迎世博英语初级口语:请客吃饭及祝福 47. Id like to invite you to dinner this Saturday. 我想邀请你这星期六吃饭。 48. Thank you, Id love to come. 谢谢,我很乐意。 49. Would you like to come to our party tomorrow

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

New Year celebrations in London For lots of people in Britain, the 31st of December, or New Years Eve as we call it, is the biggest party of the year. Its a time to get together with friends or family and welcome in the coming year. New Years partie

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

A young man was getting ready to graduate from college. For many months he had admired a beautiful sports car in a dealer's showroom, and knowing his father could well afford it, he told him that was all he wanted. 从前,有位年轻人即将大学生

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

怎样用英语祝福新人 用英语为新人送上祝福吧 当亲人或朋友结婚时,您知道怎么用英语祝福他们吗? 如果你要去参加外国朋友的婚礼,两句祝福的句子还是很有必要的哦! 快来几句吧! 1.

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

这一天,整个世界都洋溢着无私的感情,不断有人死去,让我们伸出救援之手,用心帮助他们,他们会知道还有人关心,他们的生命会更坚强,更自由。当你沮丧绝望,就看不到任何希望。但是如果你坚定信念,我们就不会失败。要知道只要团结在一起,世界才能改变!我们是世界

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

这首歌选自瑞典爵士女歌手Lisa Ekdahl的第三张专辑《Sings Salvadore Poe》,略带慵懒的歌声,童稚的嗓音自然而可爱,又有迷离梦境般的轻柔。虽然有别于一般的黑人爵士女歌手拥有圆润浑厚的嗓音让人沉醉,但是Lisa Ekdahl也能融化人,清澈自然的歌声,小女孩的淘气机灵

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Is packing important to you? A young man was getting ready to graduate from college. For many months he had admired a beautiful sports car in a dealer's showroom, and knowing his father could well afford it, he told him that was all he wanted. As Gra

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 With best wishes for a happy New Year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 I hope you have a most happy and prospe

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

best wishes for you! Good luck, good health, hood cheer. i wish you a happy new year. 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 With best wishes for a happy new year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 I hope you have a

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

and to good year the May many YearBest wishes for the year to come! 恭贺新禧! Good luck in the year ahead! 祝吉星高照! May you come into a good fortune! 恭喜发财! Live long and proper! 多福多寿! May many fortunes find their w

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Best wishes for the year to come! 恭贺新禧! Good luck in the year ahead! 祝吉星高照! May you come into a good fortune! 恭喜发财! Live long and proper! 多福多寿! May many fortunes find their way to you! 祝财运亨通! I wa

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

OR NEW YEAR A beautiful wish to you and your family --- live a happy life and everything goes well. A happy New Year to you. 恭贺新年。 Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

China's official estimates show the New Year travel rush saw 120 million visitor trips in the country. 据官方估算,元旦出行高峰期全国共接待游客1.2亿人次。 China's tourism sector pocketed 67.9 billion yuan (about 9.8 billion U.

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

托福口语材料:外国元旦的习俗英文介绍 From great balls of fire, to possums, grape-eating and animal whispering, we reveal the world's weirdest New Year customs. Great balls of fire, Scotland In Stonehaven, Scotland, there is a custom

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Mr.Chairman,Ladies and gentlemen,董事长先生: 女士们、先生们: Happy New Year to you all! 各位新年快乐! On behalf of all the members of my group, I'd like to thank you, Mr. Chairman, for your gracious invitation for us to attend s

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

On this season I have but one thing to say: I love you.值此佳节,我只有一句话要告诉你:我爱你 Youre the best present I ever received.你是我所收到的最好的礼物。 I only want you for New year!我只要你作为我的新年礼

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

元旦新年英文祝福句子 招财进宝 Treasures fill the home 生意兴隆 Business flourishes 岁岁平安 Peace all year round 一路顺风 Safe trip wherever you go 和气生财 Harmony brings wealth 财源广进 Money and treasures will be

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

All couples in China are encouraged to have two children, according to a draft amendment to China's national law on population and family planning proposed to China's top legislature for review on Monday. 周一,人口与计划生育法修正案草案

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Little Door Gods, an animation film about Chinese celestial beings, will be screened across the nation on New Year's Day next year. 一部关于中国神仙的动画电影--《小门神》,将会于明年新年在全国上映播放 The film by Ligh

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Whenever you hear about oil, the word OPEC isn't far behind. OPEC stands for the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries. It's a group of 12 nations that have a lot of clout in the energy market because they produce about 1

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年12月