台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Have you ever daydreamed about traveling through time,perhaps fast forward in the centuries and see the distant future? 你是否曾经做过关于时间旅行的梦?也许在快进的世纪能看

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

今天我们来看一看周末愉快用英语怎么说: Have a nice weekend. 周末愉快! 还可以这么说: Have a good weekend. Enjoy your weekend

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

在这个节目中我们将学到: 经典语境背诵 Dad: For the vacasion I suggest we stay in Beijing. We can have a good rest during the vacation. Tough, we have been here for a long time, we can always find place exciting to go to Im afraid my

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Summer vacation starts this afternoon. It starts at 3 o'clock. She is so happy. She looks at the clock. It is almost 3 oclock. She is ready for a summer of fun. She is ready for fun at the beach. She looks at the clock again. In only five minutes, sh

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英语小故事

图片1 In this episode Maura and Ricardo are dreaming about vacations. They discuss their dream vacations and share some of the memories of vacations when they were kids. They also talk about different kinds of vacations that are popular for Canadia

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Lesson 4 Care 1.I don't care. 2.You really don't care? 3.Who cares? 4.I had a carefree summer vacation. 5.I'll take care of that cat. 6.I don't care much about Beijing Opera. 7.Care can make you look old. 8.Would you care for a drink?

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

今天我们要学的词是vacation。 Vacation是假期的意思。To be on vacation是正在渡假。A paid vacation是指带薪水的假期。The couple has been planning their European vacation for months, 意思是这对夫妇好几个月来一直

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃