13. Can you tell me something about yoga? 你能给我介绍下瑜伽吗? 还能这样说: Can you introduce yoga to me? Can you talk about yoga? 应用解析: tell it like it is 讲真话,说实话; tell to sb.'s face 当面讲; tell fro

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1.She is especially zealous in practicing yoga. 她非常热衷于练习瑜伽。 还能这样说: She is interested in doing yoga. She is crazy about practising yoga. 谚语: Deliberate in counsel, promp in action. 考虑要仔细,行动要迅速

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. This dance step is quite easy to learn. 学这个舞步挺容易的。 还能这样说: It's very easy to learn this dance step. Learning this dance step is quite easy. 应用解析: one-step 单步舞; two-step 拍圆舞; guide sb.'s step

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. I have no time for playing cards. 我没有闲暇玩牌。 还能这样说: I am too busy to play cards. I can't spare time to play cards. 应用解析: bide one's time 等待良机; have no time for 没时间做某事; allow ab. time 给某

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

17. She was famous as a musical critic. 她作为一个音乐评论家而出名。 还能这样说: She was a well-known musical critic. She was a notable musical critic. 18. What can you get from music? 从音乐中你能学到什么? 还能这样

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. What are you reading? 你在读什么呢? 还能这样说: What book are you reading? Which kind of book are you reading? 应用解析: read on 继续读; read sth. out 读出; read aloud 朗读; read as 把错误地当做; read up 攻

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. I was carried away by the beautiful melody. 我被这美妙的旋律迷住了。 还能这样说: I was charmed with the beautiful music. I was absorbed in the pretty melody. 应用解析: carry sth. by hand 手提某物; carry a baby in one

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. My hobby is painting. 我的爱好是绘画。 还能这样说: What I enjoy most is drawing. Painting is my favourite. 应用解析: pretty as paint 非常漂亮; paint in 补画上去; paint it red 把事物弄得引人注目; paint sb

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Carl is famous as a master painter. 卡尔是有名的绘画大师。 还能这样说: Carl is famous for being a master painter. Carl is a well-known master of painting. 应用解析: be famous at 善于; a famous writer 著名的作家;

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. His gift as a painter flowered quite early. 他的绘画天赋很早就发挥出来。 还能这样说: He showed his gift for painting very early. He played out his innate skill in painting very early. 应用解析: the flower of sth. 精华,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. The train came to a standstill. 火车停了。 还能这样说: The train has stopped. The train comes to a halt. 应用解析: be at a standstill 处于停顿状态; come to a standstill 停止,陷入停滞,停滞状态 2. The day trai

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. When I came here, the bus has driven away. 我刚到那里,公交车开走了。 还能这样说: When I arrived here, the bus has gone. The bus left as soon as I got here. 14. He didn't have breakfast only to catch the bus. 他不吃早餐只为

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. I'm pressed for time. Could you speed it up? 我赶时间能否开快一些? 还能这样说: I'm going to be late for something. Could you put your foot down? I'm in a hurry, please step on it. 应用解析: press officer 新闻代言人,新

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. It's lucky that everyone survived from the airplane crash. 幸运的是所有人在这次空难中幸免于难。 还能这样说: Luckily, nobody was killed in the airplane crash. Luckily, all the passengers were alive in the airplane crash. 1

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Investigators searched around the crashed plane for the black box flight recorder. 调查者们在坠毁的飞机周围寻找载有飞行记录的黑匣子。 还能这样说: Investigators tried to find the black box which recorded the flight a

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. The presidential plane hit the treetops and fell apart. 总统的飞机先撞上树梢然后破碎。 还能这样说: The presidential plane bump against the tip of the tree and broke down. The presidential plane run into the treetops and fell

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. When did the accident happen? 交通事故是什么时候发生的? 还能这样说: What time did the accident happen? When did the accident take place? 谚语: Accidents will happen in the best-regulated families. 家规再严,丑事难免

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. He landed in the hospital after the crackup. 在交通事故后,他被送入医院。 还能这样说: He was sent to the hospital after the crackup. He was taken to the hospital after the crackup. 应用解析: crackup意思有:(汽车、

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. What is the best way to get to this address? 请问到这个地址怎么去最好? 还能这样说: Could you tell me the nearest way to this address? What's the fastest way to this address? 应用解析: flattering address 奉承话; addr

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. I like spicy diced chicken with peanuts best. 我最爱宫保鸡丁。 还能这样说: My favorite food is spicy diced chicken with peanuts best. I enjoy spicy diced chicken with peanuts most. 14. My mother can cook various snack foods. 我母亲

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇