各种动物的英文单词 horse 马 mare 母马 colt, foal 马驹,小马 pony 矮马 thoroughbred 纯种马 mustang 野马 mule 骡 ass, donkey 骡 ox 牛 buffalo 水牛 bull 公牛 cow 母牛 calf 小牛, 牛犊 bullock, steer 小阉牛 heifer 小母

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

But Benjamin was watching the movements of the men intently. 但本杰明仍在急切地注视着那些人的活动。 The two with the hammer and the crowbar were drilling a hole near the base of the windmill. 拿着钢钎和大铁锤的两个人,正

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 动物农场 Animal Farm

BBC精心打造,隆重推出的《动物战场》系列,由优秀的摄影师採用独创先进摄影技术拍摄,微型摄影机、天线、侦察卫星和3-D电脑图像,呈现前所未见的动物生活。每一集介绍一个自然界的超级

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国

Why Are Animal Lives Shorter Than Human Lives? Some of the most poignant 1 moments I spend as a veterinarian are those spent with my clients assisting the transition of my animal patients from this wo

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑上

horse 马 mare 母马 colt, foal 马驹,小马 pony 矮马 thoroughbred 纯种马 mustang 野马 mule 骡 ass, donkey 驴 ox 牛 buffalo 水牛 bull 公牛 cow 母牛 calf 小牛,牛犊 bullock, st

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Welcome to the show, Anna Wild! 欢迎来到我们的节目,安娜怀尔德! Thank you, Rob. I'm glad to be here. 谢谢,罗布。我很高兴来到这里。 There are some amazing animals in the world. Tell us about some. 世界上有一些神奇

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

I just finished a really intersting interview, Alex. 阿莱克斯,我刚刚完成了一场非常有意思的采访。 Who did you talk to? 你和谁交谈的呢? Anna Wild. She works at a zoo and knows a lot about animals. 安娜怀尔德。她在一

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Science and Technology Animal behaviour Drip-feeding 科技 动物行为 滴定进食 Ecology raids the techniques of chemistry 生态学里应用上了化学技术。 BIOLOGISTS are sometimes accused of physics envyand there is truth in this accusat

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

At the sight, several men dropped their sticks and tried to run. 看到这个情形,几个人扔掉棍子就要跑。 Panic overtook them, and the next moment all the animals together were chasing them round and round the yard. 他们被惊恐笼罩着

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 动物农场 Animal Farm

How they toiled and sweated to get the hay in! 收割牧草时,他们干得多卖力! But their efforts were rewarded, for the harvest was an even bigger success than they had hoped. 但他们的汗水并没有白流,因为这次丰收比他们先

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 动物农场 Animal Farm

动物对话:你自己最伟大 A small rat to climb out of the yard from the room to see hanging in the air, radiation with a dazzling sun. It can not help, said: The sun father-in-law, you are really great! Sun said: The older s

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Magic, it turns out, is a highly addictive thing - and when it comes to the intricate fictional world of JK Rowling, fans can rarely get enough. 事实上,魔法这东西很容易上瘾,而提起JK.罗琳笔下错综复杂的魔幻世界更是让人

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Chinese scientists are using animals to try to predict when an earthquake may strike, it's reported. 据报道,中国科学家正在尝试用动物预报地震。 Seismologists in Nanjing, the capital of eastern Jiangsu province, have set up seven

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1 习语及其意义 1.1习语的定义 林成章教授这样定义英语习语:英语习语是一组固定的词语或者是单个的词,甚至是一个句子,有着特别的并且不能从其结构上推测出来的含义。胡壮麟说:英语

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

动物比喻(Animal Metaphors)在英汉两种语言中均有广泛的使用,它使语言生气勃勃,形象鲜明。然而,由于文化背景、思维方式的不同,人们对动物比喻的正确理解和翻译存有障碍。从翻译的角

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

动物场景(Animal) 总述 IELTS考试的动物场景出现在section 2和section 4这两个monologues中,尽管我们把这个场景归类于section 4的Academic English中,但在Survial English的section 2中也会出现,区别在于section

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Some people think that the use of animal for experimentation is cruel. Other think it is good for the development of science. Discuss the two sides and give your opinion. 我们常说动物是人类最好的朋友,然而,现实中,我们人类却

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Some people think that the use of animal for experimentation is cruel. Other think it is good for the development of science. Discuss the two sides and give your opinion. 我们常说动物是人类最好的朋友,然而,现实中,我们人类却

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

So you are gonna give me clues.All of you at once. 所以你们给我提供线索 你们一起 And I'm gonna try to guess.And if I get ten right. 我来试着猜 如果我猜对十次 If I can guess them ten right.You are gonna win a prize. 如果我猜

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明:在丛林里有着很凶猛的动物,其实他们也有可爱的一面,现在这个勇敢的冒险家来到野生动物的群聚地为它们拍照,看看在他的镜

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏