When you're gone, all that's left behind are the memories you created in other people's lives. 语音讲解 1.gone /g?n/ 2.created in 英 [kri?e?t] 3.lives 词汇讲解 1.gone with the wind=The love is(was) gone with the wind. gone girl 2.sth. is l

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

每个女孩子的衣柜里都需要一条黑色的裙子,它可以带你去参加晚宴,可以在周末展现你俏皮性感的一面。说到小黑裙,相信大家的脑海中已经出现了一个人。她把小黑裙穿的优雅、知性,她

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 112 The Ghost in the First Row

I think I never drink as much tea as I did in Egypt. 我感觉我从来没喝过这么多的茶 And to be honest with you, we could have finished earlier, 老实说,我们其实可以提前竣工 but I think it took us three weeks because of all th

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲设计篇

The building number 3 was the house of Uncle Bakheet and Aunty Fareeda. 3号建筑是Bakheet叔叔和Fareeda阿姨的房子 In Egyptian, they have this expression that says, Ahsen Nas, which means the best people. 在埃及,他们有这样一句话

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲设计篇

You know, Parents and teachers are always telling us to eat and drink things that are nutritious, and get more exercise so we can be healthy, but thats not always easy. 父母和老师成天对我们说,要吃有营养的食物,要喝有营养的饮

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语轻松学

This is What's Trending Today. World records can be set even if you are over 100 years old. Robert Marchand was born in 1911 in northern France. He enjoys riding a bicycle, and started cycling seriously when he was in his 60s. Marchand is now 105 yea

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Filmmakers Create New Technology for 'Big Hero 6' 制片人为《超能陆战队》创造新技术 The latest animated film from Disney, Big Hero 6, is a mix of science, technology and art. High-level technology was used in the making of the movie. O

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

迈克尔.杰克逊:Heal the world Theres a place in your heart 在你心中有个地方, And I know that it is love 我知道那里充满了爱。 And this place could be 这个地方会比明天更灿烂。 Much brighter than tomorrow And if yo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

海滩男孩组合是60年代美国加州冲浪运动的产物,组合由五位歌手组成。Brian是乐队的灵魂人物,凭借圆润的和声和自己的假声以及出色的吉他演奏,创造了一种与众不同的声音。乐队的完美和声影响了大批艺术家,为后人创造了大量模仿和学习的机会。海滩男孩也是甲克虫大举入

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

we are the world 我们就是整个世界 迈克尔杰克逊 (中英歌词) There comes a time when we heed a certain call 有一天当我们听到一个呼唤 When the world must come together as one 当世界团结如一人 There are people dyi

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Many nights we pray with no proof anyone could hear In our hearts a hopeful song we barely understand Now we are not afraid although we know there's much to fear We were moving mountains long before we know we could There can be miracles when you be

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Most of our players have kept up the habits that they learned in this game. 大部分的游戏玩家保留了他们在游戏中形成的习惯 So, for the next world-saving game, 在接下来的一款拯救世界的游戏里 we decided to aim higher:

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Gamers love to be attached to awe-inspiring missions to human planetary-scale stories. 游戏玩家喜欢依附在那些关乎人类星际故事的威严任务里面。 So, just one bit of trivia that helps put that into perspective: 你所做的任何

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

At the beginning of the film,the sign saying Dong Ya Bing Fu, Sick Man of Asia and he comes back,\Nthere's this whole thing where they give him and he says, Hong Kong people... 在电影一开头,所有一切都起因于那块日本人,独自将牌

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

I'm a lexicographer. I make dictionaries. And my job as a lexicographer is to try to put all the words possible into the dictionary. My job is not to decide what a word is; that is your job. Everybody who speaks English decides together what's a word

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

【经典】《拯救世界》Heal the world 1991年创作,Heal The World 是为了配合杰克逊自己的同名慈善组织所作 ,Heal the world是一首呼唤世界和平的歌曲,十分优秀,歌词倡导人们保护和珍惜我们的环境,

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(346) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Heal The World 拯救世界 中英文歌词: There's a place in your heart 在你心中有个地方, And I know that it is love 我知道那里充满了爱。 And this place could be 这个地方会比明天更灿烂。 Much brighter than tomorro

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

For computer scientists, creation of neuromorphic systems those inspired by and modeled after the way neurons in the human brain are structured has been a longstanding goal. 对计算机科学家而言,建立仿神经形态体系一直是一个长期

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

在可感城市实验室,来自麻省理工的卡罗拉蒂和他的团队根据感应数据作出了很酷的作品。他从被动的数据串中像我们打的电话,我们扔得垃圾创造出了城市生命可视化的模型。同时他和他的

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:头脑游戏

Creating Colors There are two ways to create colors in a photograph. One method, called additive, starts with three basic colors and adds them together to produce some other colors. The second method, called subtractive, starts with white light (a mi

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读