Hana can hear the voices in the English patients room and stands in the hall trying to catch what they are saying.( How is it? Wonderful! Now its my turn. Ahh! Splendid, splendid. This is the greatest of inventions. A remarkable find, young man. )Whe

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语(2011年1月-6月)

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2013XDF英语刘一男5500词精讲速记

Grandmother: Read Jimmy’s card to me please, Mary. Mary: “I have just arrived in Scotland and I’m staying at a Youth Hostel.” Grandmother: Eh? Mary: He says he’s just arrived in Scotland. He

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册

[00:04.24]第101课 西蒙从不粗心,但比利... [00:08.49]Miss Williams:Here's your exercise-book,Billy [00:10.42]比利,这是你的练习本 [00:12.36]Miss Williams:You're often careless.Look at these mistakes [00:14.93]你常常很粗心.看看这

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语青少版第一册

In yesterday's lesson title How to Make Great Decisions, I shared with you two simple, four-word questions that can have a profound impact on your success rate in making basic everyday decisions. 关于这个问题,我之前曾和大家一起分享过

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

the sale The sale began last week. Mother and Sue went to the shop. They walked down oxford street. Suddenly,they met Mrs Dumping. She is very excited. Mrs Dumping:Oh, Mrs Clark! Mum :Look at you beautiful fur car! Mrs Dumping:I bought it for sale

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第三册

May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you now and throughout the New Year. 祝你圣诞假期与新的一年平安快乐。 whole, entire 整个(有意义和语法的些微差别),与throughout用法不同 圣诞快乐 经典圣诞歌曲:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

unit 101 打电话 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Excuse me, but could you give me some change? A:打扰一下,您能给我换些零钱吗? B:Let me see. Are dimes and quarters OK? B:让我看看。一角和二角五分的硬币可以吗? A:I wa

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(284) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Dialogue: XG:Whats that in your hand, Jing Jing? JJ:Its a selfie stick. Isnt it cool? Here, lets take a picture together. We dont even need anyone else to hold the camera for us. The selfie stick will do all the work. Say cheese! XG:Wow, cool. So tha

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

The Village 第5单元 村落 The sun beat down on Shawn's back. He didn't know which he found more uncomfortablethe sun's insisting heat, or constantly having to slap away mosquitoes and black flies. He would be glad when they finally arrived in the

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

图片1 In this episode, we explain many slang expressions to say Lets leave. These expressions are strange and funny. Knowing these expressions can help you in your listening comprehension. If you choose to use any of the expressions they should onl

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Todd: OK, Nicoleta I am going to ask you questions about your kitchen. Nicoleta: Mm-hm. Todd: OK, first of all, what do you do in your kitchen? Nicoleta: Cooking mostly. Todd: Yeah, OK. At your home, back in Germany, who cooks at your house? Nicoleta

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Some bacteria have adapted to super cold environments for millions of years. And scientists have isolated some of the essential genes that allow bacteria to tolerate their harsh living conditionsbecause these same genes might help in the creation of

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

【俚语】 to hit the sack 就寝;上床睡觉! to hit the sack是指去睡觉,sack在这里是指床,hit是去床上睡觉的意思。 注意:能不能说 to hit the chair? to hit the sack只能指去睡觉,别的地方不能用! 当然

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原声睡前故事

Something of the salt sea yet lingered in old Bildad's language, heterogeneously mixed with Scriptural and domestic phrases. 比勒达的口音中夹杂着水手腔、家乡土语和《圣经》上的话,显得有几分刺耳。 Avast there, avast

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Todd: OK, Nicoleta I am going to ask you questions about your kitchen. Nicoleta: Mm-hm. Todd: OK, first of all, what do you do in your kitchen? Nicoleta: Cooking mostly. Todd: Yeah, OK. At your home, back in Germany, who cooks at your house? Nicoleta

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文广播剧

Today, we meet the expression to have cold feet about something. It means well, I will tell you a story, and you will see what it means. About 3 months ago, Kevin went to the pub with his friend George. At the pub they met some friends who were talki

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(235) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语