够热闹才够high!音量够大才够实用嘛~~ 连续三周Billboard冠军单曲:Rihana- We Found Love Rihanna所演唱的单曲We Found Love/我们已找到了爱由Calvin Harris撰写,收录在Rihanna的第六张主流厂牌专辑《Talk T

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机铃声歌曲

Scientists Create Social Network of Brains to Share Thoughts There have been many books written and movies made describing the ability of people to communicate through thoughts. While this idea has not been demonstrated in reality, physicists and neu

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

在这个扣人心弦的演讲中,杰森.麦丘呼吁我们以新的方式去回击恐怖主义,去削弱其可信度,而这正是那些新加入者投身其中的原因。他和我们分享了一些真实的故事,讲述他和其他一些活跃

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:和平使者

信息设计师汤姆武贾克讲解大脑帮助我们理解词语的三个部分,图像,感觉,联系。在这个短小的TED里的演讲里:他问到: 我们怎样才能帮助我们的大脑去更好的理解宏大的思维?

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:莫名关系

A senior Apple executive said on Tuesday that the company would return more capital to shareholders if US tax laws were relaxed and played down the likelihood that the company would use its excess cash to create new American manufacturing jobs. 苹果

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

At the beginning of the project, I numbered all those buildings on my sketch, 项目初期,我在我的设计稿上给所有的这些建筑编了号 and there was no real interaction with the community. 但这些并没有真正的与社区产生互动

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲设计篇

So his perception towards the project changed, 此后,他对这个项目的看法发生了改变 and my perception towards the community changed also, and towards what they do. 同时,我对于这个社区的看法以及对于他们的看法也改变

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲设计篇

He just got the deal done and that was an incredible achievement. 他们就这么成交了 这是一项惊人的成就 That in pure business terms is deal-making, 用纯商业术语来说 这是真正的交易 which is a recognisable feature of your

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Hurd: I dont think compensation is the only thing that drives behavior. If you went into your own employees, you could ask the question. And compensation isnt the No. 1 thing that drives our employees. Sometimes they say it is, but in the end its bei

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: From an attach -rate issue, the argument out there has always been that you have to be competitive. I can put the HP peripherals or anything I want to attach to it, but if it puts me in a position where Im trying to deliver a solution and i

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Extend the Miracle my skills, my mind, my heart, and my body will stagnate, rot, and die lest I put them to good use. I have unlimited potential. Only a small portion of my brain do I employ; only a paltry amount of my muscles do I flex. A hundredfol

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

中文文本: 尽管我们的经济再次出现增长的迹象,但是对美国来说困难时期仍然没有过去。太多的企业仍处在停业之中或者破产的边缘。太多的家庭仍然不能维持收支平衡靠着借贷度日。虽然

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Many nights we've prayed With no proof anyone could hear And our hearts a hopeful song We barely understood Now we are not afraid Although we know there's much to fear We were moving mountains long Before we know we could There can be miracles When y

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Resounding Earth: Creating Music from Metal 地球回声:用金属创造的音乐 Sometimes you can feel the ring of a bell from your head to your feet. Take that idea and expand it and you may have an idea of what American composer Augusta Read Thom

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Hi, everybody. 大家好。 In my State of the Union Address, I talked about the idea of opportunity for all. 在我的国情咨文里,我谈到了为所有人创造机会的理念。 Opportunity is the idea at the heart of this country-that no mat

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

华盛顿:奥巴马总统在密歇根州底特律市向全美人民发表讲话,他强调本周两党通过的贸易协定具有标志性意义,该协议将为美国带来数万就业岗位,为美国工人升级公平竞争平台,并帮助我

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 嗨,大家好。 As a nation, our top priority is growing our economy and creating good middle class jobs. 作为一个国家,我们的最高目标就是增长经济并为中产阶级创造良好的就业岗位。 That's why this w

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

I'velearnedtocondition myself so thatfrustration creates excitement, you knowwhy?Cause if I'mfrustrated, IknowI'maboutto have abreakthrough. If I getconfusedaboutsomething, myresponseto that is, hey,I'mabouttolearn something. Cause mybrainissearching

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Chinas Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security says a total of 13.1 million new jobs have been created in urban areas in 2013, which hits all-time high. Unemployment in urban areas was at 4.1 percent in 2013. And was around 4.05 percent for t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

It's a Man's Man's Man's World是一首James Brown在1966年创作的歌曲,发布于当年的同名专辑中,并作为单曲打榜,获Billboard排行榜最佳RB单曲第1以及Billboard排行榜最热100金曲第8。 This is a man's world, thi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空