J: Hi everyone! I'm Jody and welcome to American Cafe Y: 大家好,我是杨晨,欢迎您到美语咖啡屋。在我们这个小小的咖啡屋里,您可以了解美国文化,还可以认识美国

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

A: Good evening, sir, and welcome to Chez Attitude. B: We have a dinner reservation for four at 7:00 under the name of Foster. A: Yes, Mr. Foster, if you would please be seated over in the waiting area, our hostess will be with you in a moment. B: Th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 食物-Food

In Lucy's story, she says that she didn't pack a lunch, 在露西的故事中,她说她没有打包午餐。 so she asks her supervisor if she wanted to go with her to lunch. 所以她问她上司是否愿意和她一起去吃午饭。 To pack, pac

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

41.We need a little more time to think about it. 41.我们还需要再考虑一下。 42.What do you recommend? 42.你建议吃什么? 43.Which would you say is the best? 43.你说哪一种最好? 44.Can you tell me their different features? 44.你

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实境旅游英语

那一刻,我突然体会到及时说出我爱你有多么重要,与那些我们深爱的人分享他们应得的时光是多么美好...... 昨天是支票,已经付讫。 明天是本票,还未到期。 今天是现金......用心去花。

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

How do I get there? 我怎样到那里? A See you later this evening. A 今晚见。 B Yes. See you at six at the restaurant. B 好的。6点在餐馆见。 A OK. By the way, how do I get there? A 好

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

足球世界杯带动消费 The World Cup enters its third week of competition with the United States advancing to the next round. Spirited play by the Americans has already generated a lot of new fans in the U.S. But its not just football (soccer) f

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年7月

A new restaurant opened in our town, so my husband, Walter, and I decided to try it. As the waitress took our order, Walter asked if the coffee was fresh. I'm sure it is, answered the waitress. We've only been open two weeks. 镇上开了家新餐馆,

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Monica: Wwwh...wha...www... 什,什,什,什么? Ross: Yeah. Do that for another two hours, you might be where I am right about now. (He enters. ) 是的,你再这么持续两小时,就会变成我现在这样。 Chandler: Kinda puts that

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

六: Dialogues /monologues: 1, Im in a hurry. 翻译为: 我得赶紧. 注意的词语: in a hurry指匆忙, 有时用作口语也表示轻易地做好某件事情. 2, These days the most sought-after tables are hidden away, several floors above grou

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

今天我们要介绍给大家的两个习惯用语里都有一个主要的字。那就是:Bum. Bum就是指那种游手好闲,不务正业的人。每个社会都有这样的人。美国虽然是一

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Dear Malyce, You make me feel special, like I'm your one and only. You make me feel like I'm a star in the sky lighting up your life. You make me feel safe when I'm near you, wrapped up in your arms. You make me feel like an angel from heaven because

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

找位子 A:I had a reservation. 我预订了座位。 B: May I have your name? 请问您的姓名? A:When will a table be available? 什么时候会有空位? B: The tables will be available at 9. 九点钟的时候会有空位。 重点词汇

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

toast 饮酒等饮料以感谢某人,祝愿某人或庆祝某人 They toasted the birth of their new baby with champagne. 他们以香槟庆祝婴儿的出生。 We toasted the happy couple. 我们向这对幸福的夫妻敬酒祝贺。 propose a t

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Dear Malyce, You make me feel special, like I'm your one and only. You make me feel like I'm a star in the sky lighting up your life. You make me feel safe when I'm near you, wrapped up in your arms. You make me feel like an angel from heaven because

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Roman Remains Found Near Lisbon Restaurant Portuguese archaeologists have discovered a large Roman burial place holding 2,000-year-old human remains in Lisbon. The scientists were digging near Solar dos Presuntos, a very famous restaurant in the city

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(二)月

文本: Jay: Well, I'm... a little thrown. I mean, you don't usually come to me for advice. Manny: Well, this is one area in which you've done pretty well. Gloria: He has a point. Manny: I've tried everything to get her attention... Opening doors,

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

A: So, how did you like the restaurant? B:I thought that it was very good. A: I felt the food was excellent. B: What did you like the best? A: I liked the fish the best. B: I liked the fish also, but I really enjoyed the dessert the most. A: Yes, the

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 食物-Food

Finding an EnglishSpeaker 找到会说英语的人 Evan gets out of the car and goes into the restaurant. He speaks with the proprietress. 艾凡下车走到那家餐馆。他和餐馆的女老板说话。 E:Excuse me, but do you speak English? 艾 凡

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(321) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通