如何为您效劳? B: My company wants to become involved in your Comprehensive Credit Granting. We are a very young company and I'm not at all sure if we meet your credit requ

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Shelly the scientist 第12单元 Shelly saw it a mile away. A big, fat bumblebee. She kept her distance. Already today she had been stung twice. The bees were attracted to the sweet smell of the rare and exotic flowers. Their pink and yellow petals s

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

图片1 Sometimes life is unpredictable and things happen out of the blue. Sometimes people say things that seem to come from out of nowhere. In situations like this you might react by saying, Where did that come from?, or I didnt see that coming. Yo

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Todd: Masako, I was very surpised to hear that you are actually a grandparent. Masako: Yes, yesTodd: You look very young. I was very shocked. Tell me about your grandchild. Masako: She's a baby. Of course. A baby, a baby girl. And her name is, it's H

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Masako, I was very surpised to hear that you are actually a grandparent. Masako: Yes, yes Todd: You look very young. I was very shocked. Tell me about your grandchild. Masako: She's a baby. Of course. A baby, a baby girl. And her name is, it's

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

【俚语】 be at a loose end 无所事事;闲着没事 近段时间很多人都过着忙忙碌碌的生活,不过你有没有过完成手头上所有事情后有那么一点点的空闲时间呢?当我们有空却不知道做些什么打发的时

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

1℃ love In an cold winter,a couple had to move out from the luxury villa because of bankruptcy.The husband worked day and night to support the family but with no care of his wife.So she thought,he doesn't love me any more,he just cares his business

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原声睡前故事

For everywhere we look, there is work to be done. The state of the economy calls for action, bold and swift, and we will act-not only to create new jobs, but to lay a new foundation for growth. We will build the roads and bridges, the electric grids

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Hello there, Robbie. 哈,Robbie。 What are you doing up this late? 这么晚了你还没睡在做什么? Reading. 读书。 Reading? 读书? At this hour? 在这个时候? Ah, come on, Robbie. 噢,算了吧,Robbie。 What are you doing u

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

Wanganui Collegiate is thinking about becoming a state integrated school. It has been a private Church of England high school for 150 years. Most of that time, it was a boarding school for boys only. Recently it became a co-ed school, open to girls a

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

A hundred years after the first youth hostel was created, do such establishments have a part to play in the 21st century? After all one of the traditional images is of big draughty rooms that you have to share with snoring strangers, while being orde

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

What! You know German? I exclaimed. 什么!你会说德语?我喊。 Like most Flemish people, with all due respect to master. 这不至于使先生不高兴吧,我像普通佛兰德人一样,会说德语。 On the contrary, my respect is due

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物