明天晚上到外面吃饭怎样? Would you like to eat out tomorrow evening? 考完试后到外面庆贺一番怎样? How about a celebration after the exam? 到拐角那家老字号餐馆试一试怎样? Let's try that time-honoured restaura

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

World Cup Boosting Profits for US Businesses 足球世界杯带动消费 WASHINGTON The World Cup enters its third week of competition with the United States advancing to the next round. Spirited play by the Americans has already generated a lot of n

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(七月)

NYC's Restaurant Week: An Economic Boom in Fine Dining 纽约餐馆周--美食经济繁荣 NEW YORK Many of New Yorks fine-dining establishments take part in what is known as Restaurant Week, an event held since 1992 that offers locals and tourists t

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(三月)

Ordering At An Italian Restaurant 在意大利餐馆点餐 A: Good evening ladies. My name is Josh and I'll be your server tonight. May I take your order? 晚上好,女士们。我是服务生Josh,为您服务。准备好要点餐了吗? B: Do

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

James: So, Michelle, let me introduce you to Maria. She' s my colleague from Brazil. Maria, this is Michelle. 米歇尔,让我给你介绍玛莉亚给你认识。她是我来自巴西的同事。玛莉亚,这是米歇尔。 Maria: Hi, Michelle. S

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

accede继承 acclaim欢呼 accolade推崇 acquiesce默许 acknowledge承认 affirmative肯定的 adverse不利的 comply遵守 compliment赞扬 consensus大多数意见 coincide一致 contradict同...抵触 controversy争论 conversely相反地 endor

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 80天攻克雅思核心词汇

美国国家公共广播电台:在美国超市里售卖的食品,外包装上都会清楚地标明卡路里,而近来一项调查显示,当地很多连锁餐馆也开始行动起来,帮助人们减少卡路里的摄入. 餐馆菜单也标卡路里 估计

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

叙利亚难民涌入伊斯坦布尔部分地区变成小马士革 The Aksaray district with its cheap hotels and boarding houses, is a traditional place for exiles on the region's crises. 阿拉萨赖地区有许多价格低廉的旅馆及寄宿公寓

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(三月)