我们在生活中学习,又在学习中了解生活。下面这些新鲜出炉的英语词汇,快跟着小编一起看看你知道多少吧! 1. Easy like 点赞狂人 一杯咖啡你点赞,一个表情你点赞,一本书你也点赞无论快

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

2)Iamgoingonadiet.我在减肥! goonadiet:节食 diet:保健食谱,特种饮食

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 笨小孩学口语

搬家狂人Brandi再度乔迁新居,看腹肌赏小费公然调戏搬家公司的小鲜肉,更是与Kim一起乔装变侦探躲进灌木丛林跟踪出轨男;Lisa与旧时闺蜜反目成仇,陪伴新闺蜜购买天价珠宝;Yolanda上演大尺

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(228) / 评论(0) 分类 比弗利娇妻 第五季

According to the Newscientist of September 7, weight loss has a serious downside: it leads to the release of persistent organic pollutants (POPs), which may have a significant impact on health. POPs are man-made chemicals which enter the food chain f

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Get ready to be inspired! Last night on Extreme Weight Loss we met Meredith Prince, 25 years old, a teacher who wanted to lose more than half of her body weight. Take a look at her incredible journey.For most of her life, 24-year-old Meredith has str

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2013年

Your child's vocabulary at age two could reveal their future success, researchers have claimed. 研究人员声称,你家孩子两岁时的词汇量会揭示未来的成功。 They found children with better academic and behavioural functioning whe

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I am veryhappy. I had to prepare myself for not to be too emotional at my arrival at theclub. But obviously I am happy. It was an easy decision, was an easy decision.I met the boss, I met the owner and I think in five minutes after a couple ofvery sh

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

It's been revealed that renowned entrepreneur and now US president-elect, Donald Trump, applied for trademarks in China on over 80 occasions since 2006, successfully registering 78 trademarks in total, according to a report of Beijing Youth Daily. 据《

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Without exaggeration, this juice is a real nutritional powerhouse that helps cleanse your body, shed pounds, improve immune system and protect against heart disease. It will instantly fill you up with a plethora of vitamins that will help you fight b

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

MSN和QQ签名、开心和人人的状态栏、个人博客、微博,我们忽然之间好像多了很多展示自己状态和心情的空间。某一天的某一个签名可能会招来朋友们一通狂轰滥炸,或者爱心泛滥的劝慰。这大

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

模仿句子 It's a big weekend in North Korea. The first Congress of the ruling Workers' Party in nearly 40 years is under way.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Overweight people will be paid to lose weight, under radical new Government plans unveiled today to tackle the escalating obesity crisis Under the NHS-backed scheme, those who shed the pounds will be rewarded with cash or shopping vouchers. Incentive

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

As more and more children under the age of 5 are declared overweight and obese, institutions are popping up all over China with the goal of helping people to lose weight. 随着越来越多5岁以下儿童成为超重和肥胖儿童,减肥机构正在

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Smoking doesn't keep fat off A new Australian study debunking the myth that cigarettes keep weight down is a further warning about the dangers of smoking, an anti-smoking body says. A new Australian study debunking the myth that cigarettes keep weigh

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When youre trying to lose weight, it can sometimes feel like youve gone years without indulging in a piece of cake or a takeaway. 你试图减肥,感觉好像你好几年都没好好吃块蛋糕、好好享受外卖了。 And youre not altogether w

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

健康减肥的关键 Perhaps like most Americans you have some extra pounds to shed. You may even have tried a fad diet or two, but found yourself right back where you started. The key to weight loss is regular physical activity. And surprisingly, y

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Losing weight is easier when there is money on the line, U.S. researchers said. 美国研究人员认为,当减肥与钱联系在一起时,减肥会变得更加容易。 They said weight-loss programs that reward people with money--and remind the

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

According to the Newscientist of September 7, weight loss has a serious downside: it leads to the release of persistent organic pollutants (POPs), which may have a significant impact on health。 POPs are man-made chemicals which enter the food cha

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

在蓝领、白领、粉领等各种颜色的领充斥职场的时候,我们惊奇地发现了另一种领。他们不属于调色板上的任何一种颜色,因为他们是油领。 Fuel collar refers to those either in the travel industry or wh

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. I wish I could lose weight as easy as I lose my keys, pen, cell phone, my temper, and even my mind! 2. You can't lose weight by talking about it. You have to keep your mouth shut. 3. How to lose weigh Step one: Turn head to right Step Two: Turn he

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语